Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
A DeviantART SessKag Club
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: A DeviantART SessKag Club
Kairou Watoshimi
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
A DeviantART SessKag Club 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 19
Hey, this is Kairou talking and I just wanted to sort of advertise my friend's SessKag club on DeviantART ---> http://sesskag-fans.deviantart.com/. Anyway, she created it a few months ago and she finally found the time to start it up after overcoming a personal problem... So, I was wondering if any of you would like to join the club (if you have a DeviantART account) or would like to donate ideas to the club.

Things To Do

Since she just got started with the club, there are only a few things you can do but she has a very big imagination so it will get going once the club gets more members. Most of this can be found in the DeviantART journal.

1. Let's Talk About It - They are general discussions in which you can talk about things related to Sesshomaru and Kagome. She asks you a question and you can answer it. If you want to do this please read the rules before posting.

2. FanFiction Challenges - Where you can challenge FanFiction ideas for authors to write. Again, read the rules there before posting.

3. Contests - Even though there are no contests there yet, she plans to make some in the near future.

4. Wall of Flame - This is actually for non SessKag couple where they can voice their opinions. Of course SessKag fans can fight back! Defend the couple.

5. Recommended FanFictions - A place where you can recommend FanFictions.

* Since I helped her set up this club, we did steal ideas from sites such as A Single Spark, Dokuga and others.... forgive us....

Things to Come

1. FanArt Challenges - Where you can challenge artists to draw SessKag related pictures.

2. Suggestions Center - Where you can suggest things that you want to make the club better (you can also do it in this topic, I would love to hear your ideas).

* Anyway, we have a lot of ideas, but I just wanted to give you the basics.

---

JOIN THE CLUB! PLEASE!

---

If you have any ideas or comments that might improve her club, feel free to tell me.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.