Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Is there a Fic Save program that supports Dokuga?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Is there a Fic Save program that supports Dokuga?
Little Witch
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Is there a Fic Save program that supports Dokuga? 3 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 2
Hi guys!

I was wondering if there was a website or program like FicSave that supports Dokuga? If I save a fic, I usually wind up copy-pasting it chapter by chapter, but for those epic-length pieces, that can take quite a while. I saw on another post that some people download fic to their tablets more easily, but all I have (aside from my computer) is an iPhone.

Any program/website recommendations, or just general advice, are much appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Imooshi003
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Is there a Fic Save program that supports Dokuga? 3 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 12
I'm currently archiving all of my favorite stories from fanfiction.net and dokuga. For dokuga, I downloaded Calibre and installed the FanFicFare plugin. I also used this webpage as a reference on how the url needs to look for the plugin to download the story. The Calibre program downloads the chapters in bulk. It will download the stories into epub but you can convert it to mobi, pdf, text, etc using the program.

Logged Logged
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Is there a Fic Save program that supports Dokuga? 3 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 76
Really long ones are hard, but a semi quick way could be to go into reader mode, and then print the page to PDF. I've done that a few times on my computer. It's quicker than copy pasting.

Logged Logged

My Motto:
Honor mea arma est, timor mea stultitia est.
Respect is my Weapon, Fear is my Folly.

My Belief:
If you can, do. If you can't, try.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.