Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Story Ideas- I NEED help!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Story Ideas- I NEED help!
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Story Ideas- I NEED help! 15 Years ago Karma: 9
Okay I'm not sure if this is in the right place or even if I'm supposed to put this here so I'm sorry If I'm breaking a rule! >.<

Anywho I'm currently updating one of my popular stories Playing With Fire and I'm on the 5th chapter.

I need ideas for the chapter though.

Here's a quick summary of the first 4 chapters. The story goes that Inuyasha and Kagome get into a fit and Kagome leaves for a while....Inuyasha senses Kikyo nearby and goes to her and ends up doing the nasty while Kagome watches in horror. Kagome goes back home in despair and starts having distrubing dreams about Inuyasha siding with Kikyo and killing her (Kagome not Kikyo) Kagome also starts thinking alot more about a certain dog demon lord.

Kagome has a talk with inner self and decides to go back to the Feudal Era the next day. A storm comes around and Kagome runs into Sesshomaru who tosses her a shikon shard that Rin found. Kagome is in shock and stops Sesshomaru from walking away about to ask him if he's been having strange dreams but she couldn't and Sesshomaru quickly walks away.

So Kagome needs to find shelter from the rain and finds a cave and low and behold there is Rin and Ah-Un. Sesshomaru and Jaken come into the cave later and Jaken throws a fit (but Sesshomaru quickly shuts him up with a certain tone of voice and a glare for good measure) Kagome is allowed to stay with them in the cave but she has to leave in the morning.

During the night Kagome has a nightmare and she awakens to Rin shaking her. Rin was worried becuase Kagome was crying, tossing, and turning in her sleep. Anywho, Kaomge and Rin have breakfast and Sesshomaru comes back. They all walk out of the cave and Kagome bids goodbye to Rin and Sesshomaru. Rin is sad because Kagome is leaving and Sesshomaru is well aware that Rin has grown attached to Kagome.

Kagome leaves and starts making her way to Kaede's village. She stops by a river for a little break then moves on only to run into Shippo. Shippo if frantic because Inuyasha brought Kikyo into the group to help them with finding the shards but she was acting strangely. When Kagome and Shippo arrive in the vilage it's derserted. Kagome and Shippo look around only to come face to face with Kikyo.

Kikyo tries to kill Kagome by aiming an arrow at her heart but Kagome's angery aura at Kikyo's hateful words make the arrow reflect back at Kikyo. Kikyo screams in pain as her body explodes. When the smoke clears Kagome and Shippo find out that Kikyo was a doll made by Naraku.

Shippo smells a faint scent coming from the direction of the well and he trnasforms into his pink blob self with Kagome on top while he floats above the treetops of the sacred forest. Suddenly,.....Kirara appears (but still no sign of Inuyasha, Sango, or Miroku) ....

And that's how far I got...please I need ideas

Logged Logged

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

I support Kikyo...got a problem with that?
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.