Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Pregnancy cravings
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
  • Page:
  • << Start < Prev 1 2 Next > End >>
TOPIC: Pregnancy cravings
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Pregnancy cravings 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 216
Okay I've written a story based off of them, that started as a one shot then turned into a 17-shot and still going....

anyway, but i've noticed a lot of kaggies-preggers stories.

I'm LOVING that we're all making her eat such oddities. So with that in mind, in a fiction a universe of AU/Canon IY.

I had one about Square watermelons, also Fish sticks and caramel peanut butter.

What would you make Kags eat? What would you have her send Sess out for in the middle of the night?

What about you? Make as gross as you can or want to, or for that matter dare to.

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
DeathsSilentApproach
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Pregnancy cravings 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 10
Chocolate covered grasshopers with jalopeno peppers covered in cherry sause. Hope this helps.

Logged Logged

Hi Everyone I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'m SilentDeath89 or DeathsSilentApproach.
Saholia
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Pregnancy cravings 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 31
My mom LOVED pickles with bananas and peanut butter.....don't ask me why...lol

Logged Logged
Oroyukae
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Pregnancy cravings 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 20
When I was pregnant with my last daughter, Talon , I ate a watermelon everyday until she was born. Needless to say I cannot stand the fruit to this day[ she is six now]

Logged Logged
Bella
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Pregnancy cravings 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 1
I have one for you...Why not chocolate covered sushi with wasabi.

My own pregnancy cravings were too boring for anyone to use in a story. Craving anything chicken isn't exactly exciting.

Logged Logged
SunLynx
Pup
graphgraph
Craving chicken can be boring, but I had a friend who knew just how to spice things up. She craved chicken for all three of her pregnancies, and she is allergic to all things poultry. Hooray for itchy welts and hives.

- SunLynx

Logged Logged
Yuzuki
graphgraph
Re:Pregnancy cravings 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 13
I have craved pancakes, fried eggs, oreos and blueberry syrup for the last two days. And for some reason the smell of spaghetti with marinara and cranberry juice makes me want to lose my food. I also found out I love red vine licorice and vinegar and salt potato chips together.

Logged Logged
Laia Moon
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Pregnancy cravings 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
I can´t speak from personal experience, but my Mom says that, when she was pregnant (with me), she craved churros. Tons of them. Every. Single. Day. Sometimes at night. My Dad was relatively lucky: they used to live near a churro stand. I personally *adore* churros. It might´ve been my fault that my Mom was eating so many--

When she was pregnant with my brother, it changed from massive quantities of churros to massive quantities of chocolate.

However, despite eating so many churros and chocolate, she still likes them a lot.

Logged Logged
Laia Moon
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Pregnancy cravings 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Laia Moon wrote:
I can´t speak from personal experience, but my Mom says that, when she was pregnant (with me), she craved churros. Tons of them. Every. Single. Day. Sometimes at night. My Dad was relatively lucky: they used to live near a churro stand. I personally *adore* churros. It might´ve been my fault that my Mom was eating so many--

When she was pregnant with my brother, it changed from massive quantities of churros to massive quantities of chocolate.

However, despite eating so many churros and chocolate, she still likes them a lot.
I just imagined.....can you imagine the chaos that would be generated by craving something like churros in a time when no churros are available? The horror! Knowing you are 500 years away from satisfying your craving...

Logged Logged
Kirai
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Pregnancy cravings 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 34
I don't know about other people, but when my mom was pregnant with me she had one really dominant craving. I'm the only one who she had a craving this weird for. Herbed liverworst and saltine crackers. What's even more surprising, I still like it. It's actually really good.

A friend of my sister had to have pomegrante juice and dry, crushed ramen.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2008/12/22 09:45 By Kirai.

I OWN SESSHOMARUS ARMOUR!! Nah nah nah nah nah nah!!

Master Pie Maker with my awesomely special Pie Crossbow

Ongoing Challenges:
Funny Edible Oneshot(not for YIMs!
I Didnt Know I Was Pregnant
Christmas Rumours
Switching Genders
Dirty Secret Challenge
Kirai\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Neverending Title Challenge
Frozen
Past Love Challenge
October Rose
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Pregnancy cravings 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 3
When I was pregnant with my daughter I craved giant glasses oF orange juice. I would go through a pint a day, and hershey bars, just the plain ones and lots and lots of fruit and grilled pineapples. This must be why my daughter is so sweet.

Logged Logged
~Wick3d Ang3l~
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Pregnancy cravings 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 8
I craved dill pickles for about a month. I craved Ben & Jerry's Phish Food for my whole pregnancy. I craved Taco Bell and could never get it My weirdest craving was the ice cream and saltines at the same time.

Logged Logged

Soon-to-be Mrs. Mistress Incomprehensible
LC Rose
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Pregnancy cravings 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 39
I never had any weird cravings. Preg#1 was corn and ice cream (but not together), preg #2 was carrots and cheese, and preg #3 was chili. How boring compared to the rest of you!

Logged Logged

~PPFT!~

Muses...cannot live with them, cannot kill them.
cjflutterbye
Pup
graphgraph
I'll jump on this wagon too
My first pregancy - I craved any food that I smelled or was talked about.
Someone would walk by with an orange - I would HAVE to have one.
We started talking about the french fries at a local hangout - I MUST GET SOME NOW!
- it mellowed after a while -

My second -I was very sick at the beginning -with mono of all things - when I became less tired I wanted beef - namely rare steaks - in large amounts.
I had more food aversions - bread was off the list, all things spicey were a no-no.
The craving went away, but the aversions did not -

Been there.
Done that.
Bought the shirt.

Logged Logged

When life hands you lemons,
aim for the eyes!
Akay
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Pregnancy cravings 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 18
Hm, well can't speak from experience, but I have a cousin who's wife at the time of her pregnancy had to eat frozen dill pickles with hot sauce for one pregnancy and then for the other it was pickles and peanut butter. Either way she was always a pickle fiend.

My dad's girlfriend before the one he has now when she was pregnant with their second son she didn't really have much of any type of cravings. I know breakfast food she could never keep down, but she once told me that I had her craving for her because while I was living with them I use to eat mashed potatoes mixed with spinach or have some ramen or chinese noodles with frozen strawberries on the side or I would concoct some type of weird beverage (i mixed juices and cold drinks up like crazy).

I'm still even told that I eat like a pregnant woman because when I go to McDonald's I just have to have their french fries with either an oreo mcflurry or plain sundae. I eat them together and it is delicious!

Logged Logged
Ayui Young
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Pregnancy cravings 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 1
I cant say anything from a pregnancy but i was taking some odd medicine that made me want to eat get ready for it..popcorn with ranch, cheese, olives , hot sauce and dash of garlic powder. it tasted really good at the time. I mixed drinks to it was horrible.

Logged Logged

Ayui!!!
Saholia
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Pregnancy cravings 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 31
OMG ROo, that would be so hilarious if Kagome send Sesshomaru at 2am to the store for relish and marshmallows! ...kinda gross--but heck, she's pregnant right?!

Logged Logged
elley
Pup
graphgraph
Akay wrote:
I'm still even told that I eat like a pregnant woman because when I go to McDonald's I just have to have their french fries with either an oreo mcflurry or plain sundae. I eat them together and it is delicious!

I have to agree, the two together tastes really good! When I used to allow myself to eat McDonald's, I loved having their french fries with a plain vanilla ice cream cone. LOL, and I've never been pregnant. I also love vanilla ice cream with plain popcorn.

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Pregnancy cravings 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 216
i guess i just wondered what you creative authors could come up with, rather then what other had already had.

r0o wants you to be creative, and weird, come up with what you think kags could send Sess out for?

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Akay
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Pregnancy cravings 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 18
The smell of Gain (I watch far too much television).

Hm...

"Sesshou, I'm hungry. I want something to eat."
"Then go fix you something."
"I want something special."
"Special how?"
"Can you go to the store and get me a few slices of cheesecake, jar of green olives, and a family bag of Cheetos." Sesshoumaru glares at her before getting dressed. "Oh and honey..." Looks cautiously at her, "A jug of orange juice." said while rubbing her tummy.

I have no idea where this came from. It was random and what popped into my head at the time.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/01/11 17:09 By Akay.
~Wick3d Ang3l~
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Pregnancy cravings 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 8
One of my best girlfriend's exes left her when she was pregnant with her first so I took over as her coach. She had this "disorder" called pica. She craved crayons, no joke. The funniest thing was when we were at a doctor appointment and he doctor told her it was perfectly normal. He's like "And you can even eat them as long as you get the non-toxic kind." I almost peed my pants on the spot and he looked at me like I was crazy!

Also I was reminded of one of my strange cravings by a friend that works at McDonalds. I used to call him and ask him to bring me Chicken nuggets with maple syrup to dip them in

I too dip my french fries in my ice cream, I have for as long as I can remember.

Logged Logged

elley
Pup
graphgraph
I never knew such a disorder existed. Someone needs to write a fic with Kagome craving crayons! Or maybe Play Doh, that's non-toxic too. Can you just imagine Sesshoumaru's reaction to it? Too funny.

Logged Logged
~Wick3d Ang3l~
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Pregnancy cravings 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 8
icedhaze wrote:
I never knew such a disorder existed. Someone needs to write a fic with Kagome craving crayons! Or maybe Play Doh, that's non-toxic too. Can you just imagine Sesshoumaru's reaction to it? Too funny.

Yup, it has to do with the body lacking certain nutrients and trying to find it in various non-food items.

Logged Logged

Tataru
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Pregnancy cravings 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 5
sugar0o wrote:

r0o wants you to be creative, and weird, come up with what you think kags could send Sess out for?

"Sesshoumaru, can you be a dear and go ask Inuyasha if he would go through the well and fetch me some Wackdonalds? Here's my list! Oh, and make sure he doesn't forget the ketsup!"

And there stands our demon lord, list in hand with french fries written in gleaming pink ink and the I dotted with a little crooked heart. And a chocolate shake? What is chocolate? and is it safe for a pregnant woman to shake it? oh gods, perhaps she will ask it of me? And will I know how to shake it properly? I bet Inuyasha would know. but how do I ask him?

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Haughty Humph in the Claim Game
DanceswithElvis
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Pregnancy cravings 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Well, I can't speak from experience, but apparently when my mother was pregnant with me she had a craving for peeled and salted plums.

Logged Logged
Go to top
  • Page:
  • << Start < Prev 1 2 Next > End >>

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.