Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Pie Fight!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Pie Fight!
Evenstar
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Pie Fight! 14 Years ago Karma: 3
An irritated Evenstar emerges from her assignment en-slavery. She takes one look awound and twitches with irritation Finding Naraku's tree she smirks. Aiming her pie cannon she takes am and hits Naraku in the back of the head with her honey and cream pies, before she sneaks off, by luck she finds Danyealle. Eyes twinkeling evilly she unceremoniously drops a pie on Dani's head. Quickly making her escape she dodges pies and keeps a sharp look out for fellow pie throwers.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
ItsyBitsySpider
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 14 Years ago Karma: 10
There's suddenly a loud, ominous whirring that echoes through the area, before pies randomly start to rain from the sky, getting everyone. Hope cackles, fingers wiggling as she does a very impressive impression of Yagami Light. She's standing high above, on a cloud, with a strange machine that is spitting out dozens of cream pies all at once, raining them down on the unsuspecting bystanders/warring Dokugans. Hope grins and sets the machine to 'will never stop no matter what' before slipping away with her pie-thrower (instead of flame-thrower).

Logged Logged

It takes courage to kill, wit to avoid it and strength to never be tempted.
-
Sometimes you\\\\\\\'ve just gotta bite the bullet and take the plunge. Sometimes you just have to say \\\\\\\'I was wrong\\\\\\\'.

Tara-Yomitorika
Whelp
graphgraph
TY sneaks up on Hope, attempting to smack her in the back of the head with a chocolate pie. However, her arm has a mind of its own and the entire pie ends up in TY's mouth. Yummo, I just pied myself

Logged Logged

~Tara-Yomitorika~
* \"Oh, Lord! Why have you forsaken me?\" \"CAN IT! When God gives you lemons you FIND A NEW GOD!!!\" *
Inukohi-Sama
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 14 Years ago Karma: 1
*pops in* WHATS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol * dodges incoming pie*

Logged Logged

wait...i have a signature?! O-O;
ItsyBitsySpider
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Hope squealed and ran away.

Logged Logged

-
Sometimes you\\\\\\\'ve just gotta bite the bullet and take the plunge. Sometimes you just have to say \\\\\\\'I was wrong\\\\\\\'.

LadySafire
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 14 Years ago Karma: 5
LadySafire decide to get a better machine and drags in a Spanker (No smart remarks please!)
Aims at Isty and fires marionberry pies, Itsy duck and LadySafire watches horrifies as they splat on Whisper and Dany.
She giggles and shrugs "Sorry, but you have to be impressed with the increased accuracy, right?"
Takes off into woods hoping to avoid more pies.

Logged Logged
ItsyBitsySpider
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Hope applauds herself for her unwitting agility. She then runs after Safire. "Wait for me!!!" She throws pies over her shoulder, avoiding the pies from the sky with surprising accuracy, as if she has eyes in the back of her head.

"Stop staring at my head!"

Logged Logged

-

Evenstar
Whelp
graphgraph
After getting pied by Hope, she usese the ingenious invention of the umbrella to stop getting pied Lady S. Following Hope she aims her pie cannon and hits her in the back of the head, careful not to hit Lady S. Evenstar quickly leaves the scence, dodging pies after leaving the umbrella behind as it has stopped raining pies.

Logged Logged
Karli
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 14 Years ago Karma: 15
Picks up Evenstar umbrella and starts doing a im signing in the pie number, using evanstar's umbrella

Logged Logged
ItsyBitsySpider
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Hope mysteriously vanished again, muttering about defective machinery.

Logged Logged

-

Karli
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Throws a pie at hope before she vanishes again.

Logged Logged
LadySafire
Whelp
graphgraph
Tosses cream pie at karlinda and watches as it smack into her back. Giggling she runs off to catch up to Hope.

Logged Logged
Karli
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
she chases after Safire and throws a blueberry pie at the back of head. "gotcha, your it" then goes in search for Hope with blackberry pie in hand. "Come out whereever your are"

Logged Logged
ItsyBitsySpider
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Hope was nowhere to be found, however, it did start raining pies again. Mysteriously.

Logged Logged

-

LadySafire
Whelp
graphgraph
After being hit in the head by Karlinda, Safire turns around and begins to stalk her prey.
Seeing Karlinda stand up to find Hope Safire lets loose with a barrage of apple custard pies watching gleefully as they hit in a straight line down her back.
Running away she calls over her shoulder. "Looks like your it, now. No Touch backs!"

Logged Logged
Karli
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
shivers has the apple and custard runs down her back. "eww, ill get you LadySafire" leaving LadySafire for the moment she starts looking for hope again, to get it to stop raining pies. She finds Hope hiding behind a bush. "Ha Your It now." has she throws a pie at Hope. Mysteriously the raining pies stop, as she runs away.

Logged Logged
ItsyBitsySpider
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Hope huffs and disappears again, annoyed. After several long moment, filled with clanking and banging, she reappears, smiling slightly. It's raining pies again, but for some strange reason they appear to be avoiding her. A pie almost lands on her head, then squeals and changes course.

"Kukuku..." Hope rubs her hands together evilly, then pulls on her invisibility cloak and goes in search of Karlinda; she will get her revenge.

Logged Logged

-

Naraku
Whelp
graphgraph
His form fades from sight, the barrier put in place rendering him invisible. "Kukuku~" A sinister laugh echos through the wooded area as the dark kumo stalks his newest victim. From no where a giant mud pie [made with actual mud and who knows what else] slams into the top of Evanstar's head. The mixture of soil, water and other lovely unidentifiable bits slowly melt down her body, soaking into her clothes and hair. Revealing himself, he stands there, tapping his chin in mock thought. " Hm.. You know.. I have no idea what's in that mess. I suggest bathing as soon as possible." A smirk forms on his lips. " What ever's in it sure does smell rotten, though." With a sinister grin, his figure vanishes from sight, rendered invisible once more.

Logged Logged

Evenstar
Whelp
graphgraph
Evenstar is not happy. After having a quick but effective job she goes Naraku hunting. After much hunting and silent cursing, she finds Naraku while deep in thought for yet another evil plan. As he is significantly distracted,takes aim she hits him on the face with a speciaally made raw fish and egg pie. Not wasting time she makes sure she isn't being followed by any one, and runs away and hides from the diabolical Spider hanyou, making sure to dodge pies.

Logged Logged
ItsyBitsySpider
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Hope has by now taken up shop in the clouds, watching the devastation below. She sees the two battlers, points, and laughs.

"Eww... That looks gross," she says, wrinkling her nose in mock disgust. She then pulls out a spray-can, and begins to stalk Evenstar, who is completely oblivious to her presence. After a while, Hope cackles and depresses the button on top of the can, spraying Evenstar with pie-filling. She grins and mysteriously sinks into the ground, as if swallowed up.

"BWAHAHAHAHA!!!" echoes through the area, seemingly coming from quite a ways away.

[Loved the mud pie. That was funny.]

Logged Logged

-

Evenstar
Whelp
graphgraph
Evenstar glares vowing vengence having a quick but effective shower she hides once more, keeping a sharp look out for Naraku.

Logged Logged
ItsyBitsySpider
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Hope suddenly appears behind Evenstar, smiling as she aims her spray can at her, one hand behind her back. "Hiya," she greets, startling Evenstar, and then when Evenstar turns, she sprays strawberry whipped creme all over her and disappears again.

Cackling can be heard echoing.

Logged Logged

-

phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 14 Years ago Karma: 31
Cleaning bits of baked goods off herself, the Phishy begins to plan.....

Sometime later---

After pouring the last of the whipped cream into the giant pie, Phishbon3s begins to fiddle with the giant catapolts controls.

"3 degrees to the left. 7 degrees heigher. Wind's favorable....." She mumbles to herself before pulling the lever.

*wwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

*KER-SPLAT*

Few were missed in the pie-sposion, as the victims stumbled out. Itsy and Evenstar blinked dazedly at the creamy carnage around them, while Naraku glared at the soon-to-be-pied Phishy with narrowed eyes.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/04/13 18:38 By phishbon3s.

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

ItsyBitsySpider
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
A slow, Sessh-esque smile crossed Hope's face before she once again seemingly ceased to exist, apparently immune to the pies raining down from the sky.

Logged Logged

-

Quiet Whisper
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Pie Fight! 14 Years ago Karma: 13
Having vanished for at time to clean up and plot her revenge against the wicked kumo (really dude... a wench?) and everyone else, Whisper once more steps into the pie forum to look around. It's quite obvious everyone has been busy what with the pies splattered everywhere.
"Well time to get to work." She says to herself before darting off with such speed that she is but a blur to everyone around. (Yup that's right, I've borrowed Kagome's Deathly powers so I'm even faster than Sesshy now Bwuahahahahaha)
Quick as lightning she starts exacting her revenge, after smacking Evenstar and Dany-sama in the faces with two key lime pies, she heads over to her Ebil Twin to find her still gloating over the fact she'd gotten her with a pie the night before. So before Wicked even has a chance to contemplate the meaning of silly string, Whisper trips her and sends her face first into the mother of all banana cream pies.
"Have fun getting out of that one twin!" Whisper calls out before zipping out of there in search of her next victim.
She just so happens to come up on Itsy, who is currently sitting in the middle of her web and grumbling about fishsticks and gummy bears With a shake of her head, she sneaks up on the unsuspecting spider, and before she can say 'who's your daddy' she finds herself covered in honey and Skye's super sticky pink glitter.
"Good luck washing that out!" Whisper cackles before taking off once more.
Her next target turns out to be Saffie, and oh does that girl have it coming to her. Whisper finds the Lady grumbling about something or other and before she can blink, Whisper opens up a portal to the land of Teletubbies- who just so happen to be working on an episode of how to make mud pies (Mwuahahaha)- and sends her flying into it.
"Good luck getting out of that!" Whisper calls out to her before the portal closes, effectively ensuring Saffie's down and out for the count... at least for awhile.
And last but not least, Whisper sets out to exact her revenge upon the evil Naraku. The plan she has is flawless and designed to ensure the maximum amount of torture (you can even ask TangerineDream if ya don't believe me!!Mwuahahaha)
She finds the evil kumo hiding behind a tree while contemplating who else to take out; so in his moment of distraction, Whisper begins her plan by rustling the branches to catch his attention before zipping away so she's not spotted.
From a distance she watches as the kumo turns around before grinning lecherously as he spots a clothing item (I stole Kagome's unmentionables for this LOL) And being the perv (we know it, don't lie!) that he is, Naraku cannot help but walk over to it, and not far off he spots another item.
Slowly he starts to follow the trail of clothing until it ends in another seemingly harmless clearing, but Whisper waits until he reaches the end of the line before pulling another rope suspended above her head.
With that she watches as gallons of vegetable oil is released to trip the kumo up; laughing maniacally she watches as he slips and is carried straight through a door that magically opens.
"What is this!" Narakus calls out.
"That," Whisper says as she floats over to the door to avoid the oil. "Is TangerineDreams Special Barney closet."
Naraku's eyes widen in horror as he scrambles to get out only to find the floor has been drenched with oil and pie filling of every kind, making it to slippery for him to get to his feet and even his tentacles are useless.
"Once the door closes Barney's theme song will start playing." Whisper said casually as she inspected her nails. "And Tanger and I are the only two who have keys to the door, so once I close it... there is no escape for you until one of us opens it."
"Curse you wench!" He exclaims as he tries harder to get to the door only to slip and land face first in the mess.
"Witch maybe... but not a wench." She cackles before grabbing the door. "Have fun!"
"Nooooooo!" He wails as she pulls the door closed and with a twist of the key, locks it.
Naraku looks around frantically as music starts to play and as soon as the words begin he starts to scream.
"I love you, you love me, we're a happy family..."

BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA That should learn ya not to mess with me!! Tee hee hee... but alas your only lucky I'm not so cruel... there's one way to get out of that room.. sorry Tanger but I modified it a bit... so if he can find it then he can get out... come on I can't be that mean.

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.