Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Giving a Big Thank You
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Giving a Big Thank You
Stacerue
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Giving a Big Thank You 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 10
I just left a review for an excellent story by a wonderful author and had an epiphany of sorts. I am on this site everyday for hours reading. I usually don't even bother to log in no less leave reviews. I have decided to work on that per my New Years resolutions but I thought this might be a good way also. Dokuga is full of so many talented writers and teriffic stories. I just wanted to thank everyone for the endless hours of entertainment I have had over the last few years. I really appreciate all the hard work and energy you put in all your works. I'm sure I am not the only one who is bad at reviewing so if you are, I urge you to work on that. It really doesn't take that long to leave one and I'm sure the authors really like hearing your feedback. I also would like to thank Miss K for keeping the site up and to all the other staff for keeping it running smoothly. Heres to another great year at Dokuga!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Inu Guardian
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Giving a Big Thank You 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 10
You have definitely said what most of us are thinking. As an author, I would like to thank you.(Even if you haven't read my stories.) *giggles* As a fellow avid reader, I add my appreciation to yours and send it out to all of the wonderful and talented people we have here. I have had the pleasure of reading your stories, and even getting the chance to talk to some of you in chat. You are all an inspiration to little people like me. Thank you for your hard work, dedication, and all-around awesomeness.

Thank you everyone for keeping this site going and running as smoothly as possible. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have this awesome website to spend most of my day on. *insert wild applause*

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.