Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
The Story Decision Made, Where Are the Matches?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: The Story Decision Made, Where Are the Matches?
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The Story Decision Made, Where Are the Matches? 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 91
After spending the last 4+ hours reading the story to try to figure out what the problem is with it and why I hate the bloody thing, I've come to the decision that I goofed something up big time in the beginning making it to where I really can't fix the issue no matter what I do with it. So, to that end, in 48 hours I'll be pulling the story down from everywhere it's posted. If you want a copy, grab it now since I'll be pulling it from everywhere it's posted with one exception.

Though I'm pulling down this version, I'll be working on it again with a similar plot once one of my evil alter ego's stories kick off. I have a solution to fix what I did and will be rewriting it very soon it's just not feasible to fix it in the current state it is.

Sorry folks!

Dani

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
TruGemini
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The Story Decision Made, Where Are the Matches? 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 3
I was wondering why it was on hiatus so long. I believe you had a great idea going and can't wait to see how you develop it when you are happy with it.

Logged Logged
Shay
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The Story Decision Made, Where Are the Matches? 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 2
I hope you can recreate it in a way that pleases you. I hate writing something, and then finding halfway through it that I don't like it anymore. I have three original works in progress on my laptop and have had to redo one of them twice cause I changed my mind/viewpoint.

btw, love your pic, cute little plot bunny.

Logged Logged

To do homework or read fanfiction, that is the ultimate question...
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.