Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
S&K Similar Couple Ships
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: S&K Similar Couple Ships
Walter205
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
S&K Similar Couple Ships 8 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 52
So what all pairings do you guys/gals ship similar to S&K? I'm just wondering since I recently starting shipping the Flippy/Flaky pairing from HTF.

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:S&K Similar Couple Ships 8 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 57
Walter205 wrote:
So what all pairings do you guys/gals ship similar to S&K? I'm just wondering since I recently starting shipping the Flippy/Flaky pairing from HTF.

Depends on the fandom.

Inuyasha - Sess x Kags, Miroku x Kags, and Kouga x Kags.
Naruto - Sakura. H x Sai, Sakura. H x Itachi. U, and probably Kurenai. U x Kakashi. H.
TMNT 2012 - Donnie x April, and Raphael x April.

I can't stand Karai. She's a pain in the keister.

X-Men - Rogue x anyone other than Remy, but not Magneto.

Can't stand Jean Grey. She's so one dimensional.

Favourite weird mythological pairings:
Greek - Pan x Selene, Dionysis x Ariadne, and Eros x Psyche

~ Pyre

Logged Logged
Nicole
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:S&K Similar Couple Ships 8 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 154
I came to SK via Ouran High School Host Club's KyoyaxHaruhi and MorixHaruhi ships. They are the most similar in that fandom.

I've recently also been reading crossovers and watching Naruto. I'm about ~3/4's of the way through the first 220 episodes. From there, KagomexItachi, KagomexSasuke, KagomexGaara seem reasonably similar in terms of stoic and controlled or composed personality (or darker personality). KagomexKiba and KagomexNaruto are similar in terms of canine traits and tropes. Sakura seems somewhat like Kagome in personality and other characteristics (healers, not necessarily strong physical fighters, obsessed with their first "love", bit of a temper), so Sakura pairings with many of the male characters might be similar as well.

I've also been reading crossovers with YuYu Hakusho, but I've barely watched any of the episodes. Of those KagomexYouko, KagomexKurama, and KagomexHiei are most similar. I'm not familiar with a hot the female characters, so I'm not sure which YYH pairings could also fit.

Logged Logged
Kahdejus
Pup
graphgraph
Re:S&K Similar Couple Ships 8 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 15
Let's see for Naruto I ship Kakashi x Sakura for DBZ I have to say the best pairing is Canon which is Vegeta x Bulma. Then, though I know it's not technically anime my other favorite pairing is in ATLAB is Zuko x Katara and last and best of all is Sesshomaru x Kagome.

Logged Logged
kaoruhana
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:S&K Similar Couple Ships 8 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 109
Hmm, let's see:
I ship in the Naruto Fandom: mostly KakashixSakura and ItachixSakura. And idk if this counts, but I've been a Zutara shipper for a long time (even before I was a SessxKag shipper).

But I'm very much fandom dependent like Pyreite.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.