Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
3D Printer- Inuyasha fun
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: 3D Printer- Inuyasha fun
Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
3D Printer- Inuyasha fun 7 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 31
www.models-resource.com/playstation_2/inuyashathesecretofthecursedmask/

So, this site has Inuyasha models from the games (Cursed Mask Models good, but the Feudal Fairytale ones bad). We have a 3D printer, and I decided to have a little fun and see if I could 3D print these (like I did with some other 3D models from this place, but maybe with less errors).

Sure enough, at least one has come out with less fixes.

Now, this print was actually completely black. I had to paint it. Just wanted to make sure that was known. >.> I thought I might share this, in case anyone else I know has a 3D printer and wants to try this out. I will be sharing the fixed model on thingyverse later, so that no one else has to go through the extra work to get it work right. You will have to use a raft for it though, whatever the choice. I'm also going to have stand made for it, because the tail is too heavy for it to stand up properly. So, that is a suggestion too.

Who should I try to make next? If anyone can sculpt in a program like mudbox, or is awesome at making 3D models, maybe we can make some awesome Sessh and Kag 3D prints! That would be so awesome! Gasp! Maybe even r0o's mokomoko design and somehow send it to her (with permission, of course)!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/01/22 17:48 By Smittee.

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/Smittebucket.jpg
I claimed Shippo\'s transforming powers in the claim game.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.