Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome being 15
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Kagome being 15
kc
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Kagome being 15 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 3
i dont have a problem with her being 15 and with sess, or anyone really.

i judge a person by actions and behaviors and personal experience with them.I think how smart a person is has alot to do with things as well.I also know as a volunteer firefighter/emt in high school it enabled me to mature faster, dealing with fires, accidents and yes dead bodies had alot to do with it.

I am 8 yrs younger than my hubby, he was 26 when we got together, and i turned 18 that day, we knew each other for a few years first. I never dated anyone close in age to me, i always went out with older guys.When asked why, it was about maturity of the boys i knew and in general.It's kinda hard to get romantic feelings for someone you have vivid memories of in kindergarten snorting milk out their nose, and pulling your hair.

When i was 15 i was dating a 25 yr old with guardian permission, i was more mature than most teens in my area.I guess it had alot to do with how smart i was, i had the choice to graduate from high school as young as 11, but chose to stay in high school because it was what was right for me.It enabled me to graduate with my friends and peers.

There has been alot of discussion about sess's age and in doing research, i have seen site's that have him as possibly being a thousand, and as young as 300. however i think he does appear 19, i am 35 but i get id'd for cig's all the time. Just because he appears 19 doesn't mean anything because his age at least is 300 so it is rather a moot point in my own opinion.

One thing i love about this site it is always so polite, and if things start to get out of hand the mods are right on it. I love this forum there have been many that i refuse to go to because it decends into chaos and downright nastiness in no time if you dont share the opinion of others. Great job mods you do wonderful here.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Mari Sennet
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome being 15 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 2
I don't have a problem with the age issue... I bleieve 15 is okay for dating someone but i believe the sex between the two should be at least at the age of 17 and older...

I live in texas and the age of consent is 17. Even at 16 if you have parental consent its frowned apond..

But to me people mature at different rates.. I know people that are 25 and act worse then 12 year olds..

But i love a good story so i'll read it anyway...

take care everyone

Logged Logged
Walter205
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Kagome being 15 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 52
It also depends on other issues. Is age of consent based on maturity or the developed age of a body to be able to safely nuture and deliver a baby?

Logged Logged

Mari Sennet
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome being 15 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 2
That is very true...

But i hate to think that its based on the age that the body could have produced babies...
Just cause were physcially capable of having babies doesn't mean were anywhere near being mature...
I would like to beieve it should be based on maturity but who's too say...

Logged Logged
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Kagome being 15 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 78
I don't think there is any dispute that a fifteen-year-old can be in love, right? Because we all remember being in love as teenagers. So, unless I'm missing something, the issue is whether it is a mistake to enter into a life-long relationship at that age. But we can get into relationships that turn out badly at any age. Waiting until we are "mature" is kind of subjective. I feel that we keep evolving throughout life, but one period of life is no more valid than any other. I have an older female friend who began dating her husband in 9th grade, and he was a great husband all his life (I do not suspect her of revisionism, by the way). Another older couple I know not only fell in love at a young age, they have the double-whammy of being first cousins (they had to get married in Indiana). They have spent a lifetime together, and are very close. Just the other day, a customer of mine (a male customer who is actually a romantic, a nice-looking guy and he's not a loser, either!) said he had met his wife in fourth grade, and they had been in love ever since. So it is not as if young love is cursed! I think it is very sweet, and romatic...

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.