Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Podfic/Audiofic Newbie
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Podfic/Audiofic Newbie
Morrigan
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Podfic/Audiofic Newbie 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 1
I'm interested in becoming a podfic reader. I am a newbie reader (as in I've never done it before), and I've been reading over tutorials and posts on how to read and edit podfic. If anyone else is also into podfics and is interested in giving tips or advice, please do so.

When I do upload them online, I will hopefully uploading them on MediaFire and if short enough on Tindeck, and plan on submitting to the audioficc archive. I will also be posting links to them on my Ao3 account. Audofic already has two Sesshoumaru/Kagome fics, Making The Most of Purgatory by Resmiranda (read by kdheart) and Strangers In A Teashop by kdheart (read by tinypinkmouse)

For those who don't know what podfics are this link (http://fanlore.org/wiki/Podfic) would be most helpful. To make it short, it's essentially an audio version of a fanfic, usually read by someone other than the writer. Essentially an audiobook.

If anyone is interested in my podficcing their fics, please reply. Either for specific fics or as a blanket statement to podfic (meaning I, or anyone else, can podfic your work to our content).

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/09/25 04:28 By Acheron. Reason: submitted by accident
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Morrigan
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Podfic Drabbles 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 1
Oh, and I'm especially interested in podficcing several drabble collections on Dokuga. If I do so, I'll probably upload them solely on Tindeck (which has a file limit of 10 MB and access limit of 90 days).

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.