Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
IY drabble community looking for more participants
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: IY drabble community looking for more participants
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
IY drabble community looking for more participants 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 54
I have recently restarted a Live Journal community called IYFF: The Drabble Community, which is a sister site of IYFF.com, and find we are sorely lacking in participating members. It was dead for so long that it's not surprising that members are slow to come back, however, it's gotten to the point where I am spamming the page between my entries and my mod posts since no one else is posting.

The site itself accepts all pairings and characters from Inuyasha and all ratings are welcome, but M rated entries (18+ according to our site rules) must be member locked. We also have contests for everyone. Each month there are nine contests: 4 poems, 2 drabbles, 2 one-shots and one fanart.

So if you are looking for an IY fan fiction/art community, come check us out and help an old site be reborn .

Hairann

Note: This thread is posted with permission from admins .

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.