Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Unofficial fan art sites
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Unofficial fan art sites
Eien-no-Melody
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Unofficial fan art sites 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 3
Does anyone have any Inuyasha fanart websites bookmarked? I'm talking about the websites that are most of the time in japanese and the artist uses the site as a blog as well. The really well known one was the site called Maple Sugar from the doujinshi group Sakurakan drawn from Sakura Seriou. The website's down so that's out. There was another well known one, but for the life of me I can't remember the name. Doesn't matter though cause I do remember that site shut down too. These site are hard for me to find because it's hard to describe what I'm searching for in, say, google. The only way to describe it is too generic so I only get all these crappy websites.

The ones I've bookmarked are some Pokemon, YuGiOh, Vocaloid, Host Club, Tsubasa/xxxHolic, Gurren Lagann, recently a Sailor Moon one, and even an Ed, Edd, and Eddy. How the hell can I find an E/E/E and not Inuyasha?!

The only Inuyasha fan site I was able to find was a SessoxRin one

Any suggested site is well appreciated and karma for first post

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/12/02 13:13 By Eien-no-Melody.

The administrator has disabled public write access.
ladybattousai
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:Unofficial fan art sites 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: -666
I posted first!

Logged Logged

I reject your reality and substitute it with my own.
Eien-no-Melody
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Unofficial fan art sites 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 3
ladybattousai wrote:
I posted first!

so you did =w=

Logged Logged

Honey-Bee
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Unofficial fan art sites 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 26
I know of a wonderful Japanese Inuyasha fanart site, with absolutely no SessxRin in sight! Well, they did appear in a short comic together, but there was zero romance going on between them. *Does a happy dance* The comic only had four panels, but it was really funny! Rin stood on Sesshoumaru's mokomoko and he fell down. lol.

Anyway, there are a lot of great drawings at this site (along with a few long and short comics), all done by one very talented artist. I'm not sure if it would be okay for me to just post the link, because I wouldn't want to feel responsible if someone were to submit the artwork elsewhere (it does happen, unfortunately). I could PM the link to you, though, if you want.

P.S: Do you watch/read Eyeshield 21? I've bookmarked quite a few Japanese fan sites for that anime/manga.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.