Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for Timeline Info
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Looking for Timeline Info
Ennui
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for Timeline Info 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 6
I could have sworn that someone had posted on forum an approximate timeline of the Inuyasha adventure.
It had when in the Feudal Era the events may have placed, and what year it was that Kagome was from.

Can anyone direct me?

It would be much appreciated!

Thanks,
Z

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Looking for Timeline Info 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 216
canon wise, the manga in "modern" time starts in 1997 kagome just turned 15, meaning that her birth happens in 1982.

Inuyasha's time is said to be around 500 years in the past, if you read the manga/watch the shows the only REAL time line you'll get is by looking at the clue's that Rumiko left.

IE: "the woman that loved Sesshoamru" this is NOT canon btw, but it was in the anime, he's shot by muskets, and they were not introduced to Japan until 1543 en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firearms_of_Japan

Other things are Nobonaga, who steals kagome's bra called Oda a fool for trying to unite Japan, something that happened in 1561 - 1582 when he died, and his heir finished his job.

there are other time line clues, but most of them seem to point that Inuaysha the anime/Manga happened somewhere around 1540ish - 1580 ish, which is really only 425 years givertake, not 500.

Non-canon wise, if you look to movie number 3, Izayoi is a hime that often is seen wearing many layers of kimono, a J?nihitoe, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J%C5%ABnihitoe something was was started in the 10th century, and declined used happened in the 14th century. Meaning if Izayoi was still wearing them Inuyasha had to have been born sometime around 1300, making him somewhere between 150 - 200 years old when the manga starts off with Kagome. this would also made Sesshomaru much older as he already looked "17" when his half-brother was born. and has "aged" 2" years while 150 - 200 have passed.

I hope this all helps!
- r0o

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/07/31 23:37 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Ennui
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Timeline Info 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 6
A huge thanks to you R0o.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.