Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
So many people I've never seen before. HI!!!!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
  • Page:
  • << Start < Prev 1 2 Next > End >>
TOPIC: So many people I've never seen before. HI!!!!
Fubuki
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:So many people I've never seen before. HI!!!! 6 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 134
Hi , still here, still lurking, mainly waiting for fave authors to update, and scaring up new ones

Rosemarie/Fubuki

Logged Logged

the very well beaten and freshly tenderized demon was carried away by his friends
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
So many people I've never seen before. HI!!!! 6 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 76
I've noticed it a bit over the last couple months, mind you I've lurked since before I posted my first fiction around 6 years ago, and I only recognize a handful of people anymore. So many new faces.

HI!!!!

Just thought I'd say Hi.

Logged Logged

My Motto:
Honor mea arma est, timor mea stultitia est.
Respect is my Weapon, Fear is my Folly.

My Belief:
If you can, do. If you can't, try.
Nokjichan
Pup
graphgraph
Re:So many people I've never seen before. HI!!!! 6 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 41
Hello!

I have been lurking in here maybe 7+ years now I think. Not really counting
I only joined Dokuga 2 years ago though.

Logged Logged
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:So many people I've never seen before. HI!!!! 6 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 76
Fubuki
Hello fellow lurker! I've seen you around in the past, glad to see that you're still around.

Nokjichan
HI!~ I don't think I've seen you around before so I'll give you a late welcome. I really think all the lurkers who lurk mostly here should make an account. Dokuga is my primary haunt, since I only venture to other sites when looking for specific stories.

Logged Logged

My Motto:

My Belief:
zenfluence
Pup
graphgraph
Re:So many people I've never seen before. HI!!!! 6 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 23
I, uh... have been around since the spark days. Started in high school and now I’m 5 years out from college... it’s been a bit.

Logged Logged
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
zenfluence
o/ Nice to see you again. I've only seen you sparingly, but I only really follow the forum on the front page feed.

Logged Logged

My Motto:

My Belief:
Sessakag
Pup
graphgraph
Re:So many people I've never seen before. HI!!!! 6 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 4
Been around since A Single Spark days. There's not many people I recognize anymore either. This topic has me so nostalgic I remember staying up late to read fanfics on A Single Spark and then dragging myself out of bed for school three hours later. Those were the days, lol.

Also, hello to all, veteran/newcomer fanfic readers and writers.

Logged Logged

"If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything.
Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.
You can't separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom,"

~Malcolm X

"Cuz I Slay"

~Queen Bee
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Sessakag

I missed the glory days of spark but I know all about staying up late reading. Though insomnia is my main reason for being up late, fanfiction gives me something to make it fun.

Logged Logged

My Motto:

My Belief:
Sessakag
Pup
graphgraph
Re:So many people I've never seen before. HI!!!! 6 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 4
While I don't have insomnia, I am a night owl. Sleeping before 3 am is impossible. Fanfiction certainly livens up the night. Though I've switched from staying up to read it to staying up to write it now. Both are equally enjoyable though

Logged Logged

"If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything.
Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.
You can't separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom,"

~Malcolm X

"Cuz I Slay"

~Queen Bee
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Sessakag wrote:
While I don't have insomnia, I am a night owl. Sleeping before 3 am is impossible. Fanfiction certainly livens up the night. Though I've switched from staying up to read it to staying up to write it now. Both are equally enjoyable though
That is true, I've been dividing my time between a few things so I've not gotten much writing done.

Logged Logged

My Motto:

My Belief:
TamashaToko
Pup
graphgraph
Re:So many people I've never seen before. HI!!!! 6 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 7
smh please doesn't the younger you know the best thing to do is waste your parent's precious ink and print out all the fanfics you want to read, put them in a binder and read them during Earth Science class and then write your own fanfics when you're suppose to be taking history notes. That's how you live the baller life in 2005.

Logged Logged
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
TamashaToko wrote:
smh please doesn't the younger you know the best thing to do is waste your parent's precious ink and print out all the fanfics you want to read, put them in a binder and read them during Earth Science class and then write your own fanfics when you're suppose to be taking history notes. That's how you live the baller life in 2005.
I remember doing that back in the day, been about 16 years since I printed any out. 2000 pages of fanfiction went pretty far on plane rides.

Logged Logged

My Motto:

My Belief:
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:So many people I've never seen before. HI!!!! 6 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 277
Still not as old as me! The "Methuselah" part in my username is for a good reason!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

TamashaToko
Pup
graphgraph
Someone sent me a pm on ff.net about how they were born the day and year I published one of my older fics. I am.... so old... :'(

Logged Logged
wonderbug
Pup
graphgraph
Hi!

Can we start a fanfiction lifers club? If the first fic I wrote were a person, it’d be old enough for a learner’s permit these days haha

Logged Logged
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:So many people I've never seen before. HI!!!! 6 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 171
Been here for six years, though I explored the site for a few weeks to a few months before I created an account, and posted my first story in 2013. I can’t even remember how I found this site. I think it might have been from someone’s profile or authors note on ff.net. It’s been great to be here staying up late and sometimes pulling all nighters when I come across a really good story.

Logged Logged
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
I'd gladly join a lifers club. It would be fun, though most of my fictions are barely over school age.

And age is just a number, I think of it like having a lot of experience to write amazing stories with.

Logged Logged

My Motto:

My Belief:
Natalia
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:So many people I've never seen before. HI!!!! 6 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 66
haha lol, then I am a toddler and my stories as well are the same age as my son. I only started in 2016 February I believe, but I had read some stories on Dokuga earlier. Never knew about a single spark, what a pity...
I was skimming through the masterpieces of the fandom, some author notes mentioned this site so when I found Dokuga, I fell in love and stayed since then... it's like my home.
so yes I am glad to be part of this community.
edit: I looked at my profile and I posted my first work in 2017 February so yes, very young stories! I was a reader from 2016, it seems so long ago...
waves to everyone!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2018/02/12 17:48 By nyght_elf.
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Natalia wrote:
haha lol, then I am a toddler and my stories as well are the same age as my son. I only started in 2016 February I believe, but I had read some stories on Dokuga earlier. Never knew about a single spark, what a pity...
I was skimming through the masterpieces of the fandom, some author notes mentioned this site so when I found Dokuga, I fell in love and stayed since then... it's like my home.
edit: I looked at my profile and I posted my first work in 2017 February so yes, very young stories! I was a reader from 2016, it seems so long ago...
waves to everyone!

I still occasionally browse the spark archives but I don't often do much searching there myself. I really would have liked to have been around during the spark days.

Logged Logged

My Motto:

My Belief:
Natalia
Whelp
graphgraph
Knight of Disorder wrote:
Natalia wrote:
waves to everyone!

I still occasionally browse the spark archives but I don't often do much searching there myself. I really would have liked to have been around during the spark days.

yes, me too! I bet it would have been amazing! so many amazing authors and good fics there...
unfortunately, I don't do much searching there myself, only if some recommendations or searching for a fic thread comes out.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2018/02/12 18:30 By nyght_elf.
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Natalia wrote:

yes, me too! I bet it would have been amazing! so many amazing authors and good fics there...
unfortunately, I don't do much searching there myself, only if some recommendations or searching for a fic thread comes out.

Yeah, I've been stalking the looking for fic threads for a while. Not a whole lot of them recently.

Logged Logged

My Motto:

My Belief:
TamashaToko
Pup
graphgraph
To live in the modern age... all our works will be preserved somewhere as long as the internet exists, and as we sit in retirement homes in our old age we will prepare to leave this world knowing that no matter what we did in this life we at least contributed to our ship and fandom with our original works and plot.

Now think about that.

Actually I think about that too much. What will retirement homes and be like when our generation gets to that age. Will the classic TV channels be marathoning anime and as we talk about how music the kids listen to know a days is horrible as Slipknot and Britney Spears play over the loud speakers and we spend a fortune getting our 3DSes repaired to play to steal try to catch all the Pokemon while discussing how back in our day you had to pay to watch Netflix on a TV instead of having it beamed into your brain.

Logged Logged
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
TamashaToko wrote:
To live in the modern age... all our works will be preserved somewhere as long as the internet exists, and as we sit in retirement homes in our old age we will prepare to leave this world knowing that no matter what we did in this life we at least contributed to our ship and fandom with our original works and plot.

Now think about that.

Actually I think about that too much. What will retirement homes and be like when our generation gets to that age. Will the classic TV channels be marathoning anime and as we talk about how music the kids listen to know a days is horrible as Slipknot and Britney Spears play over the loud speakers and we spend a fortune getting our 3DSes repaired to play to steal try to catch all the Pokemon while discussing how back in our day you had to pay to watch Netflix on a TV instead of having it beamed into your brain.

I have a feeling they won't be that different. Lots of boring things, I'd prefer not to live in a nursing home if at all possible.

I however will continue to write on and off until I can't anymore.

Logged Logged

My Motto:

My Belief:
Natalia
Whelp
graphgraph
TamashaToko wrote:

Now think about that.

hahah that made me laugh so hard! I was thinking about glasses with hologram instead! maybe even virtual games like sword art online where you can be young again! sometimes I think in a few years my son will go to the disco on the moon or mars:

Logged Logged
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Natalia wrote:

hahah that made me laugh so hard! I was thinking about glasses with hologram instead! maybe even virtual games like sword art online where you can be young again! sometimes I think in a few years my son will go to the disco on the moon or mars:

I'm waiting on full dive. I'm a geek and the idea of playing games and watching TV as a part of the action itself is like the holy grail.

Logged Logged

My Motto:

My Belief:
Go to top
  • Page:
  • << Start < Prev 1 2 Next > End >>

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.