Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Rabbit Hole of Fandom
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Rabbit Hole of Fandom
Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Rabbit Hole of Fandom 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 31
If anyone has ever dealt with a rabbit hole, they know that they have the power of going through all sorts of conversation, and magically returning back to the beginning. It's amusing to watch one from afar, and interesting how one gets back to the beginning.

For this game, it's to connect different fandoms int he oddest ways, only to every once in a while reconnect it to the beginning post. If there are any big plot spoilers coming up, Just post the name of the show and put that it is a spolier. Also, so that people know which show a character or situation is from, put which show it is in the post.

Example:

Person 1: Ghost in the Shell- The guns that Batou and the other come up with are always so interesting. I'm not sure how even a cyborg could carry some of them.

Person 2: Galaxy Angels: Even so, I'm sure if Forte would want it for her collection. Whether it's destroying weapons in the form of adorable hamsters, or just to pet and polish them.

Person 3: Hamtaro.....

I think the point is taken. So, I shall begin.

Argentosoma:

Mr. X is such a mysterious character, along with the fact how Ryu Soma doesn't know his name
Warning: Spoiler!
. All those times, reminding Ryu to continue his focus on Frank/Extra One/Mr. Elf.

Logged Logged

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/Smittebucket.jpg
I claimed Shippo\'s transforming powers in the claim game.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.