Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
SessKag's son?? He should look like this!!!!!!!!!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: SessKag's son?? He should look like this!!!!!!!!!
Anna Grey
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
SessKag's son?? He should look like this!!!!!!!!! 6 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 11
Hey guys, I'm just wondering if any of you plays Sengoku Night Blood? It's a Japanese game (and an anime too!), really cool, and I just love it so muchh!! Anyways, there's a character whose name is Kenshin Uesugi, and he's just so perfect for the role of SessKag's son.
He is so so dreamy. He loves reading "love story", haha.
Here in the 1st link we have his regular state with purple eyes, white-blue hair and fluffy ears.
In the 2nd link we have a "high-on-magical-blood" Kenshin, golden eyes, blue hair with purple tips, and...mokomoko on his shoulder!!! Isn't it so cool? He's like the son Sesshoumaru and Kagome never have
Reguler State
When drink just a little amount of blood
There's some more information about him: http://senbura.wikia.com/wiki/Uesugi_Kenshin
And he's my new avatar

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/12/05 11:49 By NanamiOguri.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
kB
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:SessKag's son?? He should look like this!!!!!!!!! 6 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 15
ooh so cool! That is a good image of the child that should've been theirs!

Logged Logged
Natalia
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:SessKag's son?? He should look like this!!!!!!!!! 6 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 66
I just took a look and WOW!
Spot on! He really looks like he should be their son! A general heh!
Isn't Uesugi Kenshin an actual historical person? I believe I read somewhere about him! Good idea for a fic! Lol
Thx for sharing!

Logged Logged
Anna Grey
Pup
graphgraph
Re:SessKag's son?? He should look like this!!!!!!!!! 6 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 11
Yeah, he's actually an historical figure, the great general Uesugi Kenshin, the God of War
It seems that Japanese people really love the Sengoku period, and they have tons of games based on this particular time. Kenshin, in many games, is usually portrayed as cold, composed, talented, war-loving, and he's a very skilled swordsman. And you guys know what? He has a adopted son! His name is Kagekatsu, if I'm not mistaken

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/12/05 20:50 By NanamiOguri.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.