Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
What would you say it is?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: What would you say it is?
Jessica Duffy
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
What would you say it is? 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
If you really sit down and think about it, you'll notice that this pairing is quite odd. Don't get me wrong, I love them the most, but I found myself thinking about it.

What is it about Sesshomaru/Kagome that totally entice you?

For me, it's mainly Sesshomaru. He's tall, dark, and cold. He's hard to penetrate. He doesn't show emotion. He's, in modern terms, the bad boy that you just want to get close to, but turns you away just because he has issues. So creating a believable story about him melting to a girl who finds away to get past his barrier and into his heart. That kind of transformation is unforgettable.

So tell me what you think it is that entices you!

Jesyka

Logged Logged

Jesyka
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Jaded_butterfly
Pup
graphgraph
Re:What would you say it is? 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 3
For me its that they are from 2 seperate words. They are opposites of each other.

Logged Logged
Jessica Duffy
Pup
graphgraph
Re:What would you say it is? 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
So you like the whole time difference thing? The fact that they do come from too complete different worlds, even though it's the same place. I agree.

Logged Logged

Jesyka
Lily Noir
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:What would you say it is? 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 11
I was just reading a thread simmilar to this one, I think you'r question is answered there.

~lily

Logged Logged

Kitsune
Pup
graphgraph
Re:What would you say it is? 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1
To me they represent the yin and yang in life. Or perhaps the opposites attrack situation? You see it all the time in teen angst movies. The quiet cool bad boy and the sweet timid good girl. Something about someone being so different from yourself and world is appealing. I think as females its in our nature to want to care for or love something or someone who seems to be lacking it. I'm sooo guilty of falling for bad boys. Not cause of the wild life, but you have this fantasy that I see played out so much in the fanfics. He's deep, cool, misunderstood, and below that burns a passionate loyal lover who if given the chance by the right girl, will turn her world upside down in a good way, lol. Guess that's why I'm a sucker for thos fics, lol. Plus to me, they represent the whole good and evil story that's been told throughout time. Even spiritually they are opposites but when put together like the yin and yang, they are whole and do amazing things.

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.