Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
anime, manga, a fanfic, or a dream?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: anime, manga, a fanfic, or a dream?
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
anime, manga, a fanfic, or a dream? 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 78
Could someone please help me out? Tell me if this scene is from the anime, manga, a fanfic, or if it was just a dream I had. Okay, here goes. Rin is left alone in a field. Kouga thinks he smells Kagome's scent, and goes running to her (probably really fast!). Kouga finds Rin, and for a while continues to think, or wants to believe, that Rin is Kagome. I think Rin was portrayed as quite small, so either he relies WAY too much on his sense of smell, or is delusional through wishful thinking. I think he considers keeping her, but I don't think this (whatever it was) was a naughty story. Very soon, Kouga returns Rin to Sesshomaru. Now, if this is canon, it would obviously be after the episode where Ginta and Hakkaku try to keep Kouga and Sesshomaru from meeting up, since as of that time, the two had not encountered eachother before. I've looked everywhere, and can't find it. I'm starting to wonder if I just dreamed it, in one of my Kouga phases. Any ideas???

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Mistress Morbid
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:anime, manga, a fanfic, or a dream? 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 3
I can tell you it's definitely not from the anime or manga, so I'm assuming you read it somewhere or perhaps it was just a dream. ^^

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.