Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Inuyasha Manga Profile
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Inuyasha Manga Profile
Walter205
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Inuyasha Manga Profile 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 52
lol, I came out as being Shippou, which is funny since in the character descriptions I sound more like Sesshomaru out of all the descriptions listed.

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Inuyasha Manga Profile 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 9
ROFLLMAO xDD I think the one for Kouga said something about not running too fast or you'f get into an accident and the one for Sango said something along the lines of you're looking for the right husand and you'd make a good wife and for miroku it said to not be a womanizer I think xDD

Logged Logged

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

I support Kikyo...got a problem with that?
Amethyst
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Inuyasha Manga Profile 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 15
Omg, Sesshomaru's a hermit all along!? O.O

Logged Logged

I would like some critical feedback on my pseudo-fic, Catch and Keep
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Actually I'm not sure if their heights are listed but it shows their name, stauts, alliance, who they travel with, who they hold dear, and it explains all of their abilites and attacks.

Logged Logged

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

MomoDesu
Minister of Silly Walks
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Inuyasha Manga Profile 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 25
I have the art book, which has some amazing things in there if you are doing research for canon stories. I'm not sure if the profile book has it, but the art book has a lineup of the characters that gives their height.

Logged Logged
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Hmm I haven't looked at it in a while but i think id said something about being more trusting of other people and not being a hermit as much xDD

Logged Logged

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

Amethyst
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Oh really? Did it say anything about how you are as Sesshomaru or Naraku? Kukuku...

Edit: You got karma for the info. ;]

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/10/08 23:34 By AmEva.

InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Amethyst wrote:
InuYoukaiLiz wrote:
I think its a great resouce. I own it. Basically it has covers all the characistics of the Inuyasha characters and talks about it and I learned stuff that I didn't know before just by reading this profile book and it also gives a brief explanation of how to travel in the Feudal Era which I thought was kinda funny and extremely helpful, plus there is a section every now and then where the Saimyosho or Paparazzi Bee gives Naraku a report after examinging the Inuyasha group and I always shows Naraku's thoughts on what the Bee gathers (some of his thoughts are hilarious), also it gives a brief rundown of the fights that occured in the manga and other important details, plus there is a whole section for most of the supporting characters and minor characters where brief descriptions are given. Oh there's a mini section for Rumiko Takahashi and how she feels about Inuyasha and a mini bio of her....I learned she wears aprons whenever doing manga work O.o and there's a quiz in the very back that you can play to find out which Inuyasha character you were in a past life and for some reason I came out with Naraku

Thanks for the inside scoop! Paparazzi bees? *Roflmao*

You were Naraku? Gee, I'd probably get the same thing since I do think in twisted ways. My thoughts are never organized and I'm bi-polar. O.<

Funny thins is though is I'm not bi-polar O.O Maybe i just have an inner Naraku that tells me to do stuff xDD the second time and thried time I did the quiz I got Sesshomaru both times xDD

Logged Logged

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

Amethyst
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
InuYoukaiLiz wrote:
I think its a great resouce. I own it. Basically it has covers all the characistics of the Inuyasha characters and talks about it and I learned stuff that I didn't know before just by reading this profile book and it also gives a brief explanation of how to travel in the Feudal Era which I thought was kinda funny and extremely helpful, plus there is a section every now and then where the Saimyosho or Paparazzi Bee gives Naraku a report after examinging the Inuyasha group and I always shows Naraku's thoughts on what the Bee gathers (some of his thoughts are hilarious), also it gives a brief rundown of the fights that occured in the manga and other important details, plus there is a whole section for most of the supporting characters and minor characters where brief descriptions are given. Oh there's a mini section for Rumiko Takahashi and how she feels about Inuyasha and a mini bio of her....I learned she wears aprons whenever doing manga work O.o and there's a quiz in the very back that you can play to find out which Inuyasha character you were in a past life and for some reason I came out with Naraku

Thanks for the inside scoop! Paparazzi bees? *Roflmao*

You were Naraku? Gee, I'd probably get the same thing since I do think in twisted ways. My thoughts are never organized and I'm bi-polar. O.<

Logged Logged

InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph

Logged Logged

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

Amethyst
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Inuyasha Manga Profile 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 15
Does anyone here own the IY manga profile book? It's suppose to be filled with information, trivia, bios, interviews and comments by RT. I'm looking at this as a gift for myself (I don't usually like to spend money) but I want to know if it's really worth the price. Any advice is welcome.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/10/08 20:19 By AmEva.

Amethyst
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
It said in the product description that there is an 8 page interview with RT about InuYasha. Did it ask any of the similar questions as on the Rumic World website like this one, this one, and this one? I would like to know because it would be kind of pointless if some segment of the interview is readable online.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/10/11 00:12 By AmEva.

InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Poo *smacks head* I think they had the same question but it was worded a little differently. I haven't looked at the book in months xDD and I misplaced it somewhere when I moved with my parents to a new apartment but I know its in one of the boxes in my room.

Logged Logged

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

Amethyst
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Aww...well hopefully there are some exclusive interview material in the manga profile book. Sorry to be asking so many questions ^^; I've made some really dumb online purchases before and I just want to know if I'm getting my money's worth this time.

Does the manga profile book cover the whole manga series or just up to a certain volume?

Edit: 200th Post! WhoOO!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/10/11 01:00 By AmEva.

InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Inuyasha Manga Profile 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 9
I think...it covers the fights in a manga to a certain point but I don't remeber when. I'll have to find it and see.

Logged Logged

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

Walter205
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Inuyasha Manga Profile 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 52
lol, I just came across the Paparazzi-Bee Part 2 - Kagome's unusual clothing.

Ah here we go. Chapter 4 has a running tally of the battles and acquisition of jewel shards, up till Naraku deprived Banryu of shards, with him having 20 and Inuyasha having 0.

EDIT: Although Chapter 5, which does a complete profile of the villains, does have a complete section on Hakudoshi, which came after the Band of 7 arc. It also devotes a complete page each to each of the Band of 7.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/10/12 18:38 By JoshuaK.

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.