Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
How deep is your love for the Inuyasha fandom?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: How deep is your love for the Inuyasha fandom?
Crimson Rose
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
How deep is your love for the Inuyasha fandom? 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Do you own all the manga? Have plushies of every character? Participate in LARPing Inuyasha?

- why do you like IY so much?

I've been thinking of getting a tattoo to signify how much anime/fan fiction have helped me through depression. Not something super noticeable like a characters face a tattoo more lowkey

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Jelly
Pup
graphgraph
Re:How deep is your love for the Inuyasha fandom? 6 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 1
Hmm, let's see... I LARPed when I was 11, made my own trading cards when I was 14, had a movie marathon sleepover extravaganza at 15, followed quickly by a trip to Japan, joined Anime Crew as my official elective in college (18-21), and am still shamelessly fan-fictioning my adulthood away at 23. I think I'm a pretty hardcore IY fan. Viva la Dog Ears! (Over a decade strong?!... man I'm old)

I think if I were into tattoos, I'd totally put Sess' sakura pattern on my neckline to instantly transform any shirt into horrigood, anime fangirl swag, but I'm not about needles. So I'll just keep rocking my Sesshy keychain happily. Regardless, for me, Inuyasha fandom will always be best fandom.

Logged Logged
Kagaku-sha
Pup
graphgraph
Re:How deep is your love for the Inuyasha fandom? 6 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 12
No one in my real life really knows the depth of my obsession. I hide it fairly well. Deny it? No Never! Volunteer the info.... nahhh. So tattoos posters and the like are a no go. Now I do have a bunch of manga and movies that are hidden in my closet at my Mom's house. She keeps threatening to throw them out, but I know she loves me too much to ever do such an atrocious thing... I hope!

LOL! I intend to have a secret stash once I purchase a house and get out of this apartment living life style.My ex supported my anime lifestyle and understood my love for IY... but I don't think I ever told him I participated in fan fiction. My mother is the only soul who knows how deep my dorkiness goes.

My college friends just think I'm the normal amount of socially awkward and they attribute that to having been in the band. Guys think watching anime and playing video games is cool enough... but not when they're visiting the sorority house. Sooo....thinking back, I don't think any guy I've dated understood the depth of my passion... only my mother... and I'm the butt end of constant jokes, "Kendra in there watching that inuchacha mess." Then I rebuttal, "You weren't saying that last night when you told me to turn it up and shhh! It's getting good!" LMBO!

I like Inuyasha because it's awesome! Great character depth, some partial nudity in the totally innocent way, just enough action, great looking artwork and of course... the dark and mysterious Sesshoumaru.

Though I do have plans to don cosplay with my bff, we haven't gotten the courage to do so yet. My dad was a dungeons and dragons lord of the rings nerd... I try to be a little less dorky than him

Logged Logged

-Kjinuyasha Look for my stories on the Spark... Im too lazy to move them. Lol!!! ^_^
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:How deep is your love for the Inuyasha fandom? 6 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 277
Mine's deep enough that I started out in 2004 and am still here, LOL!

No breaks, very few vacations, lots of Inu, Kag, and Sesshy love!!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Reira
Pup
graphgraph
Re:How deep is your love for the Inuyasha fandom? 6 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 4
Inuyasha was one of the first series I watched (where I was aware I was watching anime), and that was way back around 2006. Haven't stopped loving it. I still remember renting all the DVDs over summer when we moved to Australia in 2008. I well and truly binged on anime that summer. Haha.

In my opinion, my best writing has come from my writing for Inuyasha. And since I love what I write, I can't stay away! SessKag is life!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.