Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
More helpful links
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: More helpful links
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
More helpful links 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 9
Hi everyone I'm just dropping by to say hi and because I have nothing better to do at 10:45 at night on a Saturday night lol

Anywho, few of you know I'm a total deviantART addict...I mean to the extreme of checking my messages everyday and since I watch alot of people there are always deviations and other stuff to look through. But the another reason I'm so obcessed about checking my messages is because I made the mistake of taking a break from deviantART and I had to look through HUNDREDS of deviations, journals, polls, comments and general notices of people favoriting my stuff or adding me to their watchlist (which is pretty much a friendlist)

So anywho to my point. I found some interesting journal entries of a particular deviant that I found only a few mintues ago but I've read a few of her in depth descriptions of her POV on the anime and the manga which are EXTREMELY different if you take the time to research like she has done. She even states that she actually took notes while she read the manga. She had a three rings binder of pages (back to back) of key points which she uses to back up up her conclusions and frankly I'm inclined to agree with what she believes about the Inuyasha universe (and about Kagome) Now mind you I'm not supportive of Sesshomaru and Kagome anymore and I can tell you now I started to have a great annoyance for Sesshomaru which I don't want to disclose because I hate to fire up some people. But please read these and deicde for yourselves what you think. Believe me this chick has done some SERIOUS research.

(Some of the topics or unrelated to Sesshomaru and Kagome but I thought I'd share them anyways because they give in depth info that could help some of you writers who want to be more accurate)

The role of a miko: m-skirvin.deviantart.com/journal/30133843/

Why Inuyasha won't have puppies: m-skirvin.deviantart.com/journal/29895982/
(completely unrelated but it does state some key points about the mysteries of fullblooded dog demons and to clear up the confusion about whether Sesshomaru's mother and father are "gods" or at least an evolved form of demon...a higher class if you will)

Sesshomaru's children: m-skirvin.deviantart.com/journal/26292858/
(This does seem a bit harsh and I'm sorry but I thought it was interesting to share)

Logged Logged

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

I support Kikyo...got a problem with that?
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.