Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
SesshKago Japanese Doujinshi being sold on Ebay..
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: SesshKago Japanese Doujinshi being sold on Ebay..
Shana
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
SesshKago Japanese Doujinshi being sold on Ebay.. 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 3
Link here!http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-INUYASHA-LOVE-Doujinshi-Sesshomaru-x-Kagome-Kar_W0QQitemZ130344270151QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item1e591fb947

Apparently its a Japanese doujinshi and rare to find.
Also it is hentai.

But it looks so awesome!

I hope Im allowed to post this, but I just wanted to show people! I think it was just put up today because I always check eBay for Kagome doujinshis.

WEE! HAPPY!

P.S.: This is the doujinshi that someone was looking for before in this forum!
Kyaah! HOW AWESOME!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/11/14 05:49 By UsakoChanx0.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Tally Mark
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:SesshKago Japanese Doujinshi being sold on Ebay.. 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 18
*coughs* Just bought it. Sorry y'all.

Don't worry, I have a scanner.

PS. Thank you SO much Shana for posting this link! I only scoured ebay for this doujin a thousand times! Of course it doesn't resurface until I've given up. XD Karma for you!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/11/14 13:39 By tallymark.
sesshys_jaded_samuri
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:SesshKago Japanese Doujinshi being sold on Ebay.. 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 32
Tally Mark wrote:
*coughs* Just bought it. Sorry y'all.

Don't worry, I have a scanner.

PS. Thank you SO much Shana for posting this link! I only scoured ebay for this doujin a thousand times! Of course it doesn't resurface until I've given up. XD Karma for you!

you MUST scan and post this... I have been looking for a copy of Karisome for about 3 years now.

(this is me, on knees, groveling at your feet)

Logged Logged
Amethyst
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:SesshKago Japanese Doujinshi being sold on Ebay.. 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 15
+1 Karma to Shana for posting this, and +1 Karma to Tally Mark for buying it and (hopefully soon) scanning and posting it! ^-^

Logged Logged

I would like some critical feedback on my pseudo-fic, Catch and Keep
Saholia
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:SesshKago Japanese Doujinshi being sold on Ebay.. 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 31
Does yours come with translations? I bought this same doujinshi about five months ago, but couldn't get anyone to translate. Right now, me and another Dokugan are working to translate it--but I can't wait to actually be able to read it...lol.

Logged Logged
Amethyst
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:SesshKago Japanese Doujinshi being sold on Ebay.. 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 15
I know a lot of transfer as well as foreign students at my school who are Japanese and can translate it. The only problem is that it's a lemon doujinshi, and so you can guess what kind of reactions I'm going to get if I print a page off and show it to them. -_-;

Logged Logged

Tally Mark
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:SesshKago Japanese Doujinshi being sold on Ebay.. 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 18
Saholia wrote:
Does yours come with translations? I bought this same doujinshi about five months ago, but couldn't get anyone to translate. Right now, me and another Dokugan are working to translate it--but I can't wait to actually be able to read it...lol.

Aha! I thought I remembered that somebody else was already in the process of scanning this doujinshi, I just couldn't remember who.

I'm afraid mine doesn't come with translations either..I have a friend who took a couple of courses in japanese once, but I'm not sure how much he still knows. Honestly, I just couldn't pass up the chance to own it and hold the pretty pretty pictures in my hands. ^_^;; (By the way, I don't want to steal your thunder re:scans! especially since it looks like you're already posting pages. I just wanted to offer to share, since I feel a bit guilty about snapping it up so fast ^_^;; ).

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:SesshKago Japanese Doujinshi being sold on Ebay.. 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 216
I dont care who scans or posts it, but i hope one of you does! as for translations, if we cant find them i say we make'm up! =x >_> we're fanfiction authors/artist... we have imaginations.... >:3

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/11/14 19:59 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
sesshys_jaded_samuri
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:SesshKago Japanese Doujinshi being sold on Ebay.. 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 32
I know at one point they had the translation transcripts available on eBay, but the only one I am finding is for 'LoveStory 2' by Transparency, which has the following pic attached to it:

Logged Logged
Saholia
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:SesshKago Japanese Doujinshi being sold on Ebay.. 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 31
Okay, I'm posting the doujinshi now...gonna take some time as my scanner's not cooperating with me ...lol.

Logged Logged
sesshys_jaded_samuri
Supporter
graphgraph
how many pages are there?

and + Karma to Saholia for posting them.

Logged Logged
Saholia
Supporter
graphgraph
There's 39 pages...I just finished scanning the rest and are posting as we speak But because its a MA doujinshi, it's not showing accross the main page

Logged Logged
Amethyst
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
sesshys_jaded_samuri wrote:
I know at one point they had the translation transcripts available on eBay, but the only one I am finding is for 'LoveStory 2' by Transparency, which has the following pic attached to it:

Wait a minute, is that another SessKag doujinshi!?

Logged Logged

Saholia
Supporter
graphgraph
Kinda looks like Kikyou...but don't quote me on that...lol. Could be though.

Logged Logged
Shana
Pup
graphgraph
Re:SesshKago Japanese Doujinshi being sold on Ebay.. 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 3
I cant tell whether is Kagome OR Kikyou OR Rin.

But something tells me its Kagome.
The bangs I believe.

Kikyous bangs are usually really straight. So yeah.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/11/15 00:33 By UsakoChanx0.
sesshys_jaded_samuri
Supporter
graphgraph
I;m not sure if it is or isn't Kikyo. I've had at least three Doujinshi dealers at the various cons that I attend tell me that Transparency did several Sess/Kag doujins. Here is a pic from 'Love Story' part 1

Logged Logged
Shana
Pup
graphgraph
Re:SesshKago Japanese Doujinshi being sold on Ebay.. 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 3
AW MAN.

Its Rin-chan.

See the characters say 'Sesshoumaru * Rin'

So close to being Kagomechan.

Logged Logged
Amethyst
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Yeah, and the hair shine is brown. Kagome's is blue.

Logged Logged

Saholia
Supporter
graphgraph
Yeah, that one's Rin...Water's owns that doujinshi and I just asked him.

Logged Logged
sesshys_jaded_samuri
Supporter
graphgraph
I suspected that it might be, but I am still secretly holding out hope that I will eventually find the other aforementioned works by that artist. I have seen the one that she did of InuPapa/Izayoi, but someone bought it before I could get my paws on it. Being as I have been told by more than one dealer, I will keep hoping that someone will come across them eventually.

Logged Logged
Saholia
Supporter
graphgraph
I agree, I would like to see this one too. I have many doujinshi, but some are Yaoi or Rin/Sesshy

Logged Logged
jgem
Pup
graphgraph
Re:SesshKago Japanese Doujinshi being sold on Ebay.. 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 8
My biggest problem with translating Japanese is that I get hung up on the Kanji without the little yomigana to help me out. Also, I find it sometimes difficult to find the correct English meanings for what is written.

However, I understand the fustration of not understanding something that is so obviously intriguing, so I offer what little translating services I can, if it is desired. I have some sources I can go to where I can show bits and pieces without it being obvious that I am translating a hentai story.

Logged Logged
Amethyst
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
jgem wrote:
My biggest problem with translating Japanese is that I get hung up on the Kanji without the little yomigana to help me out. Also, I find it sometimes difficult to find the correct English meanings for what is written.

However, I understand the fustration of not understanding something that is so obviously intriguing, so I offer what little translating services I can, if it is desired. I have some sources I can go to where I can show bits and pieces without it being obvious that I am translating a hentai story.

Really? That would help a lot!

Logged Logged

Saholia
Supporter
graphgraph
Ok, I make it a point to always scan my doujins before I sale them or give them away. Unfortunately, I never scanned one of InuPapa/Izaoi(dp?) before I gave it away to a friend...here's the cover though. If any of you has it, can you please maybe scan it? The name is "Fall from Grace" and I can't remember the artist's name.

Thank you!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.