Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Wondering if anyones wrote a fic based on.......
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Wondering if anyones wrote a fic based on.......
ChibiChibi Saku-chan!
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Wondering if anyones wrote a fic based on....... 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
I was just wondering. Today I was listening to Katy Perry's song Teenage Dream. And I was thinking how the song kinda if you think in Sess/Kag terms does kinda sound like their relationship.

Has anyone wrote any fics with the plot and everything inspired from Teenage Dream? I would do a challange thing. But I really have no prizes and whatnot ^^;;

But sense this isn't a recc, or a challenge I was wondering if anyone has?

ALSO, to keep this going. What song would you like to see be used as a bases for a Sess/Kag fanfic?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
SSI-Invasion
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Wondering if anyones wrote a fic based on....... 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 7
Uhu, a challenge/fic based on a song. I haven't done one in a long time. The last time was when I finished my last chapter on "Cross the Line". I use songs to inspire me for the chapters.

Now to answer your first question before I change the subject too much: No, I haven't used Teenage Dream as a basis for a fic before simply because it's a bit too... flowery for my taste. If I wanted to create something for this pair and not take them out of character too much, though the lyrics are fitting for Kagome's point of view, then I mostly use rock bands like RED, Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, Three Doors Down, etc. Sure, there are a lot of songs that fit this pair and Katy Perry has some, I can't take that away from her.

As for the song... hmm... Emotional by Diana DeGarmo. I know, I know! It's not rock or anything close to it but it just hit me one day and I wanted to make a fic of it, though I soon forgot about it.

To entertain your little 'fantasy' if you may let me call it that, do you want to make an exchange of fics with me? You pic my song to use and I pic yours I know it's off topic - don't kill me too soon, please- but I wanted to ask before I completely forgot, swept away by the mountain of fics I have to do XD I hope you want to do this little exchange
Yours truly, Star!

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.