Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Become a Demon!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Become a Demon!
FaeHime
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Become a Demon! 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 9
This sounded like WAY too much fun, and despite my many other projects, I can't resist

Name: Uki Mikiko (Mid-Air Prayer; Child of the tree trunk- Goes by Uki-chan

Demon: Risu Hanyou (Squirrel/Human Hybrid)

Abilities: Capable of short-distance bursts of speed; enhanced jumping and climbing skills; NEVER looses balance due to tail, enhanced hearing and smell, but poor eyesight; ultra-stealthy (nimble and such)

Weapons: An array of hidden daggers and throwing needles as well as a special powdered glass that has been magicked to stay razor sharp

Personality: Ridiculously open and friendly, comes off as naive due to her trusting nature and philosophy of "I trust you until you give me a reason not to." Willing to try new things at least three times due to a bit of OCD. Mothering, bubbly, random and obnoxiously optimistic despite numerous setbacks. Difficult to anger and even more difficult to calm down, has a nasty habit of holding grudges but surprisingly not allowing them to influence her interactions with others, including those she holds the grudges against. Despite having the enthusiasm of a 5 year old in all other things, is sexually empowered and highly flirtatious with everyone.

Appearance: Short, at about 5'0", slightly plump with wide hips, squirrel ears and tail. Has thick, curly chestnut, gold and silver mane that reaches to about her shoulders, and large olive green eyes. White markings on her face around her eyes and forehead and white spots on her shoulders and neck. Almost never wears shoes and has a tendency to dress in formal clothes that she quickly destroys running around and roughing it.

Aaaaaand... that's Uki! I'll draw her later XD

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.