Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
DOKUGA SNOWFLAKES
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: DOKUGA SNOWFLAKES
Omyouji
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
DOKUGA SNOWFLAKES 8 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 6
dunno if I'm the only one who noticed or if this is really random but DOKUGA'S HOMEPAGE HAS SNOWFLAKES.

this made me very excited for like, 10 minutes. Sending love to the wonderful mods and keep dokuga running and keep it pretty with snowflakes

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
sesshomarusama33
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:DOKUGA SNOWFLAKES 8 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 16
I love the snowflakes. It's been a yearly thing they've kept up with, and it is a very pleasant change.

This is one of the reasons I love Dokuga!

Logged Logged

Scar-bby
Pup
graphgraph
Re:DOKUGA SNOWFLAKES 8 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 12
The snow makes it feel and look like Christmas ( or any other holiday you celebrate in December). I still miss the bats though

Logged Logged
sesshomarusama33
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
I miss the bats, too! I'm a RL bat fanatic.

Logged Logged

Omyouji
Pup
graphgraph
Re:DOKUGA SNOWFLAKES 8 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 6
They do bats for halloween?? thats bad ass!! I opened the site on my iPad and saw the snow, then proceeded to open the site on every one of my devices to enjoy ultimate snowflakery surprisingly we haven't gotten any snow yet where i live in canada, normally by now we've had like 8 snow days lol.

BATS ARE BAD ASS! I've been in a cave with bats flying overhead before, super freaky but I couldn't help hoping that at least one of them was a vamp *runz to read midnight secretary and gush over vampires*

Logged Logged

Scar-bby
Pup
graphgraph
Re:DOKUGA SNOWFLAKES 8 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 12
In Cains we have fruit bats that are really large. They tend to scare the crap out of me, so I find bats cute as long as I don't have to be physically near them.

Omyouji the bats actually chased your curser, it was really entertaining.

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:DOKUGA SNOWFLAKES 8 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 277
I'm glad we're enjoying the snowflakes that pile up at the bottom of the screen throughout the month of December. And the bats came early this year courtesy of a member request. Who knows? Maybe the bats will come out of hibernation for a while in the Spring when my bats return!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

sesshomarusama33
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Yeah, I live in Northern Michigan and we have only had snow for two days, then it was gone. They say we aren't going to get any snow this year!

That sounds wonderful, Wiccan! ;D

Logged Logged

WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:DOKUGA SNOWFLAKES 8 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 277
sesshomarusama33 wrote:
Yeah, I live in Northern Michigan and we have only had snow for two days, then it was gone. They say we aren't going to get any snow this year!

I live in SE lower Michigan and have family in Grand Marais on Lake Superior... it would be horrible if they didn't get snow, since so much of their economy depends on tourism year-round! We got 15" Saturday before last... that's enough for me for a while cuz These People in the tri-county area have a really hard time remembering how to drive in it!

~~Wiccan~~
PS - I will bring the bats back when mine come back from hibernation next Spring then!

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

sesshomarusama33
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
mackWe live only an hour below the Mackinac, but due to family issues we had to stay in Pontiac fow almost the entire month of November. It was very windy, but no snow! It only snowed for two or three days up here though. I know what you mean! Everyone in my town is all about winter, and I'm like... no, you don't know how to drive in it, and while I don't hate it, I'm totally okay with it not being here lol.

Oh yay! I'm super excited for spring to get here! You rock, Wiccan! <3WiccanMethuselah wrote:
sesshomarusama33 wrote:

I live in SE lower Michigan and have family in Grand Marais on Lake Superior... it would be horrible if they didn't get snow, since so much of their economy depends on tourism year-round! We got 15" Saturday before last... that's enough for me for a while cuz These People in the tri-county area have a really hard time remembering how to drive in it!

~~Wiccan~~
PS - I will bring the bats back when mine come back from hibernation next Spring then!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/12/03 21:49 By sesshomarusama33.

Walter205
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:DOKUGA SNOWFLAKES 8 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 52
So what is this snow thing you northerners keep talking about? The cities around where I live keep getting mentioned for national high temperature.

Logged Logged

sesshomarusama33
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
It hasn't snowed where I live at in Michigan, and it's unusual because it's usually a blizzard outside right now. They were talking it might not snow this year, but now we're predicted to have three inches next week. It's been pretty warm here considering though.

Walter205 wrote:
So what is this snow thing you northerners keep talking about? The cities around where I live keep getting mentioned for national high temperature.

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.