Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sesshomaru...Zoldyck?!?!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Sesshomaru...Zoldyck?!?!
Chickpea
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sesshomaru...Zoldyck?!?! 10 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 1
So while reminiscing anime that I've watched this random idea popped in my head.

What if Sesshomaru was actually a distant relative of Killua Zoldyck from Hunter X Hunter??

I mean, Killua is from a family of trained assassins where it seems those who take over the family business have white hair. Sesshomaru was first introduced as an assassin (...in the animated series I think) and he also just happens to have white hair.

ALSO! I think the cross-over could totally work since Sessh would be considered a transmuter type nen user (i.e. poison whip.) Killua transmutes electricity and Sessh used to wield that type of power with Tokijin whenever he used Dragon Strike.

WAH!! This NEEDS to be a story on here!!!! If not could somebody please do it??? I'd be eternally grateful!
It could be like Killua gets somehow sent back in time where he meets his many times great grandparents Sesshomaru and Kagome.

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Sesshomaru...Zoldyck?!?! 10 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 57
You're probably best to write it yourself, or to find an author that's familiar with both fandoms. I've never heard of Killua or Hunter X Hunter myself.

Inuyasha I'm somewhat familiar with, although, I'd not attempt to do a crossover. You really need to know both fandoms to do one very well. I only know Inuyasha on the surface, skimming it constantly, but underneath?

Not so much.

Good luck.

~ Pyre

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.