Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
True or False?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: True or False?
Honey-Bee
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
True or False? 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 26
I don't think there has been a True or False game, but if there has... well, delete this post. ^^;

Anyway, in this game, you have to make a statement about any of the Inuyasha characters and let people guess if it's true or not. For example:

Statement: In the anime, Sesshoumaru single-handedly killed a group of samurai in order to gain access to a boat. True or False?

Answer: False. Jaken was the one that killed the samurai with his Staff of Two Heads.

Your answer doesn't have to be as long as that. You can just write "true" or "false" before making a statement of your own for people to guess at. The statements, even when true, can sound as ridiculous as you want. Like:

Statement: In the anime, Sesshoumaru once thanked Kagome for giving him directions. True or false?

Answer: True. Kagome told him that he could find Naraku in the direction of the "ox-tiger", to which he replied, "that's all I needed to know, thank you."

Okay, so it didn't sound that ridiculous but it did sound unlikely, right? XD I'll start us off:

Miroku sometimes makes up fake demons to exorcise so that he can get a free room from the people he "helped". True or false?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Fox
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:True or False? 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 26
True! Sometimes he... exaggerates to get a place to stay and warm food.

True or False:

Miroku's Shakujo has 8 gold rings that hang inside of it.

Logged Logged

I am the Master Procrastinator of Dokuga, and I wield a mighty game controller!
PitaBread
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:True or False? 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 15
False... I think there are only 5 or 6...

True or False:
In the manga, Sesshoumaru's right arm was originally cut off.

Logged Logged

Lemons and Reviews are love...
Honey-Bee
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
False... I think. I haven't read much of the manga, but I think the beginning chapters were flipped to read left to right instead of right to left. So, really, Sesshoumaru's right arm was never cut off. Only his left one... I believe. XD

True or False:
In the anime, Shippo's father was killed by two demon siblings nick-named the Thunder Sisters.

Logged Logged
PitaBread
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:True or False? 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 15
False: They were the Thunder BROTHERS.

And you're half right! It was technically the left arm, but because they didn't print it Japanese-style, it looked like the right was cut off. In the second and later editions, it was fixed, but first editions still look like his right was cut off.

Here's an interesting bit of trivia: Inuyasha is printed in English-style (left to right), but the new VizBig editions are printed in Japanese style (right to left).

Logged Logged

Lemons and Reviews are love...
Honey-Bee
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
You are, of course, correct. I like how you capitalised "brothers". That's funny. Thanks for the trivia!

True or False:
In the anime, Jaken once worked himself into exhaustion by sharping the weapons of Inuyasha's friends.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.