Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
AU Family Matching for fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: AU Family Matching for fic
a Mysticlady
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
AU Family Matching for fic 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 4
I have a small story in the works and I need assistance.
I want Grandfather Higurashi and Totsai to be related but I am not sure which way. Either brothers, cousins, or in-laws.

I want Sango and Kohaku to be Totsai's grandchildren
and of course Kagome and Souta are Higurashi. But which family would Shippo fit into?

Sesshoumaru is older than Inuyasha and Rin. I want Rin to be the middle child but just how far is the age gap? I am thinking Inuyasha is no older than 8.

Sesshoumaru, Kagome and Sango are about the same, high school age, not sure which grade yet.

How much older is Kohaku to Souta?

Note: all are human

Thanks to any that help.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kagome Yuki Niwa
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:AU Family Matching for fic 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 38
I think Gramps and Totosai fit more as in-laws because in-laws are ‘supposed’ to argue and they seem the type to want to argue a lot over everything.

Shippo, I think is more of the Sango/Kohaku family because then Shippo can adore Kagome. He can either have a childish crush on her, a sister bond with her, or she can adopt a motherly bond. It just gives you more room to work.

If Inuyasha is going to be eight then I think Rin should be about ten or eleven and then Sesshoumaru, Kagome, and Sango somewhere between the ages of 16-18. Personally, Sesshoumaru seems much older therefore he should be eighteen and Kagome/Sango seventeen.

Kohaku always seems about twelve or thirteen and Souta somewhere around ten or eleven with Rin. This way all the middle children are in Middle School, Shippo and Inuyasha (both around eight) are in Elementary, and then all the older siblings are in High School.

Well, that’s my opinion

I hope it helps! Happy writing!!!

Logged Logged

a Mysticlady
Pup
graphgraph
Re:AU Family Matching for fic 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 4
I like the in-law fights idea. Now the question is how are they in-lawed? Time to do a family tree I think.

Logged Logged
Kagome Yuki Niwa
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:AU Family Matching for fic 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 38
They could be related via their son's, Kagome's and Sango's fathers. If you kill off the fathers then the mothers can find friendship with one another, causing them, to hang out alot, which would be a good way for the two families to be close.

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.