Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Voting Confusion
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Voting Confusion
Sesshoumaru's Fiend
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Voting Confusion 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 5
I wasn't sure where this should go, but I figured this question would be all right here. If not, then it can be deleted or moved...I guess.

I went to go vote for the 3rd Quarter Awards the other day. When I had voted for the first fanart, the page refreshed and said that I had already voted in that section and could not vote again. I know for a fact that I haven't voted yet, and since I live alone, there is no possible way for anyone to go onto my computer and vote for me. Haha.

Does anyone have any ideas why I can't vote? At first, I figured it may be because I could share an IP address with another person who goes onto Dokuga. I don't know if I do, but it was a thought. Then I was reading the guidelines for voting, and it said that two people with different accounts can vote from the same computer on their respected accounts.

This also happened when I tried to vote for the 2nd Quarter, but I just brushed it off.

Soooo...any ideas?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Priestess Skye
Darth Skye
graphgraph
Re:Voting Confusion 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 696975
very strange. I'm going to point this in the direction of Miss K so she can take a poke at it. The fact that it's happened in two quarters now worries me.

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s Mokomoko-sama at the Claiming Thread!
Miss Kagura
Supporter
graphgraph
Re: Voting Confusion 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 51
Oh, your votes goes in, and then when the page refreshes, it says your vote has already been entered since you just entered it.

If you can vote, it means you haven't voted yet. If you can't vote, it means your vote is already in the system.

Logged Logged

Special thanks to the Dokuga Reviewer's Guild for this signature!
You're like the hot guy in the club who keeps scratching his crotch - LadyB on why she doesn't click my links

The few, the proud, the morally corrupt. - Agent Phisbon3s
Sesshoumaru's Fiend
Pup
graphgraph
Re: Voting Confusion 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 5
Ooohhh, okay. Thanks!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.