Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Inuyasha anime to be continued!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 4
TOPIC: Inuyasha anime to be continued!
L-desu
Whelp
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Inuyasha anime to be continued! 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 7
can i just put it out there that a practically naked Naraku is extremely disturbing??

other than that, poor Inu-tachi! (no spoilers here) can't wait till next week!

Logged Logged

L-desu (formerly Wolfye P.)
www.L-desu.com
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Mistress Sianna
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Inuyasha anime to be continued! 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 26
Wolfye P wrote:
can i just put it out there that a practically naked Naraku is extremely disturbing??

other than that, poor Inu-tachi! (no spoilers here) can't wait till next week!

I lubs mah Wolfye, but I am inclined to disagree with this assessment.

Mmmmmm... naked Naraku... *drools*

I guess I'm just a sucker for bad guys!

Logged Logged

Pfft! I was gonna stop procrastinating, but I never got around to it.
Rachel
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Inuyasha anime to be continued! 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 6
I don't know what it is, but this series is doing so much more for me than the original did...I think part of it is the animation, and the fact that every time you're looking at a character they look so real, rather than really 2d cartoonish, if that makes any sense?

And also, I LOVE the ending song - even just the first 20 seconds are made of awesome (maybe because there's a clip of Sesshoumaru?)

Sparkly Naraku...I was kind of waiting for him to smile and for there to be a little tooth sparkle! O.o

Logged Logged

\\\"Godlike\\\" - dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2966/1
\\\"Cell Block Tango\\\" - dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2700/1
\\\"After All\\\" - dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2626/1
Kittylin
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Inuyasha anime to be continued! 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 5
I just finished watching the 6th episode. I started it at midnight my time.

It wasn't really my favorite episode because for one... no Sesshy. But he is going to be in the next one. It also wasn't funny at all. Though I found it weird how Kagome and Kikyo got along so well without any of Kags usual teen angst.

I actually finally read through the whole forum. Thanx so much for the people at the beginning who posted which manga chapter they left off at in the anime. Its been so long since I read it I forgot.

I really hope they don't leave out the episode when Sesshoumaru has to save Rin from hell. I'm sure it's probally all of our favourite part in the manga here at dokuga. I think that they are only going to include Sesshy's mom in only one episode because they are pulling scenes from different parts of the manga from all over.

There is one Dokugan here who would be very dissapointed and might even shed a tear if they don't.

They do the voices for the englisg dub here in Vancouver Canada. I'm really sure they are using the original cast because in like 2 days their is an anime convention where I live in Toronto where the main star is the guy who does the voice for Inuyasha.

I'm going to try and go. I just need to convince one of my friends to come with me.

Because I noticed no one elses links worked for the ending song I decided to add it on to my post. I'm sure we all want to watch it a few dozen times in a row.

I learnt how to do it properly by using the whats on your you tube forum. Which is the site I use for all my Inuyasha watching lately.

When I first heard this song I was on the fence if I liked it or not but now I'm absolutely in love with it. Is it just me? But I don't care about the opening song at all. Except for the part at the very end where Jaken is trying to sneek up on Shippo. That song is just booring and unspecial compared to the ending song.

I tried to find the english lyrics to the song online but had no luck. What I like to do is draw a picture based of what is happening in the song or things that are mentioned... So if any one knows what the lyrics are in english send me a link.

*I don't know why but I really like to talk alot on just this forum. Maybe because I'm so excited.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/11/08 02:52 By Kittylin.
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Inuyasha anime to be continued! 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 9
Kittylin wrote:

I really hope they don't leave out the episode when Sesshoumaru has to save Rin from hell. I'm sure it's probally all of our favourite part in the manga here at dokuga. I think that they are only going to include Sesshy's mom in only one episode because they are pulling scenes from different parts of the manga from all over.

There is one Dokugan here who would be very dissapointed and might even shed a tear if they don't.

I would start bawling if they left out Sesshomaru's mother...she's frackin' awesome sauce! LOL

Logged Logged

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

I support Kikyo...got a problem with that?
Amethyst
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Inuyasha anime to be continued! 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 15
Episode 7 is up! Check it out Here

Logged Logged

I would like some critical feedback on my pseudo-fic, Catch and Keep
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Inuyasha anime to be continued! 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 66
InuYoukaiLiz wrote:
Kittylin wrote:

I would start bawling if they left out Sesshomaru's mother...she's frackin' awesome sauce! LOL

I hope they don't leave Sesshomaru's mother either. It would be awesome to see her in color.

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
Kittylin
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Inuyasha anime to be continued! 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 5
Wow, I actually managed to forget the new episode was coming out tonight because I was so busy writing a new chapter to my fanfic Chained: In More Ways Than One.

I haven't been able to type with two hands for a while because I got my shot for H1N1 and then I managed to cut my finger using a bread knife. Who knew that was possible.

I'll watch it after I'm finished writing and I'll let you know what I think of it. I was ever opinionated in my last post.

(3 and a half hours later)

Ok so I gave in and watched it before finishing my chapter. So glad Sesshoumaru was in it and I burst out laughing at this part.

Sesshoumaru: Don't touch him, Rin. Those snakes are venomous.

Rin: Okay, but... master Jakens been bitten. (Zooms out)

Jaken: Please help me, Lord Sesshoumaru. It hurts.

... way better in the show than just with the words. You need sound and visuals to go along with it. Though it doesn't look like he'll be in the next one. Makes me so sad.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/11/15 03:15 By Kittylin.
Walter205
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Inuyasha anime to be continued! 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 52
Next episode is going to be a major tear jerker, if not THE tear jerker of the series. After that I presume they'll have the aftermath storyline, then either followup with the Meidou storyline arc or the Miroku and Sango storyline arc (shouki wounds, improved hiratkotsu, etc).

Logged Logged

Amethyst
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Episode 8 is now up. Watch it here

Logged Logged

Saholia
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Inuyasha anime to be continued! 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 31
Thank you so much Amthyst for posting the links on here every Sat. I would forget if it weren't for you

Logged Logged
Mistress Sianna
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Inuyasha anime to be continued! 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 26
Amethyst wrote:
Episode 8 is now up. Watch it here

I was kida dreading this episode because of the whole kiss scene, but I guess it wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be... I guess.

On the other hand, *squeals* I can't wait to see the next episode!! I'm a little worried about the ending of this whole thing though. I wonder if the last episode will be as disappointing in the anime as it was in the manga.

Logged Logged

Walter205
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Inuyasha anime to be continued! 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 52
Manga Spoilers!

Well episode 8 made me cry...kind of. If it wasn't for buffering updates and commercial interruptions I probably would have been crying a lot harder.

But, we move onto the Meidou arc, with Sessmom showing up next episode! I imagine we might just have the Tears of Blood Inu/Kag short arc thrown into the episode somewhere, as this came soon after the Kikyo death arc.

Logged Logged

DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
That was the saddest episode yet. I nearly cried at the end. So tragic. But I'm so excited because we get to see Sesshy's Mother. Yay! *squeals and claps with excitement at seeing her next week*

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Kittylin
Pup
graphgraph
OMG! I just watched it. I was at a party last night so I wasn't able to till now because my friend stayed over.

That was a really sad episode but I found the ending to be really beautiful with Kikyo's soul and her theme song playing. My favorite part was when the soul stealers where circling Inuyasha.

So excited about next weeks episode. I've told you guys before that it was my favorite part in the whole manga and how I was afraid they were going to leave it out. They've actually been doing a really good job of fitting the whole story line in I think.

Sesshoumaru has seemed to be thrown in each episode for only a minute or two but this ones going to concentrate on him. In episode 7 he was only in it for about 2 minutes but those where the best minutes of the whole episode.

Logged Logged
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Well since I really didn't stop liking Kikyo just what she did and what others thought i cried shameflessly. That poor woman.....but she died a happy death and she finally got the closure she wanted.

Logged Logged

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

Mistress Sianna
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Inuyasha anime to be continued! 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 26
*squeals* I just watched the newest episode and I am just tickled pink!!

I loved this episode! I've been on pins and needles to see this one all week and I must say that I was quite pleased with how it turned out.

Does anyone have an idea of when/if they will be redoing it in English? I don't mind the Japanese version, but it's kinda distracting to have to watch the bottom of the screen all the time.

Logged Logged

Amethyst
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Latest episode is up now! Watch it here!

Logged Logged

DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
I loved Sesshomaru's mother. She was awesome with her intermittent funny moments. Sesshomaru finally expresses emotions other than anger, especially when Rin couldn't be revived again. The interaction between Inuyasha and Kouga was hilarious. This was the best episode yet. I actually saw it twice.

Logged Logged

LadySafire
Whelp
graphgraph
Eeeewwwwww!!! Yuckers a half naked Naraku!

Yeah We thought ya'll knew about it. Owl and I have been watching the episodes online for awhile now.

Sorry!

Logged Logged
LadySafire
Whelp
graphgraph

Yeah We thought ya'll knew about it. Owl and I have been watching the episodes online for awhile now.

Sorry!

Logged Logged
LadySafire
Whelp
graphgraph

Sorry!

Logged Logged
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
I loved SesshMom she was a hoot especially after Sesshomaru went into the portal and she started fake crying and saying she told him not to go into the portal then you have Jaken thinking otherwise....that part was just too funny.

Logged Logged

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

Lady_Mist
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Inuyasha anime to be continued! 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 17
This episode was great! I was happy to see Sesshoumaru show emotion...ahh...such a touching moment indeed!

Logged Logged

Amethyst
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Did anyone else gawk when Sesshomaru transformed and bounded toward his mother? That kind of behavior seemed aggressive but it's probably how dogs greet eachother anyway. Anyhow, it made me laugh at how coolly they acted afterwards.

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.