Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking Back at Your Own Fanfictions
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking Back at Your Own Fanfictions
Trouble_In_Shangri_la
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Looking Back at Your Own Fanfictions 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 8
I tend to remember where I was in my life when I wrote, or what was happening when I was writing. I just reposted "Bliss!" which is a series of OneShots that are completely NSFW, and the one where Sess and Kag have sex in the middle of a thunderstorm - the sex scene itself was written DURING a huge thunderstorm happening IRL.

Sometimes I can pick up a fic I've left sitting for years and nobody can tell where I left off and where the "new" writing starts. "Into the Blue" sat incomplete for probably four years before the right inspiration hit to let me finish it. (I posted in the fanart section about art inspiration to give myself an excuse to finish the story!)

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Looking Back at Your Own Fanfictions 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 31
Let's say I'm always going back and rereading my stories. Not just for the small details though. For example, "Wishes from Our Time" was written each night around my slap happy hour. (A lot of my silly fix were during this sleep deprived time.) For that reason, I usually only remember writing something, but not what. O.o So, I had to reread a lot of my work like that. XD

Other than that, I also reread to try and keep my characters staying the same personality. After all, I don't want a really depressed version of Kagome starting to sound less sad and more silly. That just wouldn't do... Unless it's a dream or opposite day. There's no telling what can happen then. >.>

Logged Logged

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/Smittebucket.jpg
I claimed Shippo\'s transforming powers in the claim game.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.