Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Was anyone reading the story midnight caller?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Was anyone reading the story midnight caller?
Tiana+Love
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Was anyone reading the story midnight caller? 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 2
I was reading this great Sess/kag story called midnight caller on fanfiction.net. Last update had a notice that kagome357 would potentially delete the story because a person was using multiple accounts to flame the story. I messaged the author to offer support that the story was too good to listen to the "hater". Next thing I know the story is completely gone. Nothing left. I was so very sad. Was anyone else in love with this story?

Logged Logged

If life were a race the winner would be in last place. So take life slow and one day at a time because you only get one chance at it.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
amanda
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Was anyone reading the story midnight caller? 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
i was and i want it back but i dont know who wrote it. its was hot i mean hello who would flame it.

Logged Logged
Kayelyn
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Was anyone reading the story midnight caller? 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 19
AS of now, Kagome357 has taken down all of her fics on all the sites she posts on. You can check out this post by r0o for all the info.

dokuga.com/forum/2-searching-for-a-fic/79646-searching-for-kagome357-fics

Logged Logged

I write to tell stories. I believe that there a some professions in the world that will last forever: doctor or a nurse, teacher, builder and a storyteller. I write also to become myself, more so day by day. Writing is a way to shape out visible and invisible, in myself as well as in the world.
Eppu Nuotio
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Was anyone reading the story midnight caller? 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 277
You might also want to check out what the author, Kagome357, has been doing since she took those stories down:

http://dokuga.com/forum/10-off-topic-discussion/80187-announcement-for-kagome357-fans#80187

She's publishing original fiction now... and you never know which of her Sess/Kag stories might be re-worked and show up on the bestseller list!!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.