Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Isn't Sesshomaru just the perfect guy? :D
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
  • Page:
  • << Start < Prev 1 2 Next > End >>
TOPIC: Isn't Sesshomaru just the perfect guy? :D
Walter205
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Isn't Sesshomaru just the perfect guy? :D 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 52
Isn't Kagome the perfect girl?

For me at least...

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Jess
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Isn't Sesshomaru just the perfect guy? :D 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 4
I pretty much love everything about Sesshomaru, I am pretty obsessed
I just want to know what everyone's favorite thing about him is.
Mwhahaha I know it is hard to pick just one thing.

Logged Logged

I claimed Kouga\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\'s blue eyes!!
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Isn't Sesshomaru just the perfect guy? :D 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 9
I like him because he's a DOG demon....'nough said (I'm a dog lover so naturally I'm both fascinated and enamored with anything resembling or can transform into a dog or has humorous dog-like qualities)

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/11/30 16:24 By InuYoukaiLiz.

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

I support Kikyo...got a problem with that?
CosmicAnomaly
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Isn't Sesshomaru just the perfect guy? :D 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 2
I adore how aloof he is. Cold and mysterious is definitely my type. Especially when in thatttt body.

Logged Logged
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Isn't Sesshomaru just the perfect guy? :D 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 78
I am always attracted to great-looking guys with personality disorders...

Logged Logged
CookieAsylum
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Isn't Sesshomaru just the perfect guy? :D 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 4
I think this is where you draw the line between fantasy and reality.

Logged Logged

Jess
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Lol Kagome is pretty hot too

Logged Logged

I claimed Kouga\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\'s blue eyes!!
Walter205
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Isn't Sesshomaru just the perfect guy? :D 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 52
Lol Kagome is pretty hot too

lol I was mainly thinking personality-wise.

Logged Logged

Jess
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Lol ohhh okayyy.

Logged Logged

Amethyst
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Isn't Sesshomaru just the perfect guy? :D 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 15
In anime and manga, Sesshomaru is a total bishounen. He's got the looks, the skills, the tragic past, aka the whole package (no pun intended). He is the anti-hero (which is why we love him) and the total opposite of Inuyasha. Staring at him is like feeling chocolate melt on your tongue. In one word, he is enchanting.

Realistically though if you were to describe the type of guy he is to a psychiatrist, he would definately qualify for being a sociopath. He might be labeled as having some bizarre complex not known in psychology books yet. He could pass for a narcissist and a mysanthropist, and even a tad sadistic. The real world would not be kind to our favorite bad@$$ Inuyoukai.

But that is why he is exalted in fandom and seen as the 'perfect' guy, if perfect guys even exist anymore. ;]

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/12/01 15:00 By AmEva.

I would like some critical feedback on my pseudo-fic, Catch and Keep
Jess
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
You are so right!!!!

Logged Logged

ladybattousai
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:Isn't Sesshomaru just the perfect guy? :D 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: -666
Yeah, because a guy who wears red eyeshadow is hot...

Logged Logged

I reject your reality and substitute it with my own.
Jess
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Grrrrr

Logged Logged

Priestess Skye
Darth Skye
graphgraph
Re:Isn't Sesshomaru just the perfect guy? :D 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 696975
ladybattousai wrote:

Don't forget the way he wears his pants! It's always hot to see a man wearing bottoms that looks like a great big puffy princess skirt. Though his hands...i bet he gets a better manicure than most women!

Hell, until he spoke I thought he was a woman! I mean those thin, dainty lips...

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s Mokomoko-sama at the Claiming Thread!
ladybattousai
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:Isn't Sesshomaru just the perfect guy? :D 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: -666
All right, you can have him if you want him. He's the perfect guy in your eyes, but let's face it, how long would it last? He's got the worst history when it comes to keeping people alive. Kagura died, Jaken died and Rin died twice. It's no wonder his mom hangs out in the clouds and away from him. It's also no wonder Kohaku is safe around him, because well, Kohaku is already dead. On the off chance he feels particularly nice, he might bring you back to life with the Tenseiga, but that only works once. An hour later... you'll probably be dead again.

And the man wears a boa... what the heck?

Logged Logged

I reject your reality and substitute it with my own.
Lady Orrin
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Isn't Sesshomaru just the perfect guy? :D 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 13
Ya know, I thought that very same thing when I watched the last installment of Inuyasha the Final Act...Everyone around Sesshomaru is dead (though I didn't know about Jaken, but I'm okay with that, maybe he'll become the guardian of the underworld or something. He does have all the looks, but is EXTREMLY anti-social and agressive so in the real world he would be a-no-go-there type of guy. But since he is a creature of fantasy, it's ok to make things up and imagine all the different possibilities.

So here's a challange....in what fanfic do you think his personality was the best, not too psychotic, naughty, but nice. Which Sesshomaru is the Sesshomaru for you??????

Logged Logged

When all else fails...read the directions.
Bleuborzoi
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Isn't Sesshomaru just the perfect guy? :D 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1
Amethyst wrote:
Realistically though if you were to describe the type of guy he is to a psychiatrist, he would definately qualify for being a sociopath. He might be labeled as having some bizarre complex not known in psychology books yet. He could pass for a narcissist and a mysanthropist, and even a tad sadistic. The real world would not be kind to our favorite bad@$$ Inuyoukai.

My thoughts exactly. While he is an amazing fictional character, he would be someone headed straight for prison and/or a padded room in real life. He also appears to be asexual or at least completely uninterested in anything that would normally arouse a man (gay or straight). He also has serious obsessive compulsive issues.

Also, despite what many women (or men?) would say, very few would probably find his appearance very appealing in real life. First off, he would be rather short for Western standards; lets say, 5'8" or 5'9"? 5'10" on the absolute outside. He's Asian and while many fangirls find Asian men attractive (myself included), how he is drawn gives a Caucasian feel and might make seeing a platinum blonde Asian not seem as appealing. That brings us to the hair...while long hair can certainly be attractive on men, his is quite extreme. I have only seen a handful of people in real life with comparable hair. Then you must take into consideration how vain he must be to be able to keep up with that insane amount of hair. He has to spend an ungodly amount of time on it daily.

Sooo, perfect real man? I think not. Intriguing, epic, beautiful fictional character? Hell yes.

Logged Logged
Amethyst
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Isn't Sesshomaru just the perfect guy? :D 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 15
I've seen a few, rare cosplays of him that were actually good and even then they were not what I imagined the dreamy dog demon to look like realistified. It's interesting how our whimsical side can spend so much time fawning over how gorgeous he is and yet our pragmatic side knows that he cannot possibly exist in our world. :\

Internal conflict much?

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/12/02 15:19 By AmEva.

I would like some critical feedback on my pseudo-fic, Catch and Keep
CritterWhisperer
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Isn't Sesshomaru just the perfect guy? :D 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 47
Priestess Skye wrote:
ladybattousai wrote:

Don't forget the way he wears his pants! It's always hot to see a man wearing bottoms that looks like a great big puffy princess skirt. Though his hands...i bet he gets a better manicure than most women!

Hell, until he spoke I thought he was a woman! I mean those thin, dainty lips...

Yeah, when he first showed up in the manga, he really did look like a little girl, even younger than Kagome.

Sociopath or psychopath that he may be (although he hardly compares to Naraku's twisted nature), I still love his character. I just love the strong, silent type.

Logged Logged

I tagged . . . err, claimed Sesshoumaru's cute, elfin ears in the Dokuga Claiming Game
alana
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Isn't Sesshomaru just the perfect guy? :D 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
i luv sesshomaru because you dont have to worry about 2timing from him unlike his brother inyasha

Logged Logged
Jess
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Very true Alana!

Logged Logged

Haiden
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Isn't Sesshomaru just the perfect guy? :D 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 2
In my opinion....

Within fanfictions and fanart, we're able to manipulate the character of Sesshoumaru to whatever we want, but if he were a real person I highly doubt that many people would like him. Look at his personality...

~Extremely Arrogant
~Has no concern for those around him
~Takes life for granted
~Hates his Family
~Thinks he is above others
~Is belittling
~Abusive
~Hides his emotions
~Cold hearted

Besides the fact that he is amazingly gorgeous, there really is nothing about him that is good. with fanfics and art, we can give him better characteristics, but in reality the character of Sesshoumaru is actually just as cruel and hateful as Naraku, perhaps even more so. Yes, Sesshoumaru is fun to manipulate, but if he were a real demon in this time period, we'd all be dead for how we've disrespected him lol.

With this said, i do want to make it clear that i too am fascinated with Sesshoumaru, but if he were a real person, I'd head for the hills. That doesn't mean though that i wouldn't enjoy callin' him master haha!

Logged Logged

I claimed Kikyou\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Soul Collectors int he Claim Game!
Jess
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
If he was real I am pretty sure he would have antisocial personality disorder. I did some reading about it for my psychology class and I thought about him as soon as I read some of the symptoms.

Logged Logged

CritterWhisperer
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Isn't Sesshomaru just the perfect guy? :D 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 47
If Sesshoumaru were a real demon in this time period, I would think that he would have adapted somewhat to how life is in this era. Keep in mind that Sesshoumaru is a warrior, born and bred, living in the warring states era, and that would have some effect on his personality and his actions.

Yes, he is arrogant, cold-hearted, cares little for others, and can kill without showing any emotion over the fact that he had destroyed a life. In the beginning, he was even manipulative when trying to find Tetsusaiga. However, rarely do we see him attack or kill anyone without provocation (that's excluding Inuyasha and Jaken), and we have also seen his character grow enough to feel compassion for others, and even feel regret over his quest for power because it resulted in Rin dying a second time.

I think the change in his character does make him better than Naraku, who destroys all who get in the way of his plans, will manipulate others to do his dirty work, and feels no remorse for the havoc he has wrecked on others' lives. He can't even get his own incarnations to remain loyal to him!

Logged Logged

I tagged . . . err, claimed Sesshoumaru's cute, elfin ears in the Dokuga Claiming Game
Mistress Sianna
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Isn't Sesshomaru just the perfect guy? :D 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 26
I think that Sesshoumaru's character is faaaaaaaarrrrr from perfect! However, cool-hearted detachment to those around him aside, he had shown a capacity for personality growth and the ability to care for someone other than himself. I suspect that's why a lot of us are intrigued by him.

Logged Logged

Pfft! I was gonna stop procrastinating, but I never got around to it.
Go to top
  • Page:
  • << Start < Prev 1 2 Next > End >>

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.