Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome is sesshomarus pupil?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Kagome is sesshomarus pupil?
Natalia
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Kagome is sesshomarus pupil? 7 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 10
Not really sure if this is the one your searching but well, let's try:

A Simple Legacy and A Simple Legacy II & III by elle6778

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kyuubi
Pup
graphgraph
Kagome is sesshomarus pupil? 7 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
I read this really long and awesome fic a long time ago and I have been trying to find it for a while now. I am sure it won awards. I am also sure I read it on this website. I remember a part where Kagome and Sesshomaru go fight some cat demons (I believe that it was an opposing lord) an the one has poison on its claws and it gets Sesshomaru, then Sesshomaru and Kagome kick all their assess go back to camp and it turns out that the poison was like a super aphrodisiac an Sesshomaru attacks Kagome but she's able to use her priestess powers to calm him down an get the poison out of his system. I remember that was towards the beginning of the story and that story was perfectly detailed. It had lemon in it but not for a long time and the story does an excellent job with anticipation. If someone could help reunite me with this tale I would be immensely greatful.
Thank you.

Logged Logged
Kyuubi
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome is sesshomarus pupil? 7 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
You are a God!Thank you so much this is it!!!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.