Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Story idea
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Story idea
Kahdejus
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Story idea 8 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 15
So I didn't know where to post this but, here it goes.

For like the last month I have had this weird kind of off story idea.
It starts with Kagome some how going further back in time during idk a thing, okay so when she gets there she does not have any of her memories of her life except that she is 16 years old. Some how she meets Sesshomaru and over time falls in love with him under a new name. They mate and are expecting their first child (though Sesshomaru doesn't know cause he is off at war or something).Sesshomaru is gone (cause of the war or whatever and he still doesn't know cause she didn't want to distract him) while Kagome is giving birth. Well Toga is with her during the delivery. So here is the twist, Kagome remembers everything after she is given her child, the baby is Inuyasha.......(Dun dun duuuun!!!!!) Realizing the implications of this she finally notices she is slowly fading. Handing the baby off to Toga she tells him to do what ever it takes to keep him safe and never let Sesshomaru know, and when he asks about her to tell him she just ran away or died (dependent on the author) when she finally re materialise she is sitting in the meadow by the well. From here I don't know where to finish.

I know it's kind of patchy but it's just an idea.
So tell me what you think and if you want to write this.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/11/02 22:57 By kymerisalla.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.