Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Pie Fight!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Pie Fight!
Karli
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Pie Fight! 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 15
Climbing out of the Triple Berry canyon Karli spots Presto. "Woot Woot finally out of that canyon. Presto Tag your it." Karli throws a dog food pie at presto and watches has it hits presto in the face. "Thats for sending me down that canyon"

Karli whistles as she walks away

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Presto-chan
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 2
Presto stared down at herself in disgust. She could count on one hand how many dogs she liked.

Presto washed herself off and quickly went to work hunting down Karli. Presto grinned.

Cats were a completely different matter.

Logged Logged
Shinji Nishizono
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1
Shinji watches the scene, points and laughs. "Okay, so I got the things we need," he tells Presto, catching her as she's passing. "Who shall our first victim be?" He contemplates blueberry pies.

Logged Logged

I would like to note that I am Itsy\\\\\\\'s muse. I.e.: I am her, basically. Meaning I will not tolerate someone ELSE getting her with a pie. That\\\\\\\'s my job. >.>
Presto-chan
Pup
graphgraph
"Well, definitely Karli. Afterwards..."

Presto pulled out a holographic map of Dokuga and zoomed in to the 'Pie Fight!' section. She tapped on three moving red dots.

"Here are Itsy, Rowdy, and Kirai."

With that Presto grinned and summoned three kinds of pie: cat food for the 'ew' factor, raspberry for stains, and chocolate mint for tastebud goodness.

Logged Logged
Shinji Nishizono
Pup
graphgraph
He nods. "Okay. But don't get Itsy with the raspberry. She'd like it too much." He grabs some of the pies. "I'll go after Rowdy. You get Karli and Itsy. Deal?"

Logged Logged

I would like to note that I am Itsy\\\\\\\'s muse. I.e.: I am her, basically. Meaning I will not tolerate someone ELSE getting her with a pie. That\\\\\\\'s my job. >.>
Presto-chan
Pup
graphgraph
Presto grinned and agreed, then took off to find her targets.

She found Karli in a small clearing picking pie-flowers. Presto created an illusion of Sesshoumaru and gave it substance. Karli found herself hugging a life-sized doll made of cat food and raspberry dolls.

Presto chuckled at Karli's priceless expression while fading into the shadows of the forest. Taking one last glance, she sped off to track down Itsy, aided by her map.

Logged Logged
ItsyBitsySpider
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 10
Unknown to Presto and Shinji, Itsy was already aware of their plan and when 5-chan came to call... she was prepared. "Super pie filling no jutsu!" she cried when 5-chan appeared. In five seconds flat, the other female was covered in various different pie fillings, practically buried under them. Itsy then escaped to get revenge on her muse.

Logged Logged

It takes courage to kill, wit to avoid it and strength to never be tempted.
-
Sometimes you\\\\\\\'ve just gotta bite the bullet and take the plunge. Sometimes you just have to say \\\\\\\'I was wrong\\\\\\\'.

Karli
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Karli whistles really loud to get Itsy attention. and screams ducks. Karli using her crossbow takes aim at Shinji who was sneaking up behind Itzy and hits them with some of the filling left over from the sesshomaru doll. "Well that was fun"

Karli flees back into the forest keeping a eye open for Presto.

Logged Logged
Shinji Nishizono
Pup
graphgraph
Shinji was on a mission. It was a mission of doom, destruction... mayhe- "I do not 'scream with rage'," he interrupted his internal monologue suddenly, spinning around, dodging Saffie's pies and frowning at her. "Cackle insanely, or even curse profusely, but not 'scream with rage'. Who do you think I am? Naraku?" He snorted and shook his finger at Itsy's ane.

Then he propped his arm on Itsy's head like she was an arm-rest. "By the way, spider girl... you're really short."

"I'm aware of that, thanks," she said, an anger mark on her forehead.

"Just thought you should know." He snickered and stepped over to some bushes, picking some weird kid (his name tag declared 'Bobby') out from among them. "Oh, look, a stray."

He, Saffie and Itsy grinned evilly as they got out the Duct-tape of DOOM™...

Their meat-pie revenge was at hand!

"... Shinji, stop cackling, you're scaring him."

Logged Logged

Bobby
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: -4
Time to jion the fight, he thought silently, walking into the street

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/10/25 15:31 By narubleach.
Bobby
Pup
graphgraph
bobby, new to dokuga was just walking down the street when a giant pie hit him in the face, when he finnaly figured what happen he knew what had to happen, revenge, but on who.

Then almost perfectly sometrips out on a trash can behind him, "revenge, he yells turning around to see someone behind him.

"who are you", he askes

"my name.......... is itsy"

"well itsy, i fight with choclate pie", he said pulling two pies out of no where. "HEHEHE, REVENGE"

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/10/24 10:33 By narubleach.
LadySafire
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 5
Saffie coming out of her dinesion see the rotten mortal named Bobby hit her Imoto, Itsy with a pie.
Oh you did not just do that!" she cries out as she trounces him with 25 canned dog food pies.
Taking Itsy by the hand she drags her into her so NOT Perverted dimension (Yes I read that remark!) and hels Itsy clean up.
"Little sister, i told you to watch out for them." LadySafire chides gently.
After making sure Itsy is clean and dry, she pulls her to her vast workroom. "I know I have been gone a long time but this is what I have been doing."
With a flourish Saffie raises the lights and shows Itsy her new weapons of mass destruction.
"They won't know what hit them." Safire giggles manically.
Waving her wand, Safire and Isty step through a very very very very very very VERY large portal with her newly made weapons.
A flick of her wrist and she fires, pummeling all with canned dog food pies. She laughs gleefully at the screams of rage from Shinji, Kali, Rowdy and Presto.
With a saucy wink and wave, she blows a kiss to all and calls out "I'm back everyone! Did ya miss me?"
Stepping backwards Saffie closes the portal solidly.
Time to plot again and re-appear in another part of the forest.

She had a lot of time to make up for.

Logged Logged
Angelic Memories
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 27
"My hair!" Angelic screams, having spent the last couple hours making sure it shined just right.

Now on the hunt for Itsy, Angelic pulls a beautifully golden pumpkin pie. She sees a shadow come from her left and turns and throws her pie in defence. Though not the person she was hoping to get, Angelic does manage to hit Karli in the chest, stopping her in her tracks.

"Opps," Angelic mumbled innocently. "Well you'll have to do."

Angelic leaps into the closest tree to get away before Karli comes out of her surprised shock.

Logged Logged

Bobby
Pup
graphgraph
well, he thought, time to end this and git my revenge on itsy, but i'll need help, he went out in to the woods after a whole night of ploting. "why is it raining pies again" he said, thinking about what itsy and safire were saying before going in the portal, "i'll definitly need help.
Finally he reached his destination, where, he heard from a wierd guy named naraku, two buietiful wemon where hiding tring to ambush newbies like him self, he pulled up the camoflage and looked down at them, he was not lieing, but,he did not tell him about the 500 pie with them, and aparintly a pet praire dog.............. hm, he would get to that later.
"Before you pie me, help me, make your choice, if you will." they looked at him carefully. as he left into the shadows, leaving the wemon to think.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/10/25 21:03 By narubleach. Reason: misspells, and detailing
Rowdys girl
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 12
Shaking her head at the crazy people who are now involved in the pie fight: the ones maintaining personal dialogs in their heads, the ones maintaining dimensional portals, and the silly new ones wandering around looking for trouble and pies to get into; Rowdy grabs the newbie, Bobby, from Shinji, Itsy and Saffie's wicked duct-tape-dark-matter-of-the-universe clutches, while distracting them by applying 60 mudpies to their persons, then smacks him in the face with a lemon meringue pie and hauls him to safety within the castle in chat, which is a pie-free area thanks to the incredibly efficient powers of Rowdy's Ebil Twin, Tenchi, the Magnificent and Beautiful.

She quickly disarms Bobby and then power-sprays all of the pie and duct tape residue from him. "Silly newbie," she mutters, "you might as well go out there with a bullseye on your front and back and the top of your head!" She looks the youngster in the eye and lectures him. "While I admire your courage, when you go up against Saffie, Itsy and Shinji, you are facing off with real pros. They have tricks your momma hasn't seen! Heck, they have a few tricks that I haven't even seen! Not many, but a few. Fortunately, I have tricks they've never dreamed of, which occasionally gives me an advantage. Remember, boy, youth and enthusiasm will always fall before old age and treachery!" So declaiming, Rowdy claps his head between 2 mincemeat pies. "That's repayment for that pie earlier." She snickered.

Rowdy then fits the newbie with anti-dimensional, anti-pie bubble wrap armour, arms him with a pie launcher and ammo and shoves him out the castle door before he can retaliate and slams it tight behind him. She chuckles, thinking of what would happen when he sat down and discovered the crab apple pie in the seat of the armour. She then goes off to call her beloved family to order a few thousand more pies.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/10/27 20:26 By Rowdy.

This is starting to make sense... time to up my medication.

I live in my own little world, but it\\\'s okay, they know me here.

Even if the voices are not real - they have some pretty good ideas!

I don\\\'t suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Everything I say is fully substantiated by my own opinion.

Until further notice, celebrate everything!
Bobby
Pup
graphgraph
"what just happened, did......... whatever, thanks for the armor, but i'm not dumb", he said, pulling the crab pie out of his pants, "just as i planed, hope you'll help me out soon..... Rowdy". he fitted the launcher with a chocolate pie, with a 'surprise' in it and fired at the nearest person. OH, what his luck, it was SHINJI, hehehe, just according to plan, he thought melting into the shadows. In the background he heard the pie exploding. "good luck"

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/10/27 22:46 By narubleach.
Shinji Nishizono
Pup
graphgraph
Luckily for Shinji, he had super powers. I.e.: he lifted Itsy to block the pie, resulting in her being covered in chocolate and poop. He set her down gently, waiting for the explosion of temper. Carefully, he took a cloth and wiped off her face, revealing the three dozen anger marks beneath it.

"... I love you?" he ventured sweetly as he stepped back.

The anger marks vanished and she smiled sweetly. Shinji gulped... and got a pie - pumpkin and raspberry swirl - to the face.

He twitched. Then cursed profusely ('cause that's what he did...)

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/10/28 08:55 By Shinji Nishizono.

Karli
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Seeing the mess o pies around Shinji Karli just falls over and laughs. taking out a spinach pie she throws and watches it hit Shinji in the back of the head. "Sorry" not really meaning Karli darts back into the forest keeping an eye open for any would be pie throwers.

Karli comes to clearing and see bobby Not even thinking Karli just throws the last of her spinach pies and throws it towards bobby.

Karli vanishes into a portal

Logged Logged
MidNigh
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 17
Sessy is waiting on the other side of the portal with a banna split cream pie, when Karli steps threw. She throws the pie and hits Karli in the back of the head.

Logged Logged

I claim Sangos Demon Cat Kirara!
Karli
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 15
Spinning around with a pie in hand throws it at Sessy. Karli looks at sessy covered in catfood. "Sneak up on me will ya" Karli jumps back into the portal.

Logged Logged
Presto-chan
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 2
Presto offers Shinji some soapy water.

"Sorry for the absence... technology hates me"

Logged Logged
Angelic Memories
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 27
Angelic decides to take pity on poor Sessy and joins in the pie fight. Taking out her masterpiece strawberry ruhbarb hot from the oven. She awaits from the newly formed portal for Karli to come back through. Karli appears and Angelic kepts hidden waiting for the portal to vanish so Karli cannot jump through it once again. As it disappears Angelic pops out from her hiding place so silently and right in Karli's path so that Karli walks right into the pie. With a smile Angelic takes a can of whip cream in her other hand and smears it over the face covered in pie to top everything off.

Logged Logged

ItsyBitsySpider
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 10
((As I'm too lazy to login to Shinji's account...))

"Sure thing, babe," Shinji replies, taking the soapy water. "Now where is that girl...?"

Meanwhile...

Itsy covered her mouth to keep from giggling too much. She'd been avoiding detection for some time, but now... now it was time! She threw her head back and cackled maniacally-

Only to get a bucket of soapy water and pie crust (with random pie filling) dumped over her head. She fumed as 5-chan and Shin walked away arm in arm, laughing at her.

"Oh, did you know?" Shinji said to Presto. "Apparently, I'm meaner and snarkier than Itsy. Go figure."

"OF COURSE YOU'RE MEANER THAN ME!!" Itsy cried from behind him before heaving a blackberry pie... and accidentally getting Angel in the back of the head. "Oh... oops!"

Logged Logged

It takes courage to kill, wit to avoid it and strength to never be tempted.
-
Sometimes you\\\\\\\'ve just gotta bite the bullet and take the plunge. Sometimes you just have to say \\\\\\\'I was wrong\\\\\\\'.

Karli
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 15
Picks up a pie of the table and smells it. "ooo mud pie" Karli throws it at Angelic Memories. "Ha." Karli picks up another pie with itsy's name on it. Karli goes looking for itsy. "itsy i have something for you." Karli throws it at itsy and watches it hit itsy in the face. Karli darts into the forest and vanishes.

Logged Logged
Rowdys girl
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 12
Having taken to an ultra-light aircraft, Rowdy now flies above the forest where the pie fight is taking place. Seeing Karli, Shin, Itsy, Angelic and Presto scattered about below, she opens the bomb bay doors and lets fly with tons of pumpkin and sweet potato pies. *Gigglesnort* She heads for the safety of the Castle in Chat before any of her victims can become airborne.

Logged Logged

This is starting to make sense... time to up my medication.

I live in my own little world, but it\\\'s okay, they know me here.

Even if the voices are not real - they have some pretty good ideas!

I don\\\'t suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Everything I say is fully substantiated by my own opinion.

Until further notice, celebrate everything!
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.