Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Pie Fight!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Pie Fight!
Presto-chan
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Pie Fight! 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 2
Presto growls as she breaks the chains, and hunts Karli down for revenge. Finding her, Presto grabs her and ports her into the Triple Berry canyon.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Presto-chan
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2
Wanders around the empty Pie Fight dimension and wonders if she got transported to some kind of creepy alternate dimension where all the crazy Dokuga fun has been banished.

Logged Logged
ItsyBitsySpider
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 10
Itsy attacks 5-chan from behind, getting her in the back of the head with a blue berry pie before she runs away and dives behind a rock.

Logged Logged

It takes courage to kill, wit to avoid it and strength to never be tempted.
-
Sometimes you\\\\\\\'ve just gotta bite the bullet and take the plunge. Sometimes you just have to say \\\\\\\'I was wrong\\\\\\\'.

Presto-chan
Pup
graphgraph
Presto gasps in surprise. "Itsy!" She tries to get the blue out of her hair, but gives up after a minute. "Great, red and blue hair!"

Presto watches as Itsy triggers a trip wire and a basket of coconut cream pie drops on her. Presto stares after her thoughtfully. "Not satisfying... won't leave stains."

Shaking her head, Presto walks away before Itsy has time to retaliate.

Logged Logged
ItsyBitsySpider
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Hope sighed and glanced around, then chuckled maliciously...

Fifteen minutes later, 5-chan was wandering around, believing herself brilliant for that trick she'd pulled on the poor spider vampire. However, just then, there was the sound of a cannon. Not three seconds later, she was pummeled with blueberry and boysenberry pies.

Logged Logged

-
Sometimes you\\\\\\\'ve just gotta bite the bullet and take the plunge. Sometimes you just have to say \\\\\\\'I was wrong\\\\\\\'.

Presto-chan
Pup
graphgraph
Presto growls when she feels the impact, and spins around, knowing the culprit. Feeling the need for a classic, low tech maneuver, Presto jumps on Itsy's back and begins rubbing chocolate key lime pie in her hair and clothes.

Logged Logged
ItsyBitsySpider
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
"Oi!" Hope shouted, flailing. She grabbed one of the pies from her attacker and got her in the face with it before escaping and running away. "Ha! So there!" she cried.

Logged Logged

-

Presto-chan
Pup
graphgraph
Presto washed her face off in a nearby lake before pursuing Itsy. She found Itsy in a clearing mumbling attack plans to herself. Presto grinned and snuck away to prepare for an ambush.

Logged Logged
ItsyBitsySpider
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 10
Hope finally finished her plans and rubbed her hands together with a sinister chuckle.

Logged Logged

-

Presto-chan
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 2
Presto grins maliciously from her perch in a tree when she hears the laughing. She pulls out some strawberry rhubarb pies and prepares to strike.

Logged Logged
zebbeed
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 1
Great... damn traveling spell...... now where am I? HHhhmmmm. Smells like a bakery. Yumm. Wonder if the cake is fresh. OH MY!!! What a MESSS! It looks like a fruit bomb went thru here. I have a BAD FEELING. Let me get the spell going and get OUT of Here!!!!! ........

Logged Logged

"... do I have issues? Dude, I have lifetime subscriptions!!!" quoted Shaggy
Presto-chan
Pup
graphgraph
Seeing her chance, Presto teleports in front of Beed and slams her pies into Beed's face. Giggling maniacly, Presto teleports back to her place of ambush to await Itsy.

Logged Logged
Rowdys girl
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 12
Snorting at Presto, Zebbeed and Itsy's tactics, Rowdy revvs up her steam shovel and dumps a bucket of shoefly pies on each of them. She laughs at their inability to escape her strikes from the safety of the pie-proof cabin.

Logged Logged

This is starting to make sense... time to up my medication.

I live in my own little world, but it\\\'s okay, they know me here.

Even if the voices are not real - they have some pretty good ideas!

I don\\\'t suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Everything I say is fully substantiated by my own opinion.

Until further notice, celebrate everything!
Kae
Pup
graphgraph
Kae is walking down the street when she comes upon the massive pie fight. "Holy! What happened here?" She examines the mess to discover it is pie! "Oh a pie fight! What fun!" But Rowdy happens to be safe in her cabin...how to get her out?

Coming up with a plan, Kae runs up to the cabin door and knocks frantically. "Rowdy! Sesshoumaru is covered in pie and is allowing us Dokugians to lick it off! Come out and share in this one time opportunity!"

Rowdy rushes out. Kae lifts a strawberry cream pie and smirks evily.

Rowdy: O.O

Kae trows it at Rowdy's face but her aim is off and it flies through the cabin door and splatters all over the floor.

Dang. Time to run now.

Logged Logged

When life gives you lemons, make grape juice! Then watch the world trying to figure out how you did it. It\'s hilarious!

I claimed Shippo\'s Foxfire in the Claim Game!!
Shinji Nishizono
Pup
graphgraph
Shinji smirks as he watches all. From his bubble. Of ego-ness. "I'm amazing," he says and then dumps pie on his favorite victim of them all- Itsy. He grabs a pie launcher while she's steaming with fury and pies everyone else. Just so happening to get Itsy some more.

The irony?

They're maple pecan pies, made by Itsy's mother.

Logged Logged

I would like to note that I am Itsy\\\\\\\'s muse. I.e.: I am her, basically. Meaning I will not tolerate someone ELSE getting her with a pie. That\\\\\\\'s my job. >.>
Rowdys girl
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Laughing hysterically at Kae's lousy aim, Rowdy hoses down the inside of the Steam Shovel Cabin, really glad she'd had it water-proofed. She leans down to turn the water off and hears a thump. She glances up and sees a delicious maple pecan pie spattered on the interior wall of the Cabin that she just power-washed. Turning quickly, she spots Shinji tormenting Itsy with more of those delicious pies.

Now, while Itsy undoubtedly deserves the pielicious torment, those are darned good pies that Itsy's mom made and Rowdy abhors the waste! She quickly power-washes the cabin again and then turns the power-washer on high and aims it at Shinji, tearing the ebil pie-launcher from his hands and sending it out of his reach - no matter how far he leaps! She then jumps into the Steam Shovel Cabin and hefts another load of shoofly pies which she unerringly dumps over the soaked Shinji, leaving him covered in molasses and sugar and pie crust. Itsy laughs and points at him as she licks the delicious maple pecan pie filling off of her arms and face.

Rowdy rescues the pie-launcher before Shinji can even think of going after it and loads it up with blueberry pies - guaranteed to stain - and goes a-hunting for Kae, after securely locking the Cabin of the Steam Shovel. She doesn't hanker to have a pile of pies dumped on HER!

Logged Logged

ItsyBitsySpider
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Hope points and laughs some more. "Oh, Shinji... this is what you get for being an ebil lemon plot bunneh luhver."

"Oh shut up," he mutters and wipes pie off of his face before smirking and going in a random direction.

Hope thinks about tying him up and putting him back in the cupboard... but then decides to visit Rowdy.

She tracks the woman down, seeing her spying out at Kae, who's looking a little lost... Leaning down, Hope asks Rowdy casually, "How's the hunt?"

"Good," Rowdy replies with a nod, then pauses and looks up. "Its-"

Hope drops the pumpkin pie on Rowdy's head. "It's by muh mommy too! Thanks for being my hero- eat up!" she cackles and runs away quickly.

Logged Logged

-

Kirai
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 34
Hiding in the bushes not far away, Kirai readies herself to get Itsy. She giggles as Itsy creams rowdy with the pumpkin pie. That services Rowdy right! She was always trying to start a chipmunk revolution...and here she was throwing pies made by said chipmunks. Heeheehee.

As itsy runs before her, Kirai lunges out of the bushes and smushes a chocolate ice cream pieas they fall to the ground. Kirai regains her feet and runs to hide behind rowdy. Heeheehee!

Logged Logged

I OWN SESSHOMARUS ARMOUR!! Nah nah nah nah nah nah!!

Master Pie Maker with my awesomely special Pie Crossbow

Ongoing Challenges:
Funny Edible Oneshot(not for YIMs!
I Didnt Know I Was Pregnant
Christmas Rumours
Switching Genders
Dirty Secret Challenge
Kirai\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Neverending Title Challenge
Frozen
Past Love Challenge
Shinji Nishizono
Pup
graphgraph
Shinji smiles, one hand behind his back. Smiling charmingly, he reaches forward and taps Kirai on the shoulder.

She turns around and blinks. "Oh, Shinji. What are you doing he-"

He pulls his hand out from behind his back.

"Oh no," says she.

He then creams Kirai in the face with the traditional whipped cream pie. That done... he turns and makes a run for it.

Logged Logged

I would like to note that I am Itsy\\\\\\\'s muse. I.e.: I am her, basically. Meaning I will not tolerate someone ELSE getting her with a pie. That\\\\\\\'s my job. >.>
Rowdys girl
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Shinji makes a run for it right into ANOTHER of Itsy's momma's pumpkin pies. Rowdy gigglesnorts at the expression on his face as the pumpkin falls onto his shirt and pants in lumps. Then she does a roundhouse twirl and nails Kirai in the face with A THIRD pie from Itsy's momma's kitchen! Because, unknown to the villainous Kirai, Rowdy has contracted with Itsy's momma to bake all of Rowdy's pies for the pie fight! Those that Rowdy doesn't bake herself! Cuz, up to this point, Rowdy has BAKED ALL HER OWN PIES, NOT BEING WILLING TO SUPPORT A CORRUPT AND OPPRESSIVE PIE TYRANT AND HER SYSTEM OF OPPRESSED CHIPMUNKS!

Rowdy spots a nervous Kae peering out from behind a tree and does her double-jump-pie-hump, whirling three pies into the air like frisbees, nailing Kae in the shoulder and hair with two of them. The third accidentally hits Saffie in the backside. Oops!!!!

Rowdy does a quick march after Itsy, cuz Rowdy NEVER promised NOT to throw her momma's deeeelicious pies at Itsy!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/10/07 19:08 By Rowdy.

ItsyBitsySpider
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
However, unknown to the Chipmunk Tyrant, Itsy's mother is always on her side... and has supplied her with many gazillion pies. Also unknown to Rowdy, Itsy has two grandmothers baking pies for her too.

As Rowdy rounds the corner, looking for her, Itsy pulls a lever, dumping said gazillion pies and pies baked by her grandmother onto Rowdy in a great, sticky, maple/blueberry/boysenberry heap.

Itsy then ducks into Saffie's dimension (which she has previously been given permission to use) to hide.

Logged Logged

-

Presto-chan
Pup
graphgraph
Presto cackles as she watches the pie-induced chaos from her glass chamber, strong enough to handle canons, lasers, and sexy dog demons... Well, not quite. Presto watches and waits to strike.

Logged Logged
Rowdys girl
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Wondering why she has such trouble keeping her blood sugar levels where they should be, Rowdy courageously eats her way out of the pile of many gazillion delicious Mom- and Grandma-baked pies. She clears the pie fillings and crust off her cell phone and makes some calls to her sister, brother, sister-in-law, three nieces and three of her nephews, telling them of the issues she's having with reliable armament. In two shakes of a lamb's tail she finds herself overwhelmed with pie baking offers. Shortly thereafter she receives her first shipment of apple pies and pumpkin pies. She loads her pie bazooka and heads out to find the wickedly clever Itsy.

She spots Itsy dashing into Saffie's dimension and uses a pumpkin pie to jam the dimensional portal and nails Itsy in the back and head with a full load of apple pies from the pie bazooka. She then removes the pumpkin pie from the portal and Itsy finds herself trapped in Saffie's demented dimension with no way out until Saffie thinks to rescue her.

Rowdy stands there a moment, pumpkin pie in hand, trying to decide what to do next when she spots te figure of r0o the Magnificent! Not giving it a second thought, she hurls the pumpkin pie at r0ozilla, interrupting her destruction of box Tokyo when she suddenly finds her face full of pumpkin pie. Once the action is completed, Rowdy's brain comes online and she decides to depart to safer environs before her r0oness spots her.

Logged Logged

Shinji Nishizono
Pup
graphgraph
Shinji is wandering around, wondering where Itsy is, when he spots Rowdy. "Oh, hello there, gorgeous!" he greets with a wave.

He stands there smiling as she approaches... and continues standing there smiling after she's gone, leaving behind a pie... in his face. Finally, he seems to get over the shock and smirks... "Well, all is fair in love and war," he mutters to himself. "And I do appreciate love and war." He snickers and goes off to plot.

Logged Logged

Presto-chan
Pup
graphgraph
Presto watches the mayhem gleefully, and laughs to her heart's content. With a wave of her hand she creates a portal in front of Shinji. Being curious, he steps through and comes face to face with the grinning female.

Presto beckons Shinji over and whispers in his ear. Hearing her plan, Shinji smiles and shakes her hand.

Presto promises not to betray Shinji until plan's end. Unless, of course, he should act first.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.