Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
SessKag Library
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: SessKag Library
Kairou Watoshimi
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
SessKag Library 7 Years ago Karma: 19
Hey guys, so my friend and I started a SessKag "library" blog on Tumblr. We're mainly focusing on fanfics, and more specifically fic reccing and organizing them using a detailed tagging system. I thought that since Dokuga is such a wonderful community of SessKag shippers, you guys will be able to help us out.

We're a new blog so there's a lot of things that we need help with. Feel free to read our welcoming post but I will summarize (copy and paste) things here too:
    Looking for SessKag Fanartists! We want to beautify the blog and get rid of all our placeholder images. If you draw SessKag art and is willing to allow us to use your art on our blog, please comment here and let me know!
    - All art will be given credit and a direct link to your blog (or desired website).
    - All art will only be used for this blog on Tumblr.
    - Art may be cropped to better fit whatever we’re using them for.
    - Permission can be retracted at anytime, just let us know!

Looking for Fic Recs The blog is currently run by two admins, that means the fanfictions we read is extremely limited. So please help us expand our fic recs by recommending some of your favorite fics and help us further my looking through our tags and recommending your own.

Tag Cloud. Our tag cloud is our main fic rec organizer. Since we’re so new, most of the tags will take you to a “URL not Found” page until said tag has been used. Despite this, we’re always looking for more tags to better categorize our recs so people can find the exact type of fic they would like to read. If there is any tag that you feel should be included, please let us know!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Chie
Time Traveler
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:SessKag Library 7 Years ago Karma: 156
I think it might be good idea to have universe tags and setting tags. Setting tags could also help differentiate between different typical AUs?

e.g. canon divergence, modern era vs. canon divergence, feudal era; or modern au, university ?

It would probably be a good idea to have an all human -tag for AU fics, also maybe for demon Kagome or CEO Sesshoumaru in the chara-centric tags.

There are also plenty of plot devices to go around. E.g. arranged marriage / marriage of convenience, courtship, Kagome travelling further back in time, Reunion fics (meeting again in the modern era), meet-cutes for AU fics, enemies (to friends) to lovers, Holiday-centric fics etc.

But yeah, just some suggestions to throw out there. I also reblogged your intro post on tumblr so hopefully that will also give some signal boost to this awesome effort of yours! All the best!

Logged Logged
Kairou Watoshimi
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:SessKag Library 7 Years ago Karma: 19
Thank you Chie for your suggestions! I actually already have a universe and au breakdown in the blog's tag cloud and a couple Plot Devices but you did recommend some that I haven't thought of so I'm definitely adding them now!

Anyway, thank you soo much for the signal boost <3

Logged Logged
Kagome Yuki Niwa
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:SessKag Library 7 Years ago Karma: 38
One of my favorites that I constantly go back to is:

Menage Au Inu by Sunset Miko
Rating: MA

I love this delightful piece of work. Like, love-love.

Good luck on your blog!

Logged Logged

thesesskagrevivalproject
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:SessKag Library 7 Years ago Karma: 7
Oh my god, I love this idea!

Some fics I recommend to feature are (I forget names of authors, so please forgive):

The Once and Future Taiyokai - by RosieB
Cross of Blades - by Striking Falcon
Tales from the House of Moon (I think was the name, I'm sure ya'll know what I'm talking about... lol)- by Resmiranda
Red Lotus by Madison
actually here's a whole post of links!

EDIT BY WICCAN: Cross of Blades, Tales from the House of the Moon and Red Lotus are all rated MA on our site, NO YIMs!

Authors I can think of:
Striking Falcon
Resmiranda
Yokai Yume
Chie (I see you there, lol)
Sunset Miko

Augh, I have a terrible memory! I'm sorry!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/03/30 09:10 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Inserted ratings

thesesskagrevivalproject.tumblr.com

JOIN THE DISCORD, YA KNOW YOU WANNA

BETA FOR HIRE: will read anything, but loves slowburn, fluff and naughty. HIRE MEEE!!
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.