Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
crossover fun times
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: crossover fun times
mangageek
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
crossover fun times 9 Years ago Karma: 11
So Steven universe has been big and popular and today i was thinking, since I've seen a lot of fanart of rose quartz, what if there was a au/crossover whatever you wanna call it of inuyasha characters as the characters in Steven universe.

Kagome could be Rose Quartz, my main thinking with the pink gem, it could be like the shinkon. Shippo maybe as Steven? and Rin as Connie maybe??

Inuyasha might fit for the dad Steve, cuz I can't really see Sesshomaru in that position and it makes me think what position to put him in. but then, maybe he could instead be one of the gems in the party??

There are just so many of the inu cast who could fit the roles of Amethyst, Garnet and Pearl!! Or at least, I think so.

Like for instance, Sango could be either Pearl or Garnet, but I see her more as a Pearl. Miroku could sorta work well as Amethyst but could also be one of the residents of the town like the son of the fry place.

Oh and lion could be kiara of course!

I don't know what do you guys think?? I don't actually know a whole lot about steven universe since I'm not caught up with the actual show but I know some of the basics.

Another fun crossover idea I thought of is one with Space Dandy since it's such a wacky show and stuff.

Miroku could be Dandy quite well with the flirty nature and penchant for ogling girls. Sango maybe could be the little robot, while shippo maybe is meow? Or maybe even Jaken as meow (which is honestly just hilarious just thinking of it) Kagome might be one of the girls who works as Booby's(I know, don't ask) and InuYasha the prince guy, except ya know a thousand more times rough and egotistical lol

Again, I'm not quite sure where Sessh fits in all this

what a difficult character omg Xp lol

Other fun thoughts is of course things like pokemon! (which I know has been done a few times)Or other games like animal crossing?

And for both they can go either way, like for Pokemon, if they where a trainer/nurse/professor/other arch type what would they be and who would be in their main party, or like what pokemon they would best fit in terms of designs like gjinkafiy the pokemon to outfit with their character or something??? idk

idk I have lots of feels about au's and geekin out like which inuyasha character has the secret hoard of plushes, and which one has a not so secret hoard?

who's the otaku nerd and who secretly loves kpop? XD

your thoughts?

Logged Logged

Supermangageek23 is Bucket 88.5 in Dokugas Bucket Brigade
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
mythicamagic
Pup
graphgraph
Re:crossover fun times 9 Years ago Karma: 21
Unfortunately I've only seen posts of Steven universe on tumblr. Its the same with Gravity Falls. I managed to be cool and 'with it' back when Adventure Time was talked about more as I watched all that but since then I've fallen behind

Ahem! Anyway while I also haven't seen Space Dandy (I think I saw that it was on Netflix...not sure) I love Pokemon so I can talk with you about that XD

I think Sesshoumaru could ethier be a Gym Leader, part of the Elite Four, an Ace/Cool Trainer (since their pokemon levels are usually pretty high) A Dragon Tamer or a Rich Boy haha. I've always liked the idea of him owning an Absol, but really his party is kind of hard to pin down. On the one hand he could have Dark types in his group, since I think they kind of suit him, but on the other hand I think a few Fire types suit him too. Like if he had an Arcanine, kyaaa so fluffy

Kagome could be a regular trainer, a Gym Leader, A Teacher, A Pokemon Breeder, An Artist, A Lass, or an Ace/Cool Trainer too. Her Pokemon party type is again quite difficult. I'm not sure whether she would specialize in one type, so maybe she'd have mixed? Since shes a Priestess maybe she could have a psychic pokemon? Like an Espeon.

Sango could be a Battle Girl, Kikyo could be a Medium, Inuyasha could be a Biker guy XD There's so many! Crossovers and AU's are the best

Ohh I like the idea of an Animal Crossing one, I loved that game.

Logged Logged
mangageek
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:crossover fun times 9 Years ago Karma: 11
mythicamagic wrote:
Unfortunately I've only seen posts of Steven universe on tumblr. Its the same with Gravity Falls. I managed to be cool and 'with it' back when Adventure Time was talked about more as I watched all that but since then I've fallen behind

Ahem! Anyway while I also haven't seen Space Dandy (I think I saw that it was on Netflix...not sure) I love Pokemon so I can talk with you about that XD

I think Sesshoumaru could ethier be a Gym Leader, part of the Elite Four, an Ace/Cool Trainer (since their pokemon levels are usually pretty high) A Dragon Tamer or a Rich Boy haha. I've always liked the idea of him owning an Absol, but really his party is kind of hard to pin down. On the one hand he could have Dark types in his group, since I think they kind of suit him, but on the other hand I think a few Fire types suit him too. Like if he had an Arcanine, kyaaa so fluffy

Kagome could be a regular trainer, a Gym Leader, A Teacher, A Pokemon Breeder, An Artist, A Lass, or an Ace/Cool Trainer too. Her Pokemon party type is again quite difficult. I'm not sure whether she would specialize in one type, so maybe she'd have mixed? Since shes a Priestess maybe she could have a psychic pokemon? Like an Espeon.

Sango could be a Battle Girl, Kikyo could be a Medium, Inuyasha could be a Biker guy XD There's so many! Crossovers and AU's are the best

Ohh I like the idea of an Animal Crossing one, I loved that game.

You can watch Space Dandy on hulu for free~ XP

and yeah tumblr is mostly where I saw everything orz;;

I can see him as an elite four, I think he might have dark/ghost type or poison types. I don't think he'd like ones like trubbish though lol XD

Kagome could be a breeder! I hadn't thought of that, or like one of the daycare workers! I also sorta saw her as a nurse type, but maybe she's a little too much of a klutz for that?? haha

I waaay agree with Sango and Kikyo, idk about InuYasha XD

I hope to play animal crossing soon enough, but I'm already imagining them as little villagers. Maybe I'll be tempted to draw it! >0>

Logged Logged

Himura Asami
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:crossover fun times 9 Years ago Karma: 9
Sesshomaru would definitely be Elite Four. Dark or poison type.

Logged Logged
mangageek
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:crossover fun times 9 Years ago Karma: 11
Yeye! I feel like he may have a fire/grass type or too or even an electric type here and there! For some reason, I don't see him having a whole lot of water types?? Maybe one that's a water and something else.

I think he might like fighting types as well. I feel like InuYasha would looooove fighting types lol XD

Logged Logged

Walter205
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:crossover fun times 9 Years ago Karma: 52
There are a lot of comparable characters between Inuyasha/Kenshin so I think a crossover there would be fun.

Inuyasha = Kenshin
Sesshomaru = Aoshi
Sano = Miroku
Kouga = Saitoh
Kaoru = Kagome
Misao = Sango
Yahiko = Kohaku (or Shippou)

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.