Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
ATTENTION~ DOKUGA NEWS!!!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: ATTENTION~ DOKUGA NEWS!!!
Kagome Yuki Niwa
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
ATTENTION~ DOKUGA NEWS!!! 6 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 38
I have been told the WORLD IS MY OYSTER! As a new Admin to the site, there are several things that I would like to address, revamp, start-up again and I have been given the official okay from Wiccan who is my goddess right now!

- First, Dokuga Drabble/Drawble Nights! I love and miss DDN and I would definitely like to start those again. I had such a great time collecting those banners! The first one will be in the next few weeks, keep an eye out on the Forums for DDN 2017. Even if you can’t come that night, you will have 24 hours to submit for that DDN and collect the banner.

- Secondly, Dokuga_Contest. If you don’t remember, Dokuga had a contest site that closed down in 2013 on LiveJournal. My plan is to create a new contest site and have it up and running in the next few days. It will adopt similar policies from the previous site and run a weekly drabble, bi monthly contest, and ongoing challenges. Basically, BANNERS AND TOKENS FOR ALL. Woot woot!

- Lastly, AWARDS. I am hopeful we can start awards back up for the 2017 year. I do NOT have a date on this but my end goal is to have awards sometime this year.

These are my goals for the next few months and I hope you're as HYPEEEEE as I am!

The only thing I need from my fellow Dokuga members is art. Any artists reading this post, please PM me if you don't mind your art being used for any of the above purposes.

Other than that, leave your thoughts, concerns, or ideas below! I am SUPER excited!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/04/24 16:56 By Kagome Yuki Niwa.

The administrator has disabled public write access.
thesesskagrevivalproject
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:ATTENTION~ DOKUGA NEWS!!! 6 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 7
I love the idea of Drabble Night and the reform of the Dokuga Contest. ^.^

I look foward to participating in everything.

I do hope the SessKag week will get a mention soon though!

Also I would like to present my project idea, the SessKag Revival project.
I would like (with permission) to create podcasts of fanfics (like audio novels) but sectioned into episodes. There was a youtube playlist that was started where someone began reading Tales of the House of moon, but it was never finished. So I'd like to rebirth that. Also episodes would be available for downloading and you can take them on the go for car rides!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/04/24 17:44 By Puritysan.

thesesskagrevivalproject.tumblr.com

JOIN THE DISCORD, YA KNOW YOU WANNA

BETA FOR HIRE: will read anything, but loves slowburn, fluff and naughty. HIRE MEEE!!
Kagome Yuki Niwa
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:ATTENTION~ DOKUGA NEWS!!! 6 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 38
After everything has been discussed with Utsukushi tenshi about SessKag week, we will definitely be releasing more details because my fingers are in that cookie jar too. I am not sure which site is hosting that, whether it will be Dokuga Hosted, LiveJounral hosted, or somewhere else. So once we have details the rest will know!

When you do the revival, let me know and I will toss my fingers into that one too and see where I can help out! Also, i am super excited you're looking forward to revivals!!!

Logged Logged

Beautifully Wicked
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:ATTENTION~ DOKUGA NEWS!!! 6 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 20
OMG I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT DDN

Logged Logged

Wicked knows all... watch her bounce

I claimed Jakotsu\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Sword in the Claim GAME!
kB
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:ATTENTION~ DOKUGA NEWS!!! 6 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 15
OMG So excited!! Please let us know if there's any way we can assist you on making all of these things a reality! I'll definitely help however I can so please shoot me a PM if there's anything you need!

Logged Logged
thesesskagrevivalproject
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:ATTENTION~ DOKUGA NEWS!!! 6 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 7
Yum cookie jar.

As for the podcast, currently, I'm looking for people that would be willing to do such a thing.

Apply here: thesesskagrevivalproject.tumblr.com/submit
Podcast Site here: thesesskagrevivalproject.podbean.com/
Thread on Dokuga: www.dokuga.com/forum/6-general-discussion/80264-the-sesskag-revival-project

I just need authors to give me the OK and I can make a list of things to be read.

I can't decide if the first big one to be done should me Tales, or Once and Future... lmao

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/04/25 01:49 By Puritysan.

thesesskagrevivalproject.tumblr.com

JOIN THE DISCORD, YA KNOW YOU WANNA

BETA FOR HIRE: will read anything, but loves slowburn, fluff and naughty. HIRE MEEE!!
Oki
Pup
graphgraph
Re:ATTENTION~ DOKUGA NEWS!!! 6 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 2
I'm super excited for this! I hope I can help in anyway if needed.

Logged Logged

Brenna
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:ATTENTION~ DOKUGA NEWS!!! 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 5
Sooooo I'm just getting back to Dokuga after a few years of hiatus and general disappearedness (so not a word) having DDN back would be so awesome! I hope to be able to participate when the time comes.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.