Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
So many people I've never seen before. HI!!!!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: So many people I've never seen before. HI!!!!
Natalia
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:So many people I've never seen before. HI!!!! 6 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 66
yes me too, but I hope it won't be in a retirement house but in my own:) i would definitely play something like sword art even though I never played rpg? those online games. i only play brain teasers like hidden objects madjong... but who doesn't want to feel himself an elf or mage or youkai?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:So many people I've never seen before. HI!!!! 6 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 76
Natalia wrote:
yes me too, but I hope it won't be in a retirement house but in my own:) i would definitely play something like sword art even though I never played rpg? those online games. i only play brain teasers like hidden objects madjong... but who doesn't want to feel himself an elf or mage or youkai?
Hopefully it won't end up just like SAO and end up with all of us stuck in a game. Though.... can't say that I'd mind if I was in my 80's. Got bad arthritis now and I'm not even 30. It'd be cool as hell.

Logged Logged

My Motto:
Honor mea arma est, timor mea stultitia est.
Respect is my Weapon, Fear is my Folly.

My Belief:
If you can, do. If you can't, try.
Sara
Pup
graphgraph
Re:So many people I've never seen before. HI!!!! 6 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 3
Hello all!

I've been a site-member for 5 years now, but this is my first time being on the forums. I'm mostly a reader/lurker. I think I remember a Single Spark but I was in high school at the time. Now I'm an old married lady with children but I still gravitate back here to occupy my time when I'm not doing old lady things like baking cookies and reading.

Logged Logged

~The Syren Sage~
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Sara wrote:
Hello all!

I've been a site-member for 5 years now, but this is my first time being on the forums. I'm mostly a reader/lurker. I think I remember a Single Spark but I was in high school at the time. Now I'm an old married lady with children but I still gravitate back here to occupy my time when I'm not doing old lady things like baking cookies and reading.

The forums are a great place when you can't find something to read right that moment. I'm not an old man yet but with a 15 month old, holy hell time flies, I read mostly after he's gone to bed.

o/ Hope to see you around the forums more often. There's a great bunch of people on here.

Logged Logged

My Motto:

My Belief:
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Sara wrote:
I'm not TRULY too old but I definitely feel my mortality more these days. I'll be 30 this October. My girls are 3 (almost 4) and just turned 5. Time seems to fly once you have little ones. I'm lucky that they tend to entertain each other and they get along well for the most part. It's hard to parent when you're disabled (I was recently diagnosed with connective tissue disease and lupus). I think there are many stories that I've read multiple times. There are some very talented writers here that I find very engaging. Since I don't get around much these authors and stories are how I "travel". It's nice to find a community I can interact with since I'm limited in what I can physically accomplish these days.

Ah, I'll be 28 in Sept. Hope you can deal with those issues with treatment. I know they can be hell on the body and make it hard to do a lot of things. The worst I've got to deal with is some arthritis in my knees and lower back. As long as you can spend time with and have fun with your kids though.

Logged Logged

My Motto:

My Belief:
Sara
Pup
graphgraph
The forums are a great place when you can't find something to read right that moment. I'm not an old man yet but with a 15 month old, holy hell time flies, I read mostly after he's gone to bed.

o/ Hope to see you around the forums more often. There's a great bunch of people on here.

I'm not TRULY too old but I definitely feel my mortality more these days. I'll be 30 this October. My girls are 3 (almost 4) and just turned 5. Time seems to fly once you have little ones. I'm lucky that they tend to entertain each other and they get along well for the most part. It's hard to parent when you're disabled (I was recently diagnosed with connective tissue disease and lupus). I think there are many stories that I've read multiple times. There are some very talented writers here that I find very engaging. Since I don't get around much these authors and stories are how I "travel". It's nice to find a community I can interact with since I'm limited in what I can physically accomplish these days.

Logged Logged

~The Syren Sage~
Sara
Pup
graphgraph
Right now we're focusing on symptom management. It turns out I'm allergic to almost everything they usually prescribe including the anti-malarials - who knew? I'm also very adept at falling down the stairs. I blame a love of nylon character socks... Ahem. I have two very energetic little redheads who remind me of Shippo with their impishness. I'm also lucky enough to live less than 5 minutes from my parents and grandparents so they spend a lot of time with them when I can't function.

Logged Logged

~The Syren Sage~
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Sara wrote:
Right now we're focusing on symptom management. It turns out I'm allergic to almost everything they usually prescribe including the anti-malarials - who knew? I'm also very adept at falling down the stairs. I blame a love of nylon character socks... Ahem. I have two very energetic little redheads who remind me of Shippo with their impishness. I'm also lucky enough to live less than 5 minutes from my parents and grandparents so they spend a lot of time with them when I can't function.

It's good that you live close to family. As for the stairs, replace them with a slide. The girls will have fun going down, though going back up might be an issue.

That allergy thing has to suck.

Logged Logged

My Motto:

My Belief:
Sara
Pup
graphgraph
Hahaha! The dog would love a slide! Not so much for the cat or the husband.

I've learned to adapt to most of what happens to me. It does suck, but dwelling causes issues as well. I just eat my feelings in the form of cookies.

Logged Logged

~The Syren Sage~
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
I love cookies, rarely make or buy them cause I'd eat them all. I'm a fat kid on the inside and I'm trying not to be a fat kid on the outside anymore.

Logged Logged

My Motto:

My Belief:
Sara
Pup
graphgraph
The struggle is real! I have never been "tiny" but I was a nice average sized girl before I couldn't be active anymore. They say "never trust a skinny chef" so I tell people I'm just very trustworthy I did manage to lose some weight this year. I'll attribute that to the steps...

Logged Logged

~The Syren Sage~
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
My wife and I both have weight issues. We've taken to a diet of protein and vegetables with very few carbs and low fat. Mine aren't as bad, as I've been in shape several times in my life but the struggle is real. Never thought I'd say that phrase.

It doesn't help that I love cooking and and love steak and cake and all sorts of other things that are terrible for you. I hate cutting the fat off my steaks, all that flavor.

Logged Logged

My Motto:

My Belief:
Sara
Pup
graphgraph
My hubby has a sensory disorder and doesn't really eat anything but pasta and potatoes (no meat, veg, etc) so dinnertime at our house is... interesting. My kids are picky eaters too so on the whole, we don't have a very great diet. I hope they grow up to be more like me in that aspect. I'm a total foodie. I've even eaten emu before. O_O

Logged Logged

~The Syren Sage~
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Never had Emu myself, though gator, snake, raccoon, and opossum. I live in the southern united states and there are a lot of weird things people around here eat. My son doesn't like green beans or peas. Other than that he'll eat just about anything.

Logged Logged

My Motto:

My Belief:
Sara
Pup
graphgraph
I actually got to try it at Cabela's (which is kind of like this oddball hunting and fishing store and stuffed critter museum all in one). It tasted like corned beef. I'm actually in the upper Midwest (though I don't know how they decided Ohio was WEST )

I'm already tired of the ice and freezing cold. No snow to speak of. Only freezing rain ;_;

Logged Logged

~The Syren Sage~
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
My wife used to live in Ohio, seven or so years ago. She talked about how it snowed all the time. Might just be how the weather is going. We got a few cold snaps this year, sleet and ice sheets for days.

I might have to see if I can get some Emu, that sounds pretty good. How was Cabela's? I've heard good things about them but haven't ever lived near one.

Logged Logged

My Motto:

My Belief:
Sara
Pup
graphgraph
Yeah, we use to get snow but now it's only ice.

Cabela's is actually really neat. They have clothes, hunting supplies, boats, dog gear, etc. Their cafe is pretty tasty and the huge live fish tank always fascinates the kids. It's HUGE. Two stories tall and full of cool stuff. Some of my family is from WV so we go every time we visit with them. For exotic food, my favorite place to shop is Jungle Jim's. Now THAT is a cool store!

Logged Logged

~The Syren Sage~
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
I'm going to have to take a stop in at Cabela's if I ever find myself near one. Though I don't make exotic food that often. Pretty simple things are best since I'm normally cooking for my wife and she's not a very adventurous person so new food things have to be offered in small pieces.

Logged Logged

My Motto:

My Belief:
Walter205
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:So many people I've never seen before. HI!!!! 6 Years ago Karma: 52
Nice to see a few older faces still kicking around with the new generation of fans now getting into writing and reading.

Logged Logged

Anna Grey
Pup
graphgraph
Re:So many people I've never seen before. HI!!!! 6 Years ago Karma: 11
I'm about to turn 19 next month is there anybody who is younger than me?
sometimes when I read a good fic dating from 10-15 years ago, I scold at myself "why don't I know this wonderful fic sooner, at the time it was public??" Then I realize that I was only at elementary school, and I don't even know English
Inuyasha, along with sailor moon, was my childhood anime. I watched Inuyasha on TV which was chinese dud and I don't even understood a single thing they said, but I still love it very much.
At first. I shipped InuKag (of course) then just one SessKag fic that I don't even remember the tittle changed my life forever. I became addicted, no turning back! Thanks to SessKag fanfics, I found my passion in reading, and I read almost every single day.
I hope there will be more and more Sesskag lovers in the future

Logged Logged
yukihime
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:So many people I've never seen before. HI!!!! 6 Years ago Karma: 4
34 year old here. My first anime and manga was Sailor Moon - so I'm a hardcore fan and extremely obsessive over it. (You should have seen me when Crystal, the new series, came out. It was like I was on crack! ) I would say my second obsession is Inuyasha, specifically the Sesshoumaru/Kagome pairing. I am just in love with the idea of them together. I was part of A Single Spark back when it started and was so happy when Dokuga opened. I think I went through the stages of grief. I tend to dip in and out of lurker status, emphasis on the lurking.

Logged Logged

Art by LadyShieru
thesesskagrevivalproject
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:So many people I've never seen before. HI!!!! 6 Years ago Karma: 7
I'm nearly 30 and a concur with this.
Sailor Moon and Pokemon were my thing when I was under 18.
Sailor Venus is still my fav.
InuYasha was #2 and OHSHC was #3
I'm still working on my top ten. LOL

Logged Logged

thesesskagrevivalproject.tumblr.com

JOIN THE DISCORD, YA KNOW YOU WANNA

BETA FOR HIRE: will read anything, but loves slowburn, fluff and naughty. HIRE MEEE!!
Sara
Pup
graphgraph
Re:So many people I've never seen before. HI!!!! 6 Years ago Karma: 3
Ohhh Sailor Moon! I wanted to be Jupiter <3

Logged Logged

~The Syren Sage~
sesshomarusama33
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:So many people I've never seen before. HI!!!! 6 Years ago Karma: 16
Hi! I've been lurking Dokuga for about 7 years now, and there are so many new usernames I don't recogonize! But there are still quite a few that I do Hello to all newcomers, and heeeeeeeey to the ones that may or may not remember me like I do them XD

Logged Logged

yukihime
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:So many people I've never seen before. HI!!!! 6 Years ago Karma: 4
thesesskagrevivalproject wrote:
Sailor Moon and Pokemon were my thing when I was under 18.
Sailor Venus is still my fav.
InuYasha was #2 and OHSHC was #3
I'm still working on my top ten. LOL

I love OHSHC too. It's so cute.

Sara wrote:
Ohhh Sailor Moon! I wanted to be Jupiter <3
My favorites are Moon, Pluto, and Saturn.

Logged Logged

Art by LadyShieru
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.