Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Fandom Appreciation Week
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Fandom Appreciation Week
Chie
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Fandom Appreciation Week 4 Days, 20 Hours ago Karma: 89
While getting ready to host SessKag Week 2019, I figured it would be nice to have a different kind of fandom event - one where everyone and not just the creators could participate.

Thus, the Fandom Appreciation Week was born!

When: First week of June - Sun 2nd of June till Sat 8th of June!

Where: On Tumblr hosted by the SessKag blog

How it works:
    - Every day of the week will have a different theme. A prompt post featuring the day's theme and submission format will go up on Tumblr every day at midnight (GMT/UTC+1) and here on Dokuga as a reply on this thread some hours later.
    - People can submit works fitting to the day's theme and these submissions will then be posted on the blog!
    - After the week is over, I will gather the submissions up for master lists.

Themes:
    Day 1: Favourite completed fic
    Day 2: SessKag Songs
    Day 3: Favourite one shot
    Day 4: SessKag headcanons
    Day 5: Favourite on-going fic
    Day 6: Favourite fan art
    Day 7: Giving thanks

You do not need to have a Tumblr account in order to submit to the blog!
If you're submitting anonymously you need to give your name/nick and an e-mail address but this information will not show up publicly and will not be used for anything; it is simply an anti-spam measure.
I've tested this out myself and when I published the submission I'd sent in while logged out, it only said "anonymous submitted to sesskag" so your contact information will only be visible to me while the submission is waiting in the inbox to be posted. And I have better things to do than start spamming you all so no need to worry!

Hope to see many of you participate and shower the SessKag fandom with love and support and appreciation!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2019/05/17 05:41 By Chie. Reason: added some bolding
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.