Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Challenge: Sims 2 or 3 movies for SessKag
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Challenge: Sims 2 or 3 movies for SessKag
FrayedWriter
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Challenge: Sims 2 or 3 movies for SessKag 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
I'm just wondering whether if any member of the lovely Dokuga still have Sims 2 or recently gotten Sims 3 and if so, perhaps you could make a movie with simmies Kagome and Sesshoumaru?

I thought it'd be very cool to see those. And definitely something that I'd think that Dokugians would like to see too!

I got an inspiration to try and start a challenge from this:

Sure it was a little...well...I thought it was very lovely, really, myself. But unfortunately, that was the only video I could find of Sim 2 with Kagome and Sesshoumaru pairing.

I'm hoping that I'll make a video of both Kagome and Sesshoumaru myself once I get a new video card for this computer of mine and have Sims 2 on it. That's the least I can do/try for this wonderful site.

Since this wasn't a fanfiction/fanart challenge, I hope it's okay to put it into 'General Discussion'-I'm trying to follow the rules. ^^;

Challenge: Make a Sims (2 or 3) video of Sesshoumaru/Kagome
Deadline: None. I want everybody to have their own pace. That way, the video will come out beautifully.
Length: if able, over a minute, please?
Story plot: Any. Be creative!

Oh and if you're wondering on how to make a Sims to look like Kagome or Sesshoumaru, you can go to a site I lurked often: Mod the Sims and download few things (please make sure to read Download Guide for Sims 2 and Download Guide for Sims 3, in order to avoid any possible crashes for your computers), or you can go and find other good Sims mod site, if you so wish.

^^ Have fun!

And if you got a video for us, please post a link for us~! I'd love to see it and I'm sure everyone else would too!

And I hope I didn't break any rule.

*EDIT: Woopies! I forgot to mention...Maybe you can get a banner for participation? I'll be happy to make one, once I know how to make a banner. Or someone nice enough to make one for us? Well, let's see what will happen then. ^^; *went off to find a 'how to make a banner' tutorial*

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/03/05 14:08 By FrayedWriter.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.