Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Drabble/Drawble Night November Results
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Drabble/Drawble Night November Results
Priestess Skye
Darth Skye
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Drabble/Drawble Night November Results 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 696975
All right guys, here are the results of drabble/Drawble night in chat last night. We had some fantastic participation. Participants include:

LesRenards, XxUnknownxXEntitityXx, Forthright, Sunset Miko, Tenchi no Mai, Priestess Skye, FluffyLady, Sugar0o, Miss Kagura, Saholia, MontiK, Phisbon3s, ladybattousai, ladyshieru

All of you have earned the participation banner

The prompts were the following: Remember, Kindred, Faith, Colour, Vision, Irrefutable, Awakening and Inhuman.

So, as follows...this will probably take a few posts lol. I am going to list drabbles first...images second, and then a story was born out of this so I'll keep all those pieces together last.

REMEMBER
FluffyLady
“Don’t forget…” One finger covered her lips, silencing her last word.

“Foolish girl.” His voice was soft, contrasting the hard words.

She smiled at his pet name for her. “I know. You never forget.”

“Hn.” He leaned in, pressing a soft kiss to her lips. Pulling back, a sad smile tilted up his lips as she let out
a sigh and closed her eyes. A tear slipped past his. Her hand went limp and he gently set it beside her body.

Time passed all too quickly. He found himself staring at her grave marker five hundred years later. “I remembered.”

Priestess Skye
The cool night air ghosted over him. Everything was different, changed. Tall buildings had replaced tall trees. The dirt walkways on which he used to tread so often were now concrete. And it seemed as there was a constant buzz as the white noise surrounding him grew. The night sky, once so bright and littered with stars barely came alive anymore, displaying only a mute glow. He once stood tall and proud over his lands, and now he found himself disgusted. The evidence of human greed repulsed him. And yet, there was still one who continued to shine above the others.

Tenchi no Mai
Kagome sat at her vanity, brushing her long unruly hair. For as long as she could remember it had had a mind of its own; untameable, much like her mate. They had been together for a few years now, and he was still… mostly Sesshoumaru.

She touched the heart shaped diamond pendant hanging from the thin gold chain. To outsiders, he was still silent, always taciturn, aloof. However, she knew better now. He had finally told her that he loved her when he gave her this necklace earlier today. Sesshoumaru walked over, leaned down and whispered again in her ear…

LesRenards
Kagome fiddled with her bracelet and looked up expectantly. It was 5:08 and he still wasn’t here.
It wouldn’t be long until it got dark and mother would expect her home by then, making her even more anxious for him to arrive.

He promised, after all.

“Promise me you’ll come back?”

“I promise.”

The sun was close to setting and Kagome heaved a sigh. A familiar warmth settled beside her and she glanced up. Blue eyes widened as large hands encompassed her own.

“You remembered,” she breathed.

“No,” he said, “You did.”

“Just do one thing for me, remember me.”

Sunset Miko
Something happened last night, she just knew it.

She woke up to a tense campsite. Inuyasha wouldn’t even look at her. Sango blushed every time their eyes met. Miroku wouldn’t stop looking at her, and he had this pervy grin on his face that was really creeping her out.

Shippo was the only one of their normal group that seemed fine, but then he was doing quite a bit of whispering with Rin.

Jaken was quieter than usual, which was a relief. Sesshoumaru hadn’t taken his eyes off and his smirk…

Something happened last night and she needed to remember!

Unknown Entity

"So run off with Kikyo again, I don't care anymore"

"oh yeah, why is that? you always cared before" Inuyasha said with an irksome smile on his features.
Kagome turned towards the forest and stood silently for a moment, futher puzzling Inuyasha. Inuyasha continued to stare at the miko until he noticed someone in the forest... His brother.

Sesshomaru strode quietly to kagome and wrapped his arms around her, kissing her lightly on the mouth.

"This is why... remember that next time you want to run off and you think I am going to care" Kagome smirked at the dumbfounded hanyou before following her Lord into the forest...

KINDRED
Priestess Skye
“You and I are more alike than you think,” she commented, standing next to the demon lord. He didn’t move his head, but she could see his eyes sliding in her direction.

“Inuyasha,” she breathed, fighting the tears she knew would eventually come. She should let them fall, but she pushed them back for another day. “We both mourn for him.”

“Incorrect Miko. You mourn for a foolish love. I merely wished to see him slain by my own hands.”

She breathed deeply. “I mourn for that I have lost, so do you, even if it’s just for his blood.”

Unknown Entity
Her eyes shone bright with unshed tears as she lay on the rain soaked grass. The rain water poured over her making her clothes and hair cling to her body. She was unable to move due to her severe wounds, so she prayed silently that he would find her before her spirit left this world.

The world was getting darker and the sound of the rain more muted as she continued to pray to whatever kami was listening.

"Kagome..."

She turned her head slowly and saw that her wish had come true. "I... will miss... you" She wheezed with her final breath. Sesshomaru howled his pain and rage as the one person he loved, his kindred spirit's heart ceased to beat

LesRenards
Kagome stared at Rin in open astonishment. The young girl she had previously known had grown and matured greatly, only to look exactly like....

Her.

Well, when she was slightly younger of course.

Sesshoumaru looked back and forth between his little charge and the miko with wide eyes while the Inuyasha and the others stared open mouthed. The resemblance was striking and just a tad disturbing.
An anachronistic light bulb flashed as Miroku reached a little epiphany. He let out a light chuckle and all eyes focused on him.

“Lady Kagome, I believe that you have met a kindred spirit.”

SunsetMiko
Miroku tried, but he just couldn’t wipe the grin off his face. She’d surprised him last night; that was for sure. Never in a million years would he have expected to see Kagome behave as she had.

It seemed that the sweet, innocent little miko wasn’t quite so innocent after all. She was just his kind of girl, a kindred spirit if you will.

Now, though, she appeared confused. Had she forgotten? Even if she had, she was certainly the only one. Someone would clear things up for her, hopefully Sesshoumaru. That was a show he couldn’t wait to witness.

Tenchi no Mai
Kagome sat under the Goshinbuko facing Miroku. He was trying to help her get her powers more under control. They had been flaring lately, turning unpredictable, she was afraid of accidentally purifying one of her friends.

Miroku sighed. It was not going well this morning. He moved his shakujo to his other shouder, rings jingling the the still morning air. He had thought that with both of them having holy powers it would be easier, somewhat like kindred spirits.

He turned his head and watched as Shippo again moved further away, rubbing his tail where Kagome had accidently singed it.

FluffyLady
She spun around the floor in a pattern that made sense only to her. She was alone in the grand ballroom and didn’t care about anything else. A soft tune flowed from her mouth as she twirled in circles and followed straight lines that lead nowhere. Kagome gasped when strong arms caught her up and lead her into a pattern she didn’t know at all.

“What dance is this, Sesshoumaru?”

He smirked. “My own.”

The young woman tilted her head to the side. “Huh?”

“We are kindred spirits in more ways than one, Kagome.”

She smiled and followed his lead.

FAITH
Unknown Entity
Kagome struggled against her bonds, fighting deperately to free herself. She was forced to watch as Naraku and her comrades did battle. Sango was lying motionless on the cold stone of the castle floor with Miroku shielding her. Inuyasha struck at the evil hanyou with tetsusaiga only to be thrown back by a giant tentacle.

"I will settle this once and for all... Wind Scar!!!" The shining blast streaked towards the offending Naraku only to reverse and destroy everyone in its path... Kagome was left staring and screaming...

"And now, Miko, You are mine!" Naraku smiled evilly at her.

All Kagome could think was that no Kami could be this cruel... her faith shattered

LesRenards

Sesshoumaru remained still despite Kagome’s frantic actions. She sobbed in frustration as nothing she did seemed to work.

The blood had ceased its flow but his face appeared to be getting paler and paler and Kagome swore she could hear his heartbeat slowing. She choked on another sob.

“Wake up Sesshoumaru. Wake up!” Her hands trembled over his chest, the blue healing light wavering slightly. She was weakening and losing hope.
Kaede settled beside her and gently grasped her hands with her own.

“Have hope my child. Have faith.”

She urged the sobbing girl forward and gripped her wrists. “Heal.”

Sunset Miko
Deciding not to think about her distinct lack of memories of the previous evening, Kagome gathered the things for her morning hygiene routine and walked slowly out of camp towards the stream she knew was close by.

She could feel Sesshoumaru’s eyes every second until she was out of sight and she couldn’t help but wonder what in the world was he was thinking.

As Kagome pulled her shirt over her head, a quick scene played before her mind’s eye and the miko paled. ‘Please, oh please, oh please,’ she mentally prayed,
‘Please let that be the worst of it.’

FluffyLady
Sesshoumaru stared down at the body of the girl that followed his brother this past year. He turned to leave her still form.

A pulse from the sleeping sword at his side stopped him, drawing his hand to it.

“Tenseiga…” Citrine eyes turned to InuYasha who stared with a broken heart at the young woman. Another pulse. His fingers wrapped around the hilt, drawing it.

“Stand aside, half-breed.” The silver inu stepped to her side.

The slayer halted InuYasha’s forward step with two words. “Have faith.”

The hanyou stood undecided before stepping back, ears pinned, and letting his brother forward.

Miss Kagura
‘Have faith,’ he once said. She believed he could do so many things, but with his nature and powers, she was never sure just what his limits were, or even if he had them. Yet, as she ran through the darkness, trying to flee from an enemy with no weapon, she sensed his approach. As she realized he was coming, she came to a cliff. She realized then that he didn’t mean to have faith in him; he wanted her to believe he would always be there to catch her. And she then she jumped, knowing his arms would be there.

Priestess Skye
She hung on the precipice, unsure about whether to move to the right, or left. Though she wouldn’t be moving in the physical sense, she knew her future was dependent on this one decision.

Right, move forward, left, step back.

There would be no harm in taking either step. But only one would leave her vulnerable in the hands of another. She could return home, and pick up where she left off. That would be the safe route.

Or she could look ahead, to what would be if she picked the road to the right.

One step at a time, she moved.

Saholia
Kagome would of dropped to her knees praying to whatever Kami's were listening to her at that moment if she could. Naraku was not far beyond the line of trees ahead of them and she could feel the growing excitement within her friends. She heard Sango order Kirara to lower them, and she readied herself to jump off her feline friend.

“You three will stay here,” Inuyasha ordered, not bothering to turn back to them. Sango huffed, Miroku's eyes narrowed.

“We're coming with you Inuyasha,” Kagome gripped his red haori, halting him.

“No, you will stay,” Sesshomaru turned to her, eyes unreadable.

The red fabric sliding through her fingers, Kagome watched both her Inus dissapear into the line of trees. She had faith that when the moment was right, the two would fight together. This would not be the final battle, so she waited...

COLOUR
Unknown Entity
She opened her eyes to see dark ones staring into hers... His light skin with darker markings on each cheek were familiar, but she
could not remember how she knew them. He continued to stare at her with impassive eyes and features.

"Get up, Miko."

Miko?? She was no priestess... In fact, where was she? who was this man? Where was the shrine? For that matter, where was Tokyo?

"Who are you?"

"Sesshomaru... What do you mean who am I?"

"I don't know... who you are..." And then she realized something else was amiss... Every thing was Black and White

FluffyLady
Kagome giggled as she tiptoed down the hall. She didn’t think her husband was going to approve of what she had just done, but she could care less right now.

“Oh he is going to be so mad,” she chortled.

“Mad is an understatement, miko.” One fine, pink eyebrow twitched below neon-green bangs. The other eyebrow, a horrendous shade of purple, lifted up as he stared at his mate. “Explain.”

The young woman giggled at the rainbow hair Sesshoumaru sported. “It’s colorful!” She laughed before turning to run away.

Saholia

Color rose to her cheeks at the monk's insinuation. It was not her fault she'd left right after the taiyoukai had left, and arrived shortly after his return, flushed and out of breath. Yes she had been out bathing, and yes, she'd taken too darn long. Now if only she could wipe that mischievous glint from Sesshomaru's eyes all would be well. But no, instead of setting the record straight, he reaffirmed them by turning to Miroku, king of all perverseness and says, “What me and the miko do, is none of your concern.”

The nerve of the demon!

Miss Kagura
Peeling the layers of clothing from his back, Kagome cringed at the slight shudder as the material pressed into his wounded body separated from it.

Kagome’s fingers lightly traced the tissue damaged while fighting, running across patches of deep blues and grays, and brighter shades of purple highlighted by dark crimson flakes of dried blood and bright streaks of fresh blood. Higher on his back, she started to clean the deep gash, which was surrounded in an array for all the colors on his back that communicated all the things he refused to say with his mouth.

‘I love you.’

Sunset Miko
As soon as she walked back into the clearing, she could feel his eyes on her again and her mind replayed her little flash of a memory. What in the world had she done? Why was he looking at her like that? As possibilities dance in her mind, her cheeks flushed bright pink.

Kagome looked from one face to the next, contemplating who to ask. Inuyasha clearly wasn’t going to tell her. He looked like he didn’t plan to speak to her all day. Miroku was out of the question. She didn’t need his lecherous remarks.

So, Sango it was.

Ladybattousai
“Here hold it like this,” Kagome said softly, guiding his elegant fingers into position around the narrow stick. He held it firm, so firm that she wondered if he’d snap it. “Loosen up. It’s not going to blast off or anything”

“Hn.”

“Now hold still.”

Dragging a match along the sandpaper on the back of the matchbook, she lit it and held the flame up to the tip of the stick Sesshoumaru held. In a shower of colorful light, the sparkler lit and the daiyoukai flashed a mild smile in his surprise.

“I told you it would be fun.”

“Indeed.”

LesRenards
Kagome sat diligently in front of the wall, sweeping the paintbrush up and down.
Yellow, she said, yellow.
Meanwhile, Sesshoumaru sat beside her with a bland look, sniffing the paint cans curiously before turning away in disgust.
“Of all colours, you pick yellow. Why?”
“Why not?” she chirped.
He sniffed.
Kagome glanced at him with a sly look on her face, making Sesshoumaru subconsciously inch away from the 5 foot nothing, 100 pound girl.
“Sesshoumaruuu!” she cooed with saccharine sweetness. “My my you look so monochromatic! Here! Have some color!”
Splat.
A yellow glob landed on his nose.
“Muuuch better!”

Tenchi no Mai
Sesshoumaru stared deep into the mikos unusual blue eyes. They were currently the dark blue color of the ocean far from shore. Her eyes tended to change color depending on her mood, the weather, what she was wearing.

His favorite shade was when they appeared to be the color of the sapphires he had been told came from a far away place on the continent called Afghanistan. At other times they were often like the star sapphires from the island to the south. Delight sparking like the asterism contained within the deep blue depths.

Yes, the miko’s eyes were amazing.

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s Mokomoko-sama at the Claiming Thread!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Priestess Skye
Darth Skye
graphgraph
Re:Drabble/Drawble Night November Results 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 696975
VISION
Unknown Entity
The impression of light was all she could make out and even that was blurry... turning her head, she tried to make out if anyone was around her, or where she even was... But alas, it was all to no avail as she could still only make out the fact that there was light somewhere near to her.
She sighed heavily and was startled to hear a voice.

"So, you are awake then?" came the familiar voice of the Lord of the Western Lands.

"Yes, but where are you?"

"You cannot see me... then the wound has affected your vision"

Miss_Kagura
Dawn light flooded into the bedroom through the window, casting a bright glow on Kagome as she slept tangled in the soft fur of his Mokomoko, belly swollen just slightly.

He had dreams of power and he thought those were the things that would make him content.

Looking down at the petite miko sleeping beside him, he realized he was wrong. Her long, shiny hair was disheveled from sex and sleep, and her face held peace.

This was a vision of happiness. It did not exist. He dropped a flower next to the tombstone and turned back into the night.

LesRenards
Kagome leaned towards the river and a water droplet made its way from the tip of her chin down to her collar bone, down to the opening of her shirt, down further and further.
Sesshoumaru swallowed and hoped no one noticed his discomfort.
“Sesshoumaru?”
Oh crap.
She looked up at him with those big blue eyes of hers, licking her lips clean of the spring water absentmindedly. Did she have any clue what she was doing to him?!?!
Damn you gods. Damn you.
Miroku appeared suddenly beside him and nudged him in the arm.
“She’s a vision of lust, eh?”

FluffyLady
Sesshoumaru watched as the love of his life exited the doctor’s office. Her once thick, black hair now had streaks of grey at the temples. Her hands shook ever so slightly, no longer steady enough to draw back a bow and set an arrow. A few age spots, very small, had appeared on her shoulders.

“Large freckles,” she brushed them off. He wasn’t convinced. His nose told him of the slow decay of her mortal body. His sharp eyes took in the extra wrinkles around her eyes and mouth. “Laugh lines!” she chided.

She was aging. Still, she was perfection.

Saholia
Sesshomaru couldn't help but taunt the miko and fulfill the monk's fantasies along the way. After all, who was the monk to deserve such explanations from him. It was certainly not his fault he'd followed the scent of soap and chemicals. The sweet smell still clung to his nostrils, tantalizing his senses.

Neither had it been his fault the girl had all but ripped her grimy clothes from her body and bare herself to him...albeit unaware of her actions. No matter the species, a man was a man, and he could not—would not go such a vision, such as the miko's nude body, go to waste.

Tenchi no mai
His eyesight must be failing him. There was no way that what he was seeing was real. Inuyasha rubbed his eyes again, harder this time. The sight across the clearing remained, unchanged from the first time he spied it through the leaves.

He cursed under his breath. It wasn’t the new moon, so he couldn’t even blame it on his human eyes. Kagome had told him not to follow her. Now he finally understood why. First his vision turned green with jealousy, then red with anger as he watched Kagome kissing his half-brother as they stood in the hot spring.

Phisbon3s
In that lazy world on the edge of sleep, Sesshoumaru’s thoughts swirled with visions. A vision, slightly sweetened by wine, of Kagome as she danced at the party the night before. An intoxicating image of feminine grace. Later the vision of his Kagome, her pale skin glowing in the intoxicating moonlight, that bathed them both.
And now the morning after as his eyes slowly opened, his vision slightly blurry but eagerly seeking the picture he would find beside him. His beautiful Kagome laying, still lost in her dreams a slight smile quirking her lips. She was his friend, his love and his life. And she was a vision.

IRREFUTABLE
LesRenards
“Pleaaase Kagome?”
“No, Rin, I can’t.”
“Aww whyyy?”
“I don’t want to spoil your dinner.”
“But you won’t! Pleaaasee?”
“I said no, Rin.”
Sniffle.
Sesshoumaru intervenes.
“Miko. Give Rin the pocky.”
Angry huff.
“Fine.”
Kagome scowled as the cute child grabbed her strawberry pocky. And Kagome had been doing so well against Rin’s puppy dog eyes of DOOM. Even
Sesshoumaru of the Iron Senses fell before them!
But thanks to him, she ended up giving Rin pocky which she knew would ruin her appetite.
Pretentious bastard.
But Kagome smirked.
Only she knew that half the pocky went to Sesshoumaru anyways.

Unknown Entity
He could no longer deny that he did not hold her heart. Inuyasha watched as her soft hands trailed over his brother’s chest, unable to look away from the scene, surprised at the raw need on Sesshomaru's face. The regal inu never showed such emotion, but now that his was readable all Inuyasha wanted was for him to go back to his usual pain-in-the-ass self. How could Kagome forget that this youkai had once tried to take her life? And now there she was… kissing his hated sibling right in front of him, throwing away anything they might have had…

FluffyLady
“But, Professor…” She didn’t get to finish.

“Hush, Higarashi!” her neighbor hissed. “I want to get out of here before I die of boredom!”

“I assure you, girl, boredom is not lethal…” His knuckles cracked, finishing his sentence for him.

“Professor, didn’t …”

“Class dismissed. Higurashi, remain behind.”

She groaned. What had she done now? Day one of college and this cocky professor was already calling her out.

“My lessons are based on irrefutable facts. Do not disrupt with questions.”

She glared. “Why should I believe you?” She gasped as long silver hair and golden eyes appeared. “Okay… I believe.”

Tenchi no Mai
Inuyasha paled when he glanced down. He was shocked, his jaw hanging open. A single word slipped out of his mouth. “No!” His brain went into denial again just before it froze.

They were walking down a dusty road, heading back to Edo after acquiring what they all agreed was probably one of the last remaining shards. Kagome was talking to Sango when she suddenly tripped and lost her balance.

Sesshoumaru jumped forward and wrapped an arm just above her waist to keep her from hitting the ground. The bump was irrefutable evidence; he was going to be an uncle.

Miss_Kagura
“You know, you’re not the only person to have issues with their parents. That doesn’t give you the right to come around and make trouble all the time, Mister!” she shouted.

Sesshoumaru narrowed his eyes. “Silence her or I shall do it for you.”

“Kagome, you stay out of this!” Inuyasha answered.

Glancing back over at her, Sesshoumaru wondered if her outburst was simply nonsense or a hint that somewhere, deep in that little miko’s seemingly pure heart, there was darkness. He was irrefutably curious, but turned his attention back to his little brother to continue administering a much-deserved beating.

AWAKENING
Unknown Entity
The cloaked figure came nearer and Kagome was unable to move her body. Her terror increased tenfold as his long decrepit finger reached towards her face. Time seemed to slow as she watched the digit come ever closer. When it made contact with her skin, she felt her body burn and shatter, dizzying rainbows of light bursting around and through her. Her body felt like it was rearranging itself and suddenly everything went dark.
Kagome’s eyes opened slowly and she quickly touched her face and head only to find Inuyasha-esque ears on her head. Her demon blood had been
awakened.

FluffyLady
She yawned, reaching out to find her mate’s body. With a defeated sigh, she brought her arm back in. “That’s right. He’s gone for a while… I don’t know when he’ll be back.”

A sniffle escaped before she curled back up and drifted to the realm of sleep. She launched herself at her husband that had returned.

*Sesshoumaru!” she cried.*She smiled in her sleep.

He raised his head, sleepy eyes blinking away the blurry world. “Kagome…” A small smile appeared as he closed his eyes to once more slip into sleep and dance with his mate.

*Kagome,” he chuckled.*

LesRenards
Falling in love was like a breath of fresh air.
It had been too long, he decided, since he felt the welcome weight of emotion that encompassed his heart and held it tenderly.
Six months, it had been.
For half a year, he lived in solitude and quiet.
But as she waltzed into his life and pulled him out of the blandness that he had been drowning in, he experienced what could only be described as an awakening.
For the first time in six months, he opened his eyes to life, breathed in lively air, and loved.
He loved her.

Miss Kagura
Skin on skin, heat and lust racing through their bodies, they embraced. It was a celebration of the death of his standards and her love for his brother. Every forbidden touch burned with intensity, every gasp drawing in just enough air to continue this unplanned and unspeakable dance.

Amidst the chaos, something else was born, something that mattered more than what either of them sacrificed to be there. And there in the dark, a powerful bond between then was formed and they felt like they were waking for the first time into a world where they were guided by their bond.

Tenchi no Mai
Sesshoumaru smirked as he watched Kagome and Rin dance around the meadow picking flowers to make garlands for Ah-Un.

Kagome love spring time the best of all the seasons. Everything was awakening, the grass was getting greener, the leaves were unfurling on the tree branches, and the meadows were full of flowers. The birds were busy building nests to lay eggs, and the little woodland creatures were beginning to venture out of their hiding places. She bent down to point out a baby bunny to Rin.

A flash of red flew past her and the bunny disappeared.

“Inuyasha!” She shrieked.

INHUMAN
FluffyLady
Kagome clutched tightly to Sesshoumaru’s armor, not daring to open her eyes. This was another reminder that her lover wasn’t human.

“Are we there yet?” she squeaked.

Sesshoumaru blinked down at the little female that clutched so tightly to him. “Miko, control yourself. No harm will come to you.”

“Says the guy who would survive a fall from hundreds of feet in the air with barely a scratch! I’m human, Sesshoumaru! H-u-m-a-n!”

“Hn. And you have foolish human fears, too.”

Blue eyes snapped open to glare at him. Lips parted to snap a response only to gasp at his smirk.

Unknown Entity
His sharp claws raked her skin causing her to cry out in anguish.
“Please stop…” Kagome cried as his claws descended on her fragile skin once more, renewing the pain. She felt her life’s blood leaving her veins and knew she would not last long.
Desperately she tried to crawl away, but her arms gave out, sprawling her once more to the ground. She felt her skin tear again under the relentless mauling of Inuyasha’s claws, and rolled over to see his blood red, uncomprehending eyes.
Her last thought was that she had done nothing to deserve this inhuman assault.

Miss Kagura
His body wasn’t human, his soul wasn’t human, and she wasn’t sure why she expected his love to be.

Nothing about him had changed, really. He was still a little distance, preferring to protect and hunt and provide for her, but when they were alone, and he didn’t need to do those things…

Sesshoumaru lay down next to her and licked her left cheek. “I dealt with it.”

Shrugging off his haori, he wrapped his arms around her and smirked. “Now where were we?”

“Doggy want a Belly rub?” Kagome squealed as she rolled over and started scratching his tummy.

Tenchi no Mai
Kagome kept peeking around over her shoulder as she followed Sesshoumaru through the Fortress. As if the jyaki buffeting her senses wasn’t enough, the multitude of visible youkai reminded her that she was currently the only human in the midst of many inhuman creatures.

The feeling was similar to drowning. Waves of unrestrained jyaki washed over her as she hastened to close the distance between Sesshoumaru and herself.
She wondered, not for the first time, how Rin managed to survive being the center of so much unwanted attention.

“Miko, if you ignore them, they will cease and desist.” Sesshoumaru growled.

Phisbon3s
here was my drabble for the final prompt - inhuman

Sesshoumaru had sat for hours and waited for the blasted bird to cook. His hand still stung lightly from the correction he received at wooden spoon point from his little mate, who apparently didn’t appreciate his delicate sniffing of the various cooking pots.

He had sat through the excruciating formalities that his mate insisted upon.

He sneered at the cylinder-shaped sauce of cranberry with revulsion and sniffed at the processed eggs.

However, his greatest battle was waged against the inhuman attack launched by the recently devoured feast of the bird. He will not succumb.

He will not succumb.

He will not su…ZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzZzzzz

ART

Sugar0o

Remember www.dokuga.com/gallery?func=detail&id=1777
Kindred www.dokuga.com/gallery?func=detail&id=1785
Faith www.dokuga.com/gallery?func=detail&id=1786
Colour www.dokuga.com/gallery?func=detail&id=1787 18+
Vision www.dokuga.com/gallery?func=detail&id=1788#joomimg
Irrefutable www.dokuga.com/gallery?func=detail&id=1789#joomimg
Awakening www.dokuga.com/gallery?func=detail&id=1790 18+
Inhuman www.dokuga.com/gallery?func=detail&id=1791

MontiK
Faith s169.photobucket.com/albums/u211/ShexyMonti/?action=view&current=faith.jpg
Colour s169.photobucket.com/albums/u211/ShexyMonti/?action=view&current=colour.jpg
Vision s169.photobucket.com/albums/u211/ShexyMonti/?action=view&current=vision.jpg

LadyShieru
Faith dokuga.com/gallery?func=detail&id=1772

LesRenards
Colour s180.photobucket.com/albums/x156/ShihanKitsune/?action=view&current=Color.jpg
Vision s180.photobucket.com/albums/x156/ShihanKitsune/?action=view&current=Vision.jpg

Story born from our prompts

Forthright took our prompts one step further yesterday and created a story Clutter The full story is here www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2859/1 but I'll link our prompts in the order they appear

Remember www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2859/3
Kindred www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2859/4
Faith www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2859/5
Colour www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2859/6
Vision www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2859/7
Irrefutable www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2859/8
Inhuman www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2859/9
Awakening www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2859/10

Thank you all for your fantastic participation!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/11/15 10:16 By Priestess Skye.

forthright
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Drabble/Drawble Night November Results 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 32
So. Much. Fun!

Logged Logged
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Drabble/Drawble Night November Results 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 31
Priestess Skye, you missed the other one I wrote for the Vision prompt. (I wrote two for that challange). pssssst, you misspelled my name. giggle That was lots of fun!:

Crouching, his sight narrowed upon his prey, his step deliberate and cautious, each foot's placement precise, to negate the chance of alerting his prey of his advancement. Shifting his body from shadow to shadow he neared ever closer he dropped lower still, and dug his heels into the forest floor for traction. Citrine eyes glinted, as his jaw clenched, muscles bunched and his blood sang he pushed off the ground like a shot. He was blur of white as he sprinted through there camp grabbing his prize, dashing back to the forest proper.

A moment of dead silence until…

“Dammit, Sesshoumaru! Bring back our turkey!”

Logged Logged

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

Priestess Skye
Darth Skye
graphgraph
wow and i can't believe i spelled it wrong every single time. I'm so sorry Phishy!!! I will correct when I come home from work. As for the second drabble...i got two PMs from you, but they were both the same piece

Logged Logged

Priestess Skye
Darth Skye
graphgraph
I'm glad you enjoyed. With luck this will be a monthly thing.

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.