Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Traveling through the well
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Traveling through the well
Banana
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Traveling through the well 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 3
Okay so I'm watching episode 4 to make sure I stick with everything for a story.

Here's my issue, doesn't Kagome have to have a jewel shard to travel? But in this episode both Kagome and InuYasha travel no problem without any...

Am I missing something?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Traveling through the well 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 56
If that is the episode with the noh mask, I think it had to do with their connection to the jewel and how close it was when they were going through the well. I never did understand that episode anyway. How did grandpa know of the shikon legend and still have 1 shard left out for 500 years? Time paradoxes give me a headache.

Logged Logged

Banana
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Traveling through the well 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 3
No, it's Yura of the hair.

Although I'm going to watch that one now!

Who needs sleep, I have IY Q's to be answered!

Logged Logged
GreyEcho
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Traveling through the well 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 27
I don't think she does need the shard to go through the well. I mean there was that one time Kikyou stole the chunk off her, and there were never any mentions of her not being able to go home because of it. The only time she couldn't get through the well is when it was blocked to my knowledge.

Logged Logged

I claimed Kagura`s awesome flying feather! Everyone should have one.
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Traveling through the well 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 91
my take on it is this... it's another of the plot holes in the bloody thing! Sometimes it shows she does (like the episode where the well is blocked, she can't go back through until she has the big chunk of the shard that Shippo dropped) and others she doesn't, like in later episodes. So curse at the creator of it, like I do on a regular basis over some of them that drive me batty, and move on to do what you want. Either way, it will turn out right.

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Traveling through the well 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 54
Plot holes galore but what I think it was supposed to be, was to go back home she didn't need one, only to return to the past.

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.