Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Site Staff List and Info
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Site Staff List and Info
ITL
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Site Staff List and Info 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 19
Ahh it feels good to be back into power may you all bow before me!

JK!!!! LOL

nah i'm not like that!

But i'm kinda glad Chat is back up just in time for my summer break, so now i actually have time to talk to all ya'll wonderful people!

Logged Logged

And my wonderful Icon was made by the equally wonderful Danyealle Myst
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Possessed
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Site Staff List and Info 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
I recognize everyone on the staff and let me say I am so pleased, Wiccan, that you have decided to unveil your ninja status on the site and take an active hand in the running of it.

I know you to be a no-nonsense, fair-minded and even-tempered individual, and as such, you are a wonderful addition to the site!

Now if I could only find out where Ladybattousai gets those fabulous pink sparkly batons, I'd gift you with one!

Logged Logged
DaiyoukaiGeisha
*Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Site Staff List and Info 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 15
Somebody should probably update the "Contact Us" page (www.dokuga.com/contact-us) with this new info.

On a side note, you probably want to update a few other pages in that section as well, they seem to be a little outdated (i.e., "Supporters",
"Site Stats" ).

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/05/09 12:56 By DaiyoukaiGeisha.

::::::::::::::::
I like to have a martini, Two at the very most.
After three Im under the table, after four Im under my host.
- Dorothy Parker
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Site Staff List and Info 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 277
DaiyoukaiGeisha wrote:
Somebody should probably update the "Contact Us" page (www.dokuga.com/contact-us) with this new info.

On a side note, you probably want to update a few other pages in that section as well, they seem to be a little outdated (i.e., "Supporters",
"Site Stats" ).

Indeed, and I have no doubt that Miss Kagura will get to them as soon as she is able. She's been a little busy (with A Single Spark going down, etc.) but, rest assured, she will take care of it!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Priestess Skye
Darth Skye
graphgraph
Site Staff List and Info 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 696975
Hey Dokuga,

I'd like to announce our site staff team in case you need to get in contact with somebody regarding the site. The new members are in no way replacing those who have left. We do wish them well in their future endeavors and many of them are relaxing happily right now, getting back to what was important for them, writing. Believe me when I say they all wish the best for Dokuga.

That being said this site is too large for simply Miss_Kagura and myself and so after much observation and speaking with people (and doing my research), we have put together a new team that will continue to allow Dokuga to function and grow into all of its potential.

Admins
Miss_Kagura
Priestess Skye
WiccanMethuselah

Local Beat Cop/Forum Moderator
Ladybattousai

Chat Mods
Danyealle-sama
Evenstar
inu_tiger_luver_393
ladybattousai
LC Rose
Priestess Skye
Sugar0o
Miss_kagura (testing/technical purposes)

For some general direction of who to go to for whatever reason, if it's technical, Miss_Kagura would be the one to speak to, as she is the code goddess who put the whole site together.

For site moderation you can come to either Wiccan or myself, who have both been members from day one of this site. Wiccan is honest, works hard, and believe me is not afraid to let Miss K or I know if we're doing something wrong or not behaving as we should. She's done that once or twice already lol. You can also ask any one of the chat mods questions and they'll be able to direct you to what you're looking for or at the very least the person you'd like to speak to. Watch for Lady B in the forum as she walks around with her sparkly pink cop baton. She wears her badge with pride and I know will continue to make a fun and lively place to be.

Of the site staff, the only ones that have anything to do with the awards right now are myself and Miss K. She does the technical side of it and I do the data collection. As I've had this question already I'll answer it publicly. Other than myself and Miss K (beginning next awards quarter for the two of us), none of the site staff are exempt from being nominated. There is no need to put them on a 'do not nominate' list if they don't have their hands in the awards at all. The new forms that will be going up next term will make it impossible for any manipulation of awards to occur (though the only manipulation that occurs now is my removal of ineligible fics, mostly due to date). Voting cannot be manipulated at all.

Stay tuned for sunday am for the voting polls and sometime tonight for the nomination banner!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to PM or e-mail any one of us, or come find somebody in the chat. It's been reopened and is a lot of fun!

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s Mokomoko-sama at the Claiming Thread!
Texanlady
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Site Staff List and Info 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 27
Thank you Inu Guardian. I'm very glad to be back. I hope I don't disappoint you with my story. It's not going to be updated for the next three days because I'm writing a short story for a wonderful reader of mine (Heartless-iPod-Ninja) who has graciously drawn me some remarkable pictures for my story C&C. In return for her masterpieces I have promised to write her a short fic. I've got the first three chapters posted over at FF.net, and am working on the last three now. It won't take me long to finish it at all, and then I'll be back to C&C. It's just that Heartless has put so much time and effort into the drawings she's done for me I really felt like I needed to repay her kindness in some way, and this is the only way I can.

Anywasys, again thanks for the shout out.

Logged Logged
Inu Guardian
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Site Staff List and Info 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 10
TexanLady wrote:
Much thanks to the new staff that have stepped up to the plate. I know you all will do well, and put your best effort into keeping this site going and running smoothly. Congratulations on the new positions!

Totally!! And, TexanLady, as a huge fan of yours, might I say, "WELCOME BACK!!"

Logged Logged
Inu Guardian
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Site Staff List and Info 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 10
I would like to send a HUGE thank you to PS for the list of Admins and Mods. It will be a big help in case we need to ask serious questions or bring concerns to. I know that for the longest time, I didn't know who to go to for anything, and I'm way too shy to come right out and say anything.

Kudos all around!!

Logged Logged
Texanlady
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Site Staff List and Info 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 27
Much thanks to the new staff that have stepped up to the plate. I know you all will do well, and put your best effort into keeping this site going and running smoothly. Congratulations on the new positions!

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Site Staff List and Info 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 277
Thank you so much for the glowing introduction, PS!!

For people who don't know me: I don't bite... much. Don't hesitate to let me know if there are issues, things that can be improved, or any other little thing that you want to communicate.

As Priestess Skye said, I do not, in any way, feel I can be a "replacement" for the people who were so beloved by the community. I am, however, here to help if you'll let me. I greatly appreciate everyone's patience and understanding during the changes.

For me, this site is a place that I have supported and loved from its inception. My primary focus is on what is best for the site and its membership.

Again, thanks to Priestess Skye for the introduction!!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.