Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Searching
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Searching 7 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 171
I read this story a while ago and I don't really remember much about it. This detail literally just flashed through my mind while I was working on a new story and I decided to see if anyone knew where I could find the story before I forgot the detail.
Anyway, I remember Sesshomaru being with the Inu gang. I don't know if he was traveling with them or if it was a run in. Somehow his father comes back to life and accusses him of something and cuts off his hair. I think that was to show he wasn't worthy or something. Anyway, Sesshomaru leaves and I think Kagome goes with him, not sure if it was to make sure he was okay or if she knew his father was wrong and told him off or if the two were involved.
I remember that it turned out he was wrong but the damage had already been done to Sesshomaru. Still, I think he tried to go find Sesshomaru after that.
I don't remember if other people/beings were suddenly returning to life or if there was a cause for it.

Anyway, so if anyone recognizes this please let me know.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.