Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
does he or does he not
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: does he or does he not
Discord-Maru
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
does he or does he not 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 2
I was watching a fan made video a few weeks ago . It was various scenes from the anima. I one section Sesshomaru, Rin, and Jaken are walking through a trail in the woods. It had sub titles on the bottom from where it was originally sub'ed for viewing. What I am curious about is what was said in the sub title. It was something like this.

Rin "Lord Sesshomaru is the lady going to die."
Sesshomaru "yes" then 'Kagome will not survive the injures.'
like thinking to his self.

The caption at the bottom wasn't edited by the fan it was just on screen for about 4-5 seconds.

So thinking about it does Sesshomaru really say Kagomes name even in his mind, or did someone just subtitle that episode wrong. I've read so many fic's where he doesn't know her name and calls her Miko till she tells him.

I glanced through a few episodes and couldn't find that particular one. And I forget where I saw the video at.

Anyone have a idea about this or know the episode that I am describing.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/08/21 20:24 By Discordmaru.

I claimed Ayame's Pig Tails in the claim game.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
KyuubiPandoraChan
Pup
graphgraph
Re:does he or does he not 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
I heard him thinking in his head saying Kagome's name in Final act as well. The japanese version one. So yep, he knows her name.With inuyasha shouting it all the time, who wouldn't XD

Logged Logged
MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:does he or does he not 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 29
I think its one of those things where as time passes she becomes more than just "that girl who follows his brother." gradually he comes to respect her (if for nothing more than her loyalty, and for saving rin) and with respect comes the recognition of her name. as time goes on you see that in how he refers to her.

Logged Logged
KyuubiPandoraChan
Pup
graphgraph
Re:does he or does he not 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Nicely said Moxy.

Logged Logged
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:does he or does he not 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 78
Does anyone know which episode (or movie) this clip is from? I'd love to watch it...

Logged Logged
landofthekwt
Pup
graphgraph
Re:does he or does he not 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 8
In the manga he never says Kagome's name out loud. The only name he ever calls her is "baka" in Chapter 538 page 12 when she ignore his order to stay where she is and falls when she reaches Tessaiga. This passage is reflected at the end of Episode 22 of the Inuyasha the Final Act.

He does actually think of her name in Chapter 540 page 7 " I have picked up Rin's scent.
It's like a fog has burned been cleared. So this means that Kagome's spiritual power has dispelled Naraku's jyaki. This passage is reflected in the beginning of Episode 23 of the Final Act as Sesshoumaru flies toward Rin's scent after destroying Magatsuhi.

Logged Logged
Discord-Maru
Pup
graphgraph
Re:does he or does he not 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 2
landofthekwt wrote:
In the manga he never says Kagome's name out loud. The only name he ever calls her is "baka" in Chapter 538 page 12 when she ignore his order to stay where she is and falls when she reaches Tessaiga. This passage is reflected at the end of Episode 22 of the Inuyasha the Final Act.

He does actually think of her name in Chapter 540 page 7 " I have picked up Rin's scent.
It's like a fog has burned been cleared. So this means that Kagome's spiritual power has dispelled Naraku's jyaki. This passage is reflected in the beginning of Episode 23 of the Final Act as Sesshoumaru flies toward Rin's scent after destroying Magatsuhi.

Thank you for the info. It cleared up some thoughts I had.

Logged Logged

I claimed Ayame's Pig Tails in the claim game.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.