Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
A guy pretty enough to be an IRL Sesshoumaru!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
  • Page:
  • << Start < Prev 1 2 Next > End >>
TOPIC: A guy pretty enough to be an IRL Sesshoumaru!
Trouble_In_Shangri_la
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
A guy pretty enough to be an IRL Sesshoumaru! 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 8
I give you Gackt. You compare.

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Angel
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:A guy pretty enough to be an IRL Sesshoumaru! 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 9
Drool worthy that's for sure!!!

Logged Logged
Hoshi Phoenix
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:A guy pretty enough to be an IRL Sesshoumaru! 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 8
I agree, definitely drool worthy!

Logged Logged

~*Ash*~
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"I Claimed Miroku\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Earrings in the Claim Game Thread. There mine, all mine! Bwaahhh!!\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Shae
Pup
graphgraph
Re:A guy pretty enough to be an IRL Sesshoumaru! 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 3
Oho, the face is perfect Especially the eyes (lips perhaps a little too pouty)

I think he isn't quite as well muscled as Sesshoumaru though (probably doesn't run around killing things with swords and the like) at least from what I recall of his chest during the Naraku arm thing.

Logged Logged
Sumi
Pup
graphgraph
Re:A guy pretty enough to be an IRL Sesshoumaru! 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 1
...well then...I accept!

Logged Logged

..just a piece of my mind..
Couldntbekeener3
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:A guy pretty enough to be an IRL Sesshoumaru! 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 2
so funny u posted this b/c a couple months ago i found out who Gackt was and thought the same thing. He has a great six pack by the way, whoever said he wasnt as well muscled, Google him, or Tacoma him!!! LOL

Logged Logged
Shae
Pup
graphgraph
Re:A guy pretty enough to be an IRL Sesshoumaru! 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 3
Couldntbekeener3 wrote:
so funny u posted this b/c a couple months ago i found out who Gackt was and thought the same thing. He has a great six pack by the way, whoever said he wasnt as well muscled, Google him, or Tacoma him!!! LOL

I was referring to the arm muscles and the kinda... density? Of said muscles. From what I've seen Sesshoumaru seems a bit more broad-shouldered in his build too.

Logged Logged
FayeMegan
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:A guy pretty enough to be an IRL Sesshoumaru! 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 24
LOL Gackt. He amuses me

I think the real question is: if Sesshoumaru were real would he have a nice vibrato like Gakuto?

*giggles*

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/04/01 22:33 By FayeMegan.
CookieAsylum
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:A guy pretty enough to be an IRL Sesshoumaru! 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 4
Gackt is like the basis for every bishounen these days. Even the dude from Castlevania was based off Gackt!

>:I

-wants more diversity in characters-

Logged Logged

Honey-Bee
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:A guy pretty enough to be an IRL Sesshoumaru! 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 26
I know Mistress Sianna (a.k.a LadySianna2) drew a lovely Sesshoumaru fanart based off of this Gackt picture.

ladysianna2.deviantart.com/art/Fluffy-Sama-117020007

<3

Logged Logged
beckyducky
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:A guy pretty enough to be an IRL Sesshoumaru! 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 27
Gackt is my husband. Period. Underline. Underline.

<33333 He was my first....j-rocker that is! ^.^

*sigh* has anyone seen the utaban tv interviews? They make me laugh!!

**though i do have to say this: if you saw a pic of him as a high school student... EW!

~EDIT~ I think I have just proved that i can be the worst type of stalker... But hey! It was on the internet!! >w<

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/04/02 07:33 By beckyducky.

I claimed Goshinboku in the Claim Game~! trees rule.
Neva
Pup
graphgraph
Re:A guy pretty enough to be an IRL Sesshoumaru! 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
the face isnt bad, but he looks a bit too...slender for me. nice abs though. ive just never found gackt that...attractive lawl

Logged Logged
Emiko
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:A guy pretty enough to be an IRL Sesshoumaru! 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 59
So I am in love with Kim Hyung Joong of the Korean band SS501 and actor in several popular Korean Dramas. Since I first fell in love with him, I've always thought his damn face is nearly perfect, just as Sesshoumaru's is supposed to be. The only downside to the comparison, in my opinion, is that KHJ has an insanely gorgeous smile. I also realize that KHJ may not seem stoic enough to fit perfectly to Sesshoumaru's character, but he's good at playing the silent jerk (see Playful Kiss). But the unreal perfection of KHJ's features drives me crazy, lol. At first I thought his pix were majorly photoshopped, but his skin is gorgeous even live. Plus, since going solo recently, he's been working out and his topless pix are damn drool worthy! Here's some of his earlier stuff from like 2009.

Oh and if anyone likes or is interested in Korean Drama: Boys Over Flowers (Boys Before Flowers on Hulu) and Playful Kiss I highly recommend! Both can be found on Hulu.

[/img]

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/08/15 05:51 By Smoke Goddess.
SSI-Invasion
Pup
graphgraph
Re:A guy pretty enough to be an IRL Sesshoumaru! 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 7
Thou Gackt is much more cuter than Kim - who, if I say so myself, is better off being in Miroku's role... don't know why - I think Koike Teppei would make the cut too XD
Don't know why, but he seems good enough for me to be in SEsshomaru's role, though, if our demon lord would truly be real, then no human alive could stand against him.
I don't think there is such a thing as a guy to be in Sessh's role. I, personaly, think that they all miss something quite important, though I can't put my finger on what.

Till we will find that man I will drool over Gackt a bit more... That guy surely knows how to make a girl sway in her shoes XD

Logged Logged

koneji
Pup
graphgraph
Re:A guy pretty enough to be an IRL Sesshoumaru! 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 3
I've never thought of it that way, but yes, Gackt is simply PERFECT to play Sessh in real life. Can any of you just imagine him singing WHILE in costume? *Thinks about it...then faints from the sudden change in blood pressure* XD

Logged Logged

AngelLayna
Pup
graphgraph
Re:A guy pretty enough to be an IRL Sesshoumaru! 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
I agree! Gackt was my first j-rocker. I fell in love with him looking like cloud in "vanilla." <3

Logged Logged

Freya Ishtar
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:A guy pretty enough to be an IRL Sesshoumaru! 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 39
For those that are new to Gackt, or are still reading this thread and going 'Um, who?' I present to you the live performance of "Lust for Blood":

youtu.be/6f-tCIlkEms
(tried to just embed the video, but couldn't get it to work)

And this should totally make the day for anyone that has a soft spot for AU versions of Sesshomaru as a vampire or goth.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/10/19 16:34 By Freya Ishtar.
AngelLayna
Pup
graphgraph
Re:A guy pretty enough to be an IRL Sesshoumaru! 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
I keep comming back to this post and looking at Gackt and Sesshomaru

Logged Logged

Lily Noir
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:A guy pretty enough to be an IRL Sesshoumaru! 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 11
A real-life Sessh.............. Damn, I wish I could ravish those lips

~lily

Logged Logged

Kitsune
Pup
graphgraph
Re:A guy pretty enough to be an IRL Sesshoumaru! 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 1
This was done by 1amm1 on DeviantArt

Logged Logged

Re:A guy pretty enough to be an IRL Sesshoumaru! 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 2
may i make suggestion? there's this model, Andrej Pejic and he's fantastic! he deifnetely looks like a Sesshoumaru! tell me what you think.

Logged Logged
FluffyandKagome
Pup
graphgraph
Re:A guy pretty enough to be an IRL Sesshoumaru! 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
oh em gee Silver Moon Inuyoukai
we fan girls must kidnap him lol

Logged Logged
Re:A guy pretty enough to be an IRL Sesshoumaru! 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 2
LET'S! HE'S ONE OF THE TOP MODELS AND HE ALSO LOOKS LIKE A GIRL. HE'S AMAZING! HE'S SUPER GORGEOUS TOO!

Logged Logged
Emiko
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:A guy pretty enough to be an IRL Sesshoumaru! 10 Years ago Karma: 59
I'm sure I posted this up on the Dokuga Facebook page, but I thought this cosplay warrants a post here. Here are a few disclaimers though:

1. I was sent this photo by a friend who knows I <3 Sesshoumaru. All rights and credit belong to the original model and/or photographer. Unfortunately, I don't know who either are.

2. Standard disclaimer applies: no money was made with the use of this photo, yada, yada, Rumiko Takahashi owns Sesshoumaru and thus I wish she'd adopt me . . . wait, would that make me Sesshy's sister? Okay, maybe not then.

3. Since I am not sure who the model is, speculation on facebook was that the model could very likely be female. But still a cosplay well done.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/03/20 00:13 By Smoke Goddess.
cassandra
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:A guy pretty enough to be an IRL Sesshoumaru! 10 Years ago Karma: 16
Wow! That cosplay is remarkable! It's almost a dead ringer for Sesshomaru whoever it is.

Logged Logged
Go to top
  • Page:
  • << Start < Prev 1 2 Next > End >>

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.